PDA

View Full Version : Molde / OGS

BullsCloseHibs
18-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Doesn't really seem so bad our defeat to Molde now, considering the plateau OGS now stands on!

HibbyDave
18-02-2019, 08:44 PM
Yip. Molde was a great trip too. Wonderful place to visit.

Smartie
18-02-2019, 08:52 PM
He had something about him and deserved a bigger stage.

I'm no fan of Man Utd but he has always been a likeable chap and it is impossible to begrudge him his success.

Vault Boy
18-02-2019, 09:02 PM
Really likeable guy and he's worked a minor miracle at Man Utd thus far. He spoke well prior to his games against us too, very respectful.

norhfc
18-02-2019, 09:03 PM
I like Ole and was at the game in Molde, nice place and people.
What’s funny for me living here is seeing all the Liverpool fans here, and there are many getting pretty confused as they like to see a fellow Norwegian do well in England...but not for Man U. Don’t really get that myself but good to wynd them up 😛

The_Horde
18-02-2019, 09:04 PM
Definitely puts it into perspective.

Imagine how bad it would've been if we didn't have super Lennon?

staunchhibby
18-02-2019, 09:15 PM
Yep loved our trip to Mode. People were great.

SteveHFC
18-02-2019, 09:22 PM
Molde was a fantastic trip.

Oslo on the other hand is a ****hole.

staunchhibby
18-02-2019, 09:39 PM
Thought Oslo was OK went there for the day before we flow home.

The 90+2
18-02-2019, 09:42 PM
Delighted for such a lovely humble guy. Molde due to make £10m when they appoint him too.

James310
18-02-2019, 10:21 PM
Man Utd fans - if you could appoint Pochettino as manager tomorrow would you do so?

OsloHibs
19-02-2019, 10:15 AM

🙈🙈🙈🙈

The Modfather
19-02-2019, 10:25 AM
Molde was a fantastic trip.

I loved Oslo when was there for the Scotland game under Burley. We were drinking down by the harbour most of the time we were there. From memory thought it was much like Copenhagen.

Gloucester Hibs
19-02-2019, 10:35 AM
Molde was a fab trip, lovely place and chatted to a fair few of their fans in 'Sportspubben' the day of the game and the night before :party:

oldbutdim
19-02-2019, 10:44 AM
Yep loved our trip to Mode. People were great.

I get confused about these trips. Molde was the one with the big liner parked outside the pub eh? And the strange guy with budgie smugglers on the deck.
Faroes trip was the one with expensive chips. Greek one was the one where we got binned from the team 'plane.........

I met that Underwear fella in Molde. Hell of a nice bloke.
He bought me a packet of crisps.

Well, it was a bag between about eight of us, but it was a big bag.

I enjoy these trips.

Swedish hibee
19-02-2019, 11:51 AM
I get confused about these trips. Molde was the one with the big liner parked outside the pub eh? And the strange guy with budgie smugglers on the deck.
Faroes trip was the one with expensive chips. Greek one was the one where we got binned from the team 'plane.........

I met that Underwear fella in Molde. Hell of a nice bloke.
He bought me a packet of crisps.

Well, it was a bag between about eight of us, but it was a big bag.

I enjoy these trips.

Norwegians are notoriously mean so you did very well to get a packet of crisps outta them.. was he drunk by any chance??

oldbutdim
19-02-2019, 12:15 PM
Norwegians are notoriously mean so you did very well to get a packet of crisps outta them.. was he drunk by any chance??

It was that Underwear bloke who posts here.
Is he a Norwegian? I couldn't understand him a lot of the time so maybe that was the explanation.

Or more likely he was drunk.

I know I was.

19-02-2019, 01:39 PM
Delighted for such a lovely humble guy. Molde due to make £10m when they appoint him too.

Pre-season friendly at Old Trafford. Leeann, fans' reps take note.