PDA

View Full Version : Hibs ticketing website error

RamYer1902
17-02-2019, 03:40 PM
Been online today trying to buy tickets for Dundee but everytime I try to navigate around the eticketing site it just crashes. Happening on both my phone and computer. I know there was an issue not long ago with the website but unsure if that was still going on. Anyone else having similar issues?

green&left
17-02-2019, 03:53 PM
Been online today trying to buy tickets for Dundee but everytime I try to navigate around the eticketing site it just crashes. Happening on both my phone and computer. I know there was an issue not long ago with the website but unsure if that was still going on. Anyone else having similar issues?

I tried for Dundee tickets last week and was getting the same. Gave up in the end and went to the ticket office before the game yesterday. It's been like this for about 4 weeks now.

Billy Whizz
17-02-2019, 04:00 PM
I tried for Dundee tickets last week and was getting the same. Gave up in the end and went to the ticket office before the game yesterday. It's been like this for about 4 weeks now.

Celtic tickets will be on sale soon, this needs sorted pronto

RamYer1902
17-02-2019, 04:03 PM
Pathetic that folk are still having issues after almost a month.

Oh well - I'll just give the TO a call in the morning :aok:

Hermit Crab
17-02-2019, 04:06 PM
Just wait until Hearts away go on sale. There will be a riot.

H18 SFR
17-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Was literally coming on to specifically ask when the Celtic tickets go on sale.

Hiber-nation
17-02-2019, 05:12 PM
Took me half an hour to get Dundee tickets trying 3 different browsers at a time when hardly anyone would be logged on. This has got to be fixed pronto.

Jones28
17-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Pretty poor stuff.

silverhibee
17-02-2019, 05:32 PM
Just wait until Hearts away go on sale. There will be a riot.

Will be back to queuing outside the ground at the wee Windows.

hibs69
17-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Think we just need to have faith that Pronto is working on it.

MB62
17-02-2019, 09:00 PM
Think we just need to have faith that Pronto is working on it.

Been having minor problems with the ticket website for a few months now and despite the promise ticketmaster would fix it (unable to reasign seats to members for cat B games e.g Hamilton) this still hasn't been fixed.
It's an insignificant problem but just another problem nonetheless

Hermit Crab
17-02-2019, 10:30 PM
Will be back to queuing outside the ground at the wee Windows.

That wouldn't be a bad thing if we're not going to fix the online issue.

SON OF PADDY
17-02-2019, 11:08 PM
I was buying tickets for the POTY night, It took me three attempts to get them.
Olso noticed that the Celtic cup tickets were on sale late this afternoon!
But it wouldn't let me buy my own seat, I eventually just gave up.🙄

oldbutdim
18-02-2019, 09:45 AM

I had a terrible time trying. Sometimes there was no option for tickets to Dundee, other times I got as far as clicking on THAT link only to be returned to the home page.
I emailed the club but got an answer that didn't really address my question............

Tried 'one last time' and the whole thing progressed smoothly!

:confused:

Steven79
18-02-2019, 09:48 AM

The Celtic cup match isn't on sale yet.

Hermit Crab
18-02-2019, 09:51 AM
The Celtic cup match isn't on sale yet.

Its not but the link to buy tickets is on the site, although when you click the link you are taken to ma of the stadium that is all greyed out at the moment.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/EDP/Event/Index/2569

Steven79
18-02-2019, 09:55 AM
Its not but the link to buy tickets is on the site, although when you click the link you are taken to ma of the stadium that is all greyed out at the moment.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/EDP/Event/Index/2569

They always do that with cup games before they go on sale.

.Sean.
18-02-2019, 10:17 AM
Is this still going on. Absolute disgrace if so. Celtic tickets will be carnage.

Hiber-nation
18-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Is this still going on. Absolute disgrace if so. Celtic tickets will be carnage.

I've emailed them asking for an assurance that it will be fixed for the Celtc game. Can't imagine they could put them on sale with the website basically inoperable.

SON OF PADDY
18-02-2019, 12:40 PM
They always do that with cup games before they go on sale.

No wonder couldn't get any then.🙄

Rattler
18-02-2019, 12:46 PM
I was on the eticketing website earlier this morning getting tickets for the Dundee game...

No issues at all on the website and checked out within a couple of minutes - used Chrome if that makes any difference?

hibbymac
18-02-2019, 12:50 PM

It's only "Hospitality" that's on sale at the moment.

matty_f
18-02-2019, 12:53 PM

I don't think it's still going on, I went and got tickets for Dundee this morning and was on and off the site in a few minutes with the tickets purchased.

Couldn't have been easier, really.

If it's any use, I used Chrome as the browser, seems to work better on that than on Explorer.

Chuck Rhoades
18-02-2019, 01:06 PM
I’ve been on three times in the past fortnight, this time for Rangers tickets. In and out, again, with no issues at all using safari on an iPhone.

What are the issues people are getting? Strange how it’s not effecting everyone.

Peevemor
18-02-2019, 01:08 PM
I’ve been on three times in the past fortnight, this time for Rangers tickets. In and out, again, with no issues at all using safari on an iPhone.

What are the issues people are getting? Strange how it’s not effecting everyone.

SON OF PADDY
18-02-2019, 01:36 PM
It's only "Hospitality" that's on sale at the moment.

I've now sussed that out!🙄😉

hibbymac
18-02-2019, 02:11 PM
I've now sussed that out!🙄😉

:aok::flag:

HibeeMassive
18-02-2019, 03:07 PM

It’s affecting people with a large network and/or a long history, apparently.

I fit that bill and was still having issues last week, not tried again since then. Latest issues I was having was I could get onto the site ok but either couldn’t get logged in without an error or when I did occasionally get in whenever I tried to add tickets to the basket it then spat up the error page.

I’ve ended up having to use my daughters account to purchase Celtic away and Raith tickets.

marinello59
18-02-2019, 03:10 PM
I had issues trying to buy Dundee tickets and nearly gave up. There are no excuses for letting it run on this long, it’s not as if nobody is emailing them to ask for help. Meanwhile they get rewarded for their incompetence by charging telephone booking fees. It’s simply not acceptable.

Hermit Crab
18-02-2019, 03:56 PM
3059 tickets went on sale today for Noel Gallagher at the Edinburgh playhouse this May, I was in and out on Ticketmasters website in less than 3 minutes with tickets in the stalls with no hold ups or system errors. A very smooth process

Bear in mind that Ticketmaster were not selling all 3059 as See tickets and ATG tickets were also selling them too.

3600 tickets go on sale for the Hearts game at Tynecastle and the system cant cope. Wish Hibs would just pay for, or upgrade the system to a decent standard.

Brightside
18-02-2019, 03:58 PM
3059 tickets went on sale today for Noel Gallagher at the Edinburgh playhouse this May, I was in and out on Ticketmasters website in less than 3 minutes with tickets in the stalls with no hold ups or system errors. A very smooth process

Bear in mind that Ticketmaster were not selling all 3059 as See tickets and ATG tickets were also selling them too.

3600 tickets go on sale for the Hearts game at Tynecastle and the system cant cope. Wish Hibs would just pay for, or upgrade the system to a decent standard.

Gig was sold out in 55 secs. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
18-02-2019, 04:02 PM
Gig was sold out in 55 secs. :greengrin

Theres still a couple of tickets on the ATG Website. 2 together in the stalls.

Brightside
18-02-2019, 04:16 PM
Theres still a couple of tickets on the ATG Website. 2 together in the stalls.

I got a pair first thing... same as getting Hearts tickets...all sold out, try again in a few minutes and a couple get released.

CMurdoch
18-02-2019, 04:26 PM

How much did ticket******* charge you in fees over and above the ticket price?

Hermit Crab
18-02-2019, 04:37 PM
How much did ticket******* charge you in fees over and above the ticket price?

Robbing bstards eh.

Service Charge: £7.00 x 2 = £14.00
Facility Charge: £1.25 x 2 = £2.50

Hermit Crab
18-02-2019, 04:39 PM
I got a pair first thing... same as getting Hearts tickets...all sold out, try again in a few minutes and a couple get released.

Got the stalls but to the left, would have preferred to be more central and closer.

Northernhibee
18-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Is there likely to be PATG on Friday night>

CMurdoch
18-02-2019, 04:45 PM
Robbing bstards eh.

Service Charge: £7.00 x 2 = £14.00
Facility Charge: £1.25 x 2 = £2.50

That is brutal.
if we get a better service from Ticketmaster you would be paying fees on your football tickets.
As the saying goes "if that's what you want that's what you'll get" :agree:
Accordingly I would rather we leave the arrangement as it is even though it ****s itself at times.

Hermit Crab
18-02-2019, 04:46 PM
Is there likely to be PATG on Friday night>

Absolutely guaranteed.

Hermit Crab
18-02-2019, 04:47 PM
That is brutal.
if we get a better service from Ticketmaster you would be paying fees on your football tickets.
As the saying goes "if that's what you want that's what you'll get" :agree:
Accordingly I would rather we leave the arrangement as it is even though it ****s itself at times.

What about the booking fee we already pay when booking over the phone? `Thats ticketmaster isn't it?

matty_f
18-02-2019, 04:47 PM
Got the stalls but to the left, would have preferred to be more central and closer.

Hope you've been to his other gigs as it's not fair that I have and I couldn't get the tickets for this one. :greengrin

(I haven't been to all his other gigs, just a few, and I didn't try for this one)

Kojock
18-02-2019, 04:53 PM
Hope you've been to his other gigs as it's not fair that I have and I couldn't get the tickets for this one. :greengrin

(I haven't been to all his other gigs, just a few, and I didn't try for this one)

Noel should introduce a loyalty point system so the real fans get tickets lol

Hermit Crab
18-02-2019, 04:53 PM

Went to see him in Glasgow last year and in 2017 as well both at the Hydro but decided to skip the Edinburgh Castle gig, I actually wish I hadn't bought them now as I didn't particularly enjoy his last gig in Glasgow, it was very middle of the road and I came out feeling Meh about it.

If there was a way I could sell you the tickets then you could have them but I think they've got my name on them and photo ID is checked on the door etc. Pain in the erse but it prevents touting.

matty_f
18-02-2019, 04:55 PM
Went to see him in Glasgow last year and in 2017 as well both at the Hydro but decided to skip the Edinburgh Castle gig, I actually wish I hadn't bought them now as I didn't particularly enjoy his last gig in Glasgow, it was very middle of the road and I came out feeling Meh about it.

If there was a way I could sell you the tickets then you could have them but I think they've got my name on them and photo ID is checked on the door etc. Pain in the erse but it prevents touting.

Apprecaite that but I was just joking with you :aok:

Hermit Crab
18-02-2019, 04:57 PM
Apprecaite that but I was just joking with you :aok:

I'll just use the Tickemaster resale system if I decide against going.

Kojock
18-02-2019, 05:00 PM

What if you bought them as a present for someone, does that mean they couldnt use them ??

Hermit Crab
18-02-2019, 05:11 PM
What if you bought them as a present for someone, does that mean they couldnt use them ??

Yeah, the purchasers name is on the ticket and they must be there for the rest of the party to get in. Thats after ID is checked as well.

ian cruise
18-02-2019, 05:14 PM

You can email ticketmaster and they transfer the booking to the name and card of the person attending. Pain in the arse though.

Hermit Crab
18-02-2019, 07:05 PM
Celtic tickets on sale on Wednesday apparently.

hibeejoy
20-02-2019, 05:46 PM
Anyone having a problem with purchase tickets for Celtic game today?

After logged in and choose "Reserved Seats", I'm getting this msg:

We're Sorry!
There has been an unexpected error. Please return to Ticket Home to browse again. If the problem persists please contact customer service.

Tried several times without the luck.

Rocky
20-02-2019, 05:50 PM

We're Sorry!
There has been an unexpected error. Please return to Ticket Home to browse again. If the problem persists please contact customer service.

Yeah and now I can't get into the ticket site at all.

Hibby70
20-02-2019, 06:15 PM
I can get in (slow though). Using Chrome on Android phone.

declan macmanus
20-02-2019, 06:25 PM

We're Sorry!

Same here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hermit Crab
20-02-2019, 06:26 PM
Can't get in either. :rolleyes:

Rocky
20-02-2019, 06:58 PM
Same here

I removed four people from my network and it worked after that.

declan macmanus
20-02-2019, 07:01 PM
I removed four people from my network and it worked after that.

I can’t get into my network either - get the same error message

Rocky
20-02-2019, 07:04 PM
I can’t get into my network either - get the same error message

Yeah I got that message once when trying to get into network but I got into that after a few attempts. I was getting nowhere trying to just buy tickets.