PDA

View Full Version : Hibs tv

houstonhibbee
20-02-2019, 04:54 AM
So nothing on hibs official website about any games
checked Dundee tv and it says it’s being shown on hibs tv and also something called B/R
I looked at B/R site and says game is on live via hibs tv plus also the st johnstone game
never heard of B/R
why nothing on hibs official site?
presumably as BT sport are showing the Dundee game then hibsv tv will be able to show it for international viewers.
Not sure about st Johnstone game though if it’s on tv in uk

Peevemor
20-02-2019, 05:25 AM
checked Dundee tv and it says it’s being shown on hibs tv and also something called B/R
I looked at B/R site and says game is on live via hibs tv plus also the st johnstone game
never heard of B/R
presumably as BT sport are showing the Dundee game then hibsv tv will be able to show it for international viewers.

At the end of his commentary on Saturday, Cliff Pike said that the match on Friday will be live (video) for international viewers with audio only for UK.

houstonhibbee
20-02-2019, 10:34 AM
At the end of his commentary on Saturday, Cliff Pike said that the match on Friday will be live (video) for international viewers with audio only for UK.
:thumbsup:

MrRobot
20-02-2019, 10:43 AM
The service has been quite poor recently with games not being advertised, thuogh if you contact them they are pretty quick to respond and update the website.

Peevemor
20-02-2019, 11:20 AM
The service has been quite poor recently with games not being advertised, thuogh if you contact them they are pretty quick to respond and update the website.

The official site always does a matchday information thing either on the day, or the day before a match. The final paragraph normally says whether the match is being streamed or audio only, etc.

It'd be good to have more notice sometimes, but we (overseas subscribers) already know that we'll get to see -

All home matches (which is all that we're guaranteed when we subscribe), then as a bonus -

All televised away matches
Some other away matches where Hibs TV seem to have a reciprocal agreement (Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and a couple of others that I can't remember).

I think the service is great and don't understand those that moan.

Big90inOz
20-02-2019, 11:46 AM
Great service and a god send to those of us living abroad. I live out of the city and only get 6.5Mps but still manage to watch games uninterrupted.

calumhibee1
20-02-2019, 12:00 PM
The official site always does a matchday information thing either on the day, or the day before a match. The final paragraph normally says whether the match is being streamed or audio only, etc.

It'd be good to have more notice sometimes, but we (overseas subscribers) already know that we'll get to see -

All home matches (which is all that we're guaranteed when we subscribe), then as a bonus -

Some other away matches where Hibs TV seem to have a reciprocal agreement (Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and a couple of others that I can't remember).

I’ve used it on holiday so admittedly only a few games but from what I’ve saw it seems a brilliant service. :agree:

Radge70
20-02-2019, 08:03 PM
never heard of B/R
The St Johnstone game has been announced as delayed coverage by BBC Alba, which normally means you will get live video on Hibs TV

PeeJay
21-02-2019, 08:28 AM
Been with the Hibs TV for several years now - it is now an excellent service for ex-pats IMO with all the live games - stream quality of late has been slipping a bit, but otherwise no problems ... Anyway, thanks to all the guys at Hibs TV for making this thing work (mostly) :greengrin

MrRobot
21-02-2019, 10:57 AM

The service itself is great, the communication of which matches are shown live I felt had been a little poor the last few weeks but in all honesty i wasn't aware that they inform you on the official site preview bulletins so that should help.