PDA

View Full Version : Change to Hibs TV

DetroitHibs
20-02-2019, 07:49 PM
I'm loving the new change to Hibs TV. More interviews and it was nice to see the goals from the development squad. I hope we continue showing more content and interviews, I think it's important the club keep the fans close to the club. I wouldn't mind watching some of the training sessions too, looks like the lads are enjoying it.

SquashedFrogg
20-02-2019, 09:16 PM
I'm loving the new change to Hibs TV. More interviews and it was nice to see the goals from the development squad. I hope we continue showing more content and interviews, I think it's important the club keep the fans close to the club. I wouldn't mind watching some of the training sessions too, looks like the lads are enjoying it.

Great to hear this 👍

ian cruise
20-02-2019, 09:20 PM

Sounds good, are you based out with the UK or is this available to everyone? I always think of Hibs TV being predominantly for non UK fans.

calumhibee1
20-02-2019, 09:31 PM
Sounds good, are you based out with the UK or is this available to everyone? I always think of Hibs TV being predominantly for non UK fans.

Other than overseas fans being able to watch games live its the same content for everyone.

ian cruise
20-02-2019, 09:33 PM
Other than overseas fans being able to watch games live its the same content for everyone.

I'll need to check it out, brilliant.

DetroitHibs
20-02-2019, 09:41 PM

Based in the States, they seem to have ramped things up the past few weeks. I like how they show the full replay of the game too. If I miss the game, I just avoid the score and logging in here, then watch later at night.

Peevemor
20-02-2019, 11:48 PM
The full match replays & development squad goals have been available for a while now.

I particularly like the pitchside goal highlights. It's a pity there doesn't seem to be any from Saturday as it would have settled the Horgan/Kamberi debate.

There used to be some pretty decent interviews when Andrew Sleight was there.

Tom Zanelli took things to another level before going off to work for Marathon Bet. He was responsible for the daft stuff - outside the box & Fontaine of knowledge among other things. The output took a huge downward turn when he moved on.

Obviously the club took on board the criticism of the (IMO understandable) lack of communication between the suspension of Lennon and the appointment of a new manager - now they're going bananas with a new snippet almost every day.

Long may it continue. Heckingbottom & Stockdale seem to be top notch communicators and I think things like showing a wee 2-3 minute chat here and there will help the fans identify with these 2 guys who most of us know very little about. It's certainly working for me.

BlackSheep
21-02-2019, 12:23 AM
The full match replays & development squad goals have been available for a while now.

I particularly like the pitchside goal highlights. It's a pity there doesn't seem to be any from Saturday as it would have settled the Horgan/Kamberi debate.

There used to be some pretty decent interviews when Andrew Sleight was there.

Tom Zanelli took things to another level before going off to work for Marathon Bet. He was responsible for the daft stuff - outside the box & Fontaine of knowledge among other things. The output took a huge downward turn when he moved on.

Obviously the club took on board the criticism of the (IMO understandable) lack of communication between the suspension of Lennon and the appointment of a new manager - now they're going bananas with a new snippet almost every day.

Long may it continue. Heckingbottom & Stockdale seem to be top notch communicators and I think things like showing a wee 2-3 minute chat here and there will help the fans identify with these 2 guys who most of us know very little about. It's certainly working for me.

I’ll settle the Horgan/Kamberi debate... from my seat in the east row cc Kamberi definitely got a touch. The ball moved a good bit from his touch, it’s just unfortunate that the cameras weren’t in the east that day too as I sit quite near where the cameras are placed and they definitely would have captured it.

SquashedFrogg
21-02-2019, 07:37 AM
I’ll settle the Horgan/Kamberi debate... from my seat in the east row cc Kamberi definitely got a touch. The ball moved a good bit from his touch, it’s just unfortunate that the cameras weren’t in the east that day too as I sit quite near where the cameras are placed and they definitely would have captured it.

Been years since cameras were in the East? Or am I losing it?

FWIW We sit inline from where Horgan played it in. Gut feeling was it went straight in when I saw it. But I was too busy vaping to see clearly. Certainly didn't see it move 'quite a bit'. Great ball in though and goid to see Flo in the right spot.

BlackSheep
21-02-2019, 07:48 AM
Been years since cameras were in the East? Or am I losing it?

FWIW We sit inline from where Horgan played it in. Gut feeling was it went straight in when I saw it. But I was too busy vaping to see clearly. Certainly didn't see it move 'quite a bit'. Great ball in though and goid to see Flo in the right spot.

There are cameras in the east during live matches on sky/bt above section 40/41 pretty much in the halfway line.

We laughed at how it would have likely gone straight in even if Flo didn’t touch it in the area we sit... a goals a goal for a striker even if it was the deftest of touches... the ball definitely deviated from its original trajectory though I assure you... why would I make it up?

SquashedFrogg
21-02-2019, 08:03 AM
There are cameras in the east during live matches on sky/bt above section 40/41 pretty much in the halfway line.

We laughed at how it would have likely gone straight in even if Flo didn’t touch it in the area we sit... a goals a goal for a striker even if it was the deftest of touches... the ball definitely deviated from its original trajectory though I assure you... why would I make it up?

I'm in 43 3/4 way up. I remember cameras used to be in that spot but hadn't noticed them there for a while. Out of my line of vision I guess. I'm not suggesting you're making it up. I believe you mate. I just didn't see the ball deviate quite a bit, as you describe.

BlackSheep
21-02-2019, 08:06 AM
I'm in 43 3/4 way up. I remember cameras used to be in that spot but hadn't noticed them there for a while. Out of my line of vision I guess. I'm not suggesting you're making it up. I believe you mate. I just didn't see the ball deviate quite a bit, as you describe.

It’s cool, I know you weren’t suggesting I was making it up, I just mentioned that as I know it’s backs my point.

It was definitely a very subtle one, the touch he got but it changed the direction of the ball by at least 10 degrees... it didn’t alter the height or pace just very subtly the angle.

brianmc
21-02-2019, 10:29 AM
I'm in row FF at the back of the East. The TV gantry is directly behind me.

I can confirm that Flo definitely DID touch the ball.
And there's always a TV camera on the East gantry for live games.

During the infamous incident where Leigh Griffiths 'scored' his great free kick against the jambos - that the ref never gave - the camera operator turned the camera around so those of us close enough could watch the replay on it's little screen!