PDA

View Full Version : Hibs theme wedding

Tinker1875
18-02-2019, 11:31 PM
Has anyone had a Hibs theme wedding before?
Looking for some ideas

thankyou

beensaidbefore
18-02-2019, 11:58 PM
Keith Wright as your best man?

BoomtownHibees
18-02-2019, 11:59 PM
Looking for some ideas

thankyou

All of my tables were named after Hibs Legends. Top table was Easter Road. Sat my Jambo mates at the Albert Kidd table

HoboHarry
19-02-2019, 01:40 AM
All of my tables were named after Hibs Legends. Top table was Easter Road. Sat my Jambo mates at the Albert Kidd table
Rotten b*****d...... :faf:. Were they all bawling at the end?

Austinho
19-02-2019, 04:45 AM
Cabbage and Ribs for the meal.

blaikie
19-02-2019, 05:39 AM
Sunshine on Leith as first dance and Hibs tartan kilts is the furthest I could go 😂!

Hibernia&Alba
19-02-2019, 07:28 AM

:faf:

:top marks

Springbank
19-02-2019, 07:32 AM
Looking for some ideas

thankyou

check out whisky kiss

strong hibbies in there

Springbank
19-02-2019, 07:33 AM

genius!

Bangkok Hibby
19-02-2019, 08:18 AM
Sunshine on Leith as first dance and Hibs tartan kilts is the furthest I could go 😂!

My mate did this...tear in the eye stuff at the first dance.

Kavinho
19-02-2019, 08:29 AM
The slowed down musical version of 500 miles was a great entry tune for a recent one I was at.

lyonhibs
19-02-2019, 09:22 AM
Sunshine on Leith as my first dance song (followed directly by "As long as you love me by the Backstreet Boys", a delightful surprise courtesy of my wife :greengrin) was as far as I got. 500 Miles circle dance whilst pished also followed.

JXM73
19-02-2019, 09:25 AM
Life with you down the aisle, line from sunshine on leith in vows, that was it...more proclaimers than hibs..

tanfield
19-02-2019, 10:36 AM
The slowed down musical version of 500 miles was a great entry tune for a recent one I was at.

😀 👍👍

Sleeping at last version

Berwickhibby
19-02-2019, 04:08 PM
Book a Hibby DJ and Mobile Disco with fantastic music for your big night ....give me an email dance.away@hotmail.com or visit my website https://danceaway4.wixsite.com/website

Kavinho
19-02-2019, 06:20 PM
😀 👍👍

Sleeping at last version

Thought you might appear on this thread!

HibeeMassive
19-02-2019, 07:18 PM
You can get a cake which looks traditional from the front, but has a ‘slice’ out of the back and you can get it green and white with Hibs badge or writing etc.

My mate done this, it was class - but can’t find a picture of it just now, if I find it I’ll add it here.

KSA Hibee
19-02-2019, 07:50 PM
Well as I met my good lady at Hibs I didn’t need to try to hard to convince her to make it Hibs themed ...

Invitations designed as match day tickets delivered in Green envelopes, Seating plan layout footie format, players names to identify tables instead of numbers, couldn’t convince her to do green for the bridesmaids and colour theme etc so managed purple instead ... she looked gorgeous in her dress but she ended up in a Hibs strip, with “Mrs” on the back, while I had same on with “Mr” during my speech... i could go on but I’m tearing up remembering the passion and love I have for my one true love .... and she’s no bad as well 💚💚💚

WoreTheGreen
19-02-2019, 07:52 PM
😂👍🏻

hibbyfraelibby
19-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Is that the kind of wedding where your love keeps you hanging on for years and years, keeping you disappointed and frustrated, but finally at the last minute just before the guests troop off home you score big time and everybody gets all exuberent and starts singing?

Hibernia&Alba
20-02-2019, 11:16 AM
Well as I met my good lady at Hibs I didn’t need to try to hard to convince her to make it Hibs themed ...

Invitations designed as match day tickets delivered in Green envelopes, Seating plan layout footie format, players names to identify tables instead of numbers, couldn’t convince her to do green for the bridesmaids and colour theme etc so managed purple instead ... she looked gorgeous in her dress but she ended up in a Hibs strip, with “Mrs” on the back, while I had same on with “Mr” during my speech... i could go on but I’m tearing up remembering the passion and love I have for my one true love .... and she’s no bad as well 💚💚💚

:tee hee:

HibbyScott
20-02-2019, 11:33 AM
I got half of the tables at my wedding named for Hibs players (Stokes, Gray, Henderson, McGinn) and some green and white balls of flowers dotted around the venue.

Didn't have Sunshine on Leith as a first dance, but it came on about 3/4 of the way through the night! Followed up by 500 miles.

Also walked back down the aisle to I'm On My Way

Smartie
20-02-2019, 11:49 AM
I went to a Hibs themed wedding once.

There wasn't actually anything Hibs-themed about it other than David Gray turning up just as Auld Lang Sang was finishing and taking the bride home with him.