PDA

View Full Version : Space on bus for Dundee trip tomorrow?

CMac1988
21-02-2019, 08:07 PM
Any space on buses going up from West Lothian, Queensferry way tomorrow? Me and my old man fancy the trip and with PATG confirmed will be there. Cheers.

Hermit Crab
21-02-2019, 09:27 PM
Any space on buses going up from West Lothian, Queensferry way tomorrow? Me and my old man fancy the trip and with PATG confirmed will be there. Cheers.

Look on the sticky thread about travel to Dundee. For what its worth I think you'll struggle to get a bus to pick you up from Queensferry at peak time with the Friday rush hour traffic heading over the bridge. You are probably better coming into Edinburgh to get on a bus.

CMac1988
21-02-2019, 09:59 PM
Look on the sticky thread about travel to Dundee. For what its worth I think you'll struggle to get a bus to pick you up from Queensferry at peak time with the Friday rush hour traffic heading over the bridge. You are probably better coming into Edinburgh to get on a bus.

Figured as much. Thanks anyway, probably just drive up.

Out of interest is there any bus that leaves for away games this far out these days? Closest seems to be be from Corstorphine.

Tornadoes70
21-02-2019, 10:16 PM

Out of interest is there any bus that leaves for away games this far out these days? Closest seems to be be from Corstorphine.

I know buses used to leave from Linlithgow/Winchburgh areas but no idea if they're still ongoing, might be worth looking up though as not that far from South Queensferry.

monktonharp
21-02-2019, 10:20 PM
Any space on buses going up from West Lothian, Queensferry way tomorrow? Me and my old man fancy the trip and with PATG confirmed will be there. Cheers.call or text 07796 492 100. we have some space

linlithgowhibbie
21-02-2019, 10:24 PM

The Linlithgow bus goes to all home matches and some away games but wouldn't be going through Broxburn. There is a mini bus leaves from Livingston/Uphall for matches but unfortunately I do not have the contact name/number

SquashedFrogg
21-02-2019, 10:27 PM
I know it's been asked but is it patg?

monktonharp
21-02-2019, 10:28 PM
Any space on buses going up from West Lothian, Queensferry way tomorrow? Me and my old man fancy the trip and with PATG confirmed will be there. Cheers.can easily get you at Broxburn Browns, the big Egg place Newbridge?

SquashedFrogg
21-02-2019, 10:30 PM
can easily get you at Broxburn Browns, the big Egg place Newbridge?

Double answer to my last question. Broxburn boy.

CMac1988
21-02-2019, 10:51 PM
can easily get you at Broxburn Browns, the big Egg place Newbridge?

Excellent, thanks. We're in Broxburn/Uphall so can head along to the pick up point if it's nearby. I text you as requested. :thumbsup: