PDA

View Full Version : Heckingbottom's Badge

hibby rae
16-02-2019, 11:03 PM
In the Hibs TV interview he appears to be wearing a superhero badge on his jacket. Anyone know what it is?

NadeAteMyLunch!
16-02-2019, 11:06 PM
Men Utd. Charity raising money for Prostate Cancer. Jeff Stelling and the gang wear one each week on Soccer Saturday.

TamHibs
16-02-2019, 11:10 PM
https://shop.prostatecanceruk.org/badge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
16-02-2019, 11:20 PM
It's for prostate cancer, loads of men who work in the media for football have been wearing that badge in recent years.

Jack
17-02-2019, 07:48 AM
I've got one.

They're available in the Windsor (Buffet) if anyone wants one. I've not seen them anywhere else to be honest.

BullsCloseHibs
17-02-2019, 06:59 PM
Good awareness this.

deeside_hibby
18-02-2019, 12:38 AM
Maybe Hibernian FC should take up this great cause and be the first club in Scotland to promote this... as were are first in many pioneering things.
P.S. I have got my badge :wink:

hibsfan
18-02-2019, 05:24 AM
It’s a great campaign. M&S also sell them.

I also fancied his green & purple Hibs tie. Anyone know if this is a new or old one as it doesn’t seem to be available on the club store site.

NadeAteMyLunch!
18-02-2019, 12:04 PM
I've got one.

They're available in the Windsor (Buffet) if anyone wants one. I've not seen them anywhere else to be honest.

The Mercat in Whitecraig were selling them at one point. Picked one up in there a year or so ago

Hibernian Verse
18-02-2019, 12:36 PM
The Mercat in Whitecraig were selling them at one point. Picked one up in there a year or so ago

Off topic but how is the Mercat doing? It is good for lunch? I used to stay nearby and went a lot when it was The Dolphin Inn but my Dad never went back after the then owner, Stevie, was murdered.

NadeAteMyLunch!
18-02-2019, 12:58 PM
Off topic but how is the Mercat doing? It is good for lunch? I used to stay nearby and went a lot when it was The Dolphin Inn but my Dad never went back after the then owner, Stevie, was murdered.

I’ve been impressed any time I’ve gone. Always been a Saturday or Sunday so couldn’t comment on how busy it is midweek but it’s always very busy at the wkends. Food has been excellent every time I’ve been and the owner seems like a nice friendly guy. Appears to have picked up a fair few awards over the past few years as well [emoji1360]