PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | CELTIC AT HOME

RSS Bot
19-02-2019, 04:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9738)

Carheenlea
19-02-2019, 04:13 PM
Thought it would be about that with a discount for ST holders. £25 for a Scottish Cup QF about right.

Hermit Crab
19-02-2019, 04:26 PM
Good pricing.

Scouse Hibee
19-02-2019, 04:30 PM
An absolute bargain for me 😃

The laddie and I normally alternate on who pays for the cup tickets as we have ST’s. He bought them first this SC campaign and seeing as we won has insisted on paying every round as it’s a good omen. Who am I to argue!

.Sean.
19-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Am I reading it right that all season ticket holders who buy this game will still receive a paper ticket? :confused:

hibee_girl
19-02-2019, 04:34 PM
Am I reading it right that all season ticket holders who buy this game will still receive a paper ticket? :confused:

No, you get a paper ticket if you buy your seat after the reservation period.

I think :greengrin

Carheenlea
19-02-2019, 04:36 PM

No - if you re-read the previous sentence to the where it mentions all paper tickets it explains that ST holders are automatically added to card if bought by a certsin date.

we are hibs
19-02-2019, 04:40 PM
Are non season ticket seats on sale tomorrow too or do they go on sale after Monday?

Hermit Crab
19-02-2019, 04:46 PM
No, you get a paper ticket if you buy your seat after the reservation period.

I think :greengrin

Aye, thats what happened me for the Elgin game.

Hermit Crab
19-02-2019, 04:48 PM
Are non season ticket seats on sale tomorrow too or do they go on sale after Monday?

I would say tomorrow but its not very clear is it? :confused:

Billy Whizz
19-02-2019, 04:54 PM

I’d presume they are on sale tomorrow, but you’ll more than likely get better seats next week

danhibees1875
19-02-2019, 04:57 PM
Good pricing.

Do you ever say anything pos... ah, never mind.

:greengrin

Hermit Crab
19-02-2019, 05:00 PM
I’d presume they are on sale tomorrow, but you’ll more than likely get better seats next week

I honestly think very few "good seats" will become available after the deadline, except maybe the FFL.

Billy Whizz
19-02-2019, 05:04 PM
I honestly think very few "good seats" will become available after the deadline, except maybe the FFL.

I’m hoping that’s the case, would be great to see a packed home crowd

Hermit Crab
19-02-2019, 05:07 PM
I’m hoping that’s the case, would be great to see a packed home crowd

Think it will be sell out this one, especially if we get a result on Friday and next Wednesday.

Hermit Crab
19-02-2019, 05:07 PM
Do you ever say anything pos... ah, never mind.

:greengrin

Shut it you! :greengrin

Lewiehas2
19-02-2019, 07:41 PM
Think that pricing is *****ing ridiculous when I already have a season ticket, so much for rewarding loyalty

greenlex
19-02-2019, 07:48 PM
Think that pricing is *****ing ridiculous when I already have a season ticket, so much for rewarding loyalty
You should get in for 50p

Hermit Crab
19-02-2019, 07:52 PM

It was £3 less for the Elgin game.

CMurdoch
19-02-2019, 08:04 PM

In short you are meringue :wink:.
The long version is as follows:
If a season ticket holder buys before the reservation period expires it goes on their season ticket.
If a season ticket holder buys after the reservation period expires they will get a paper ticket.

Hibees1973
19-02-2019, 08:30 PM
I really hope we sell this game out. It is live on Premier Sport which not many people have got so we should sell out ER.

If so it will be jumping under the lights.

Carheenlea
19-02-2019, 09:00 PM

What do you think would be a fair price for a Scottish Cup Quarter Final against Celtic?
A ST is quite clearly for home league games, but discount is offered to all ST holders for home Cup ties and in the event of a semi or final at Hampden you’re first in line for tickets. Not sure what more you can look for?

Hibernian Verse
19-02-2019, 09:41 PM
What do you think would be a fair price for a Scottish Cup Quarter Final against Celtic?
A ST is quite clearly for home league games, but discount is offered to all ST holders for home Cup ties and in the event of a semi or final at Hampden you’re first in line for tickets. Not sure what more you can look for?I think some people have tough days at work and it's easy to vent on platforms like this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Keith_M
19-02-2019, 09:47 PM

:stirrer:

RMQ1967
24-02-2019, 08:42 PM
STHs will have their tickets automatically be placed onto their season card during the reservation period if they are purchasing their own seats. After the reservation period has ended all STHs will receive paper tickets.

Does anyone know htf you you purchase your own seat? As usual there's no details on how you're meant to go about this & I can't select my own seat from the seating chart (greyed out).

Many Thanks

Scouse Hibee
24-02-2019, 08:49 PM
STHs will have their tickets automatically be placed onto their season card during the reservation period if they are purchasing their own seats. After the reservation period has ended all STHs will receive paper tickets.

Does anyone know htf you you purchase your own seat? As usual there's no details on how you're meant to go about this & I can't select my own seat from the seating chart (greyed out).

Many Thanks

When you log on your own seat is reserved waiting for you. No need to go to seating plan as it won’t be available there.

JOD
25-02-2019, 12:22 AM
When you log on your own seat is reserved waiting for you. No need to go to seating plan as it won’t be available there.

YEP Straight forward reserved our 3 just now .No probs.

GordonHFC
25-02-2019, 06:20 AM
When you log on you should have a notification. Click on that notification and it will bring up the page showing you have a reserved ticket or tickets.

jeffers
25-02-2019, 09:14 AM
Didn't realise it was only until 9am this morning that season ticket holder seats were reserved. Luckily they've not been released dead on 9am as I was able to purchase mine just a few minutes ago.

DaveF
25-02-2019, 09:17 AM
I got mine just before 9. And for 25 quid too which was nice as I thought I had missed the discount deadline.

wookie70
25-02-2019, 09:33 AM
After 4 failed attempts last week I logged in after the 9am deadline to get a ticket. The Celtic game isn't even listed in forthcoming fixtures on the eticketing site from what I can see. I'll try to buy my own seats but it would be nice to have the option to buy any ticket for a big game at some point. Very poor from the club and Ticketmaster again.

Hibernian Verse
25-02-2019, 09:54 AM
After 4 failed attempts last week I logged in after the 9am deadline to get a ticket. The Celtic game isn't even listed in forthcoming fixtures on the eticketing site from what I can see. I'll try to buy my own seats but it would be nice to have the option to buy any ticket for a big game at some point. Very poor from the club and Ticketmaster again.

There is tab that says "William Hill Scottish Cup", and you can have the option to choose any available seat after the deadline.

The website has been fine for a while now, so not sure why you're having a go at the club or ticketmaster as it's very easy to navigate.

ancient hibee
25-02-2019, 10:01 AM
This isn't an attempt to be superior but I am by no means a computer whizz kid and I have never had a single problem obtaining tickets and have never been in the system longer than a couple of minutes.Could it be that some people are consistently clicking on the wrong bit or something equally highly technical in their efforts to connect?

Dublin07
25-02-2019, 10:08 AM
I was able to add tickets last night but thought I would wait until better seats were available today. Now says only hospitality available.

brythehibby
25-02-2019, 10:14 AM
I was able to add tickets last night but thought I would wait until better seats were available today. Now says only hospitality available.

Think there will just be a bit of turnaround time to release all the season ticket seats that were unsold before the tickets go live again.

wookie70
25-02-2019, 10:17 AM
This isn't an attempt to be superior but I am by no means a computer whizz kid and I have never had a single problem obtaining tickets and have never been in the system longer than a couple of minutes.Could it be that some people are consistently clicking on the wrong bit or something equally highly technical in their efforts to connect?

Not for me. The system was throwing up warning pages about timing out etc last week on different browsers and devices. It is fairly simple to navigate it just doesn't work very well. There have been issues for high demand events before but I can't recall any issues with games, before this season, where there isn't a demand as we were only buying seats that could only be bought by us up until 9am today. The board need to make this a priority because it will get to the stage where fans will give it a few goes to get a ticket and then just do something else and save the money. Are we the only club who have these issues.

wookie70
25-02-2019, 11:04 AM
Managed to get through and buy tickets but yet again another quirk and more time down the drain. I tried to add 3 out of my 4 season tickets. I got a message saying not to leave a single seat and that made the buy ticket button inoperable. I then put the 4th ticket I didn't want in the basket and decided to get another 3 along from my usual seats in case I couldn't remove the unwanted ticket. My basket allowed me to get rid of the unwanted tickets so no harm done apart from yet more wasted time.

Keith_M
25-02-2019, 07:36 PM

:confused:

It's quite clearly on the front page of E-Ticketing and THIS (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/EDP/Event/Index/2569) is the link to the Celtc Game

I've looked at it a couple of times in the last two days and had no problems whatsoever.