PDA

View Full Version : Walk up at Dundee?

Wakeyhibee
20-02-2019, 09:18 AM
Sorry if covered elsewhere but will there be a patg on Friday?

Driving up from Ipswich midday after work so no time to get tickets posted or collected.

Even if it's main stand no colours

traceyhibs
20-02-2019, 09:40 AM
Dundee haven’t confirmed yet but hopefully know tomorrow at the latest.

Alternatively if you want to book a ticket happy to pick it up for you at the ticket office and meet you outside the ground on Friday before the game.

They usually have a PATG.

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigwheel
20-02-2019, 09:44 AM
Sorry if covered elsewhere but will there be a patg on Friday?

Driving up from Ipswich midday after work so no time to get tickets posted or collected.

Even if it's main stand no colours

superb ! :not worth

Wakeyhibee
20-02-2019, 10:19 AM
Dundee haven’t confirmed yet but hopefully know tomorrow at the latest.

Alternatively if you want to book a ticket happy to pick it up for you at the ticket office and meet you outside the ground on Friday before the game.

They usually have a PATG.

Thanks

Tracey

Thank you very much Tracey, I'll book a ticket after work and PM you to confirm. Thanks again very much appreciated

traceyhibs
20-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Thank you very much Tracey, I'll book a ticket after work and PM you to confirm. Thanks again very much appreciated

No problem at all.

DaveF
20-02-2019, 10:45 AM
Hoping it is pay at the gate as I'm heading up but can't get into er before then.

B.H.F.C
20-02-2019, 10:47 AM
It will be. We’ll not even have sold half the stand.

traceyhibs
20-02-2019, 11:22 AM
Hoping it is pay at the gate as I'm heading up but can't get into er before then.

Dave happy to pick up for you as well and meet you outside the stadium. Just book the ticket and then message me your details and I can get.

Imagine there will be a PATG but it’s Dundee’s decision and have to wait until they confirm this.

Cheers

Tracey

DaveF
20-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Dave happy to pick up for you as well and meet you outside the stadium. Just book the ticket and then message me your details and I can get.

Imagine there will be a PATG but it’s Dundee’s decision and have to wait until they confirm this.

Cheers

Tracey

Ok thanks, good to have that option. Will drop you a note if I decide to do that.

traceyhibs
20-02-2019, 12:34 PM
Ok thanks, good to have that option. Will drop you a note if I decide to do that.

No problem at all. Will probably head in tomorrow.

Frazerbob
20-02-2019, 12:50 PM
Absolutely guaranteed to be PATG.