Up you. Hibees are back.

HibeeHibernian4
22-02-2019, 10:24 PM
Entertaining enough for you, Bill?

The Harp Awakes
22-02-2019, 10:33 PM
How do you like them apples?

Up you. Hibees are back.

3 wins in the trot can't be sniffed at given our form prior to that run. However, we need to remember in the last 3 games we've played 2 of the bottom 3 and a 3rd tier team, 2 of them at home.

What I would say is that was a tricky game tonight. Dundee are on the up and I thought they looked decent tonight. A good win for the Hibees but we shouldn't get carried away.

Phil MaGlass
22-02-2019, 10:34 PM
3 wins in the trot can't be sniffed at given our form prior to that run. However, we need to remember in the last 3 games we've played 2 of the bottom 3 and a 3rd tier team, 2 of them at home.

What I would say is that was a tricky game tonight. Dundee are on the up and I thought they looked decent tonight. A good win for the Hibees tonight but we shouldn't get carried away.

Lets no get ahead oy oorsels eh...Hamilton and Dew. Long way to go. Im haply though

04Sauzee
22-02-2019, 10:40 PM
We played better than we did against Hamilton. That said Dundee looked better than Hamilton

Beefster
23-02-2019, 09:35 AM
A columnist is nothing if folk aren’t talking about him. Whatever his column that seems to have pissed everyone off said, he’s obviously doing his job well.

hibee316
23-02-2019, 10:18 AM
A columnist is nothing if folk aren’t talking about him. Whatever his column that seems to have pissed everyone off said, he’s obviously doing his job well.

Was just thinking the same thing.

If what he said was a measured response no one would be talking about it.

Keith_M
23-02-2019, 10:32 AM
How do you like them apples?

Up you. Hibees are back.

:greengrin

Waxy
23-02-2019, 10:51 AM
Hi Bill. Did you enjoy Mallans strike?

zitelli62
23-02-2019, 11:29 AM
Always liked bill leckie was one of the few after the cup final who although didn't condone the pitch invasion said he knew how the fans felt and has always been complimentary to hibs over the years don't know what's happened to him I hope he's not started listening to his West coast pals as his articles are normally a good read.

Viva_Palmeiras
23-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Always liked bill leckie was one of the few after the cup final who although didn't condone the pitch invasion said he knew how the fans felt and has always been complimentary to hibs over the years don't know what's happened to him I hope he's not started listening to his West coast pals as his articles are normally a good read.

Change in the commercial landscapes for newspapers leading to chasing the clicks for revenues. What better way than creating controversy?

Since452
17-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Hope he's ok