PDA

View Full Version : Invading the Pitch or Waiting Behind for the Referee/Opposition

One Day Soon
16-02-2019, 07:02 PM
Thinking about some of the referee's 5hittier decisions today had me reflecting on previous rage-inducing episodes at ER.

What incidents have brought you close to that red mist moment where you have seriously contemplated going on to the pitch, running down to the front to scream at the referee/linesman/opposition player or waiting behind after the game for the referee and other officials at the main stand exit?

For me it was that utter Delahunt of a referee who handed Aberdeen a game on a plate at ER many years ago - Alan Ferguson was his name I think. Wrongly gave and denied penalties, wrongly gave and denied goals and threw decisions and cards around like he was on a mission. Never seen anything like it before or since at first hand. Seriously considered waiting behind to give him dog's abuse.

Callum_62
16-02-2019, 07:05 PM
Surley the falkirk playoff game

Or coincidentally i believe another falkirk game at ER refed by alan freeland i think

The Freeland one was probably the overall worst refereeing performance ive ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we are hibs
16-02-2019, 07:06 PM
Without a doubt the alan freeland game against falkirk about 13 years ago. That was the worst refereeing performance I have ever seen by a distance. Sent off about 4 people.

As a side note that clown today was the one who clearly saw the blatant handball against falkirk and chose not to give it then had the audacity to say he never seen it.

Callum_62
16-02-2019, 07:08 PM
Without a doubt the alan freeland game against falkirk about 13 years ago. That was the worst refereeing performance I have ever seen by a distance. Sent off about 4 people.

As a side note that clown today was the one who clearly saw the blatant handball against falkirk and chose not to give it then had the audacity to say he never seen it.

Great minds etc [emoji23]

hibee_girl
16-02-2019, 07:08 PM

That’s the one tbat immediately came to my mind too.

It was one of those games where you couldn’t believe what you were seeing. Crazy

alnewhaven
16-02-2019, 07:10 PM

It was one of those games where you couldn’t believe what you were seeing. Crazy

That was the game Freeland asked a player if he’d already booked him (player says no of course) and Liam Craig got sent off when he ran on from the Falkirk bench

matty_f
16-02-2019, 07:11 PM

:agree: I was in the East that day with my flatmate at the time (who supports Rangers) and he said it was the worst refereeing he'd ever seen but also that it added to one of the best atmospheres he'd been in!

We've had some shocking referees, it's the inconsistency that does my head in. I wouldn't mind if they were at least consistent with the crap decisions but they just make it up as they go along.

hibsbollah
16-02-2019, 07:18 PM
Freeland Vs Falkirk without a doubt.

An honourable mention as well for the Grant Brebner sending off in the Gary O'Connor derby. A booking at most, and in the context of the game, no malice, in the centre circle, just a mad decision by Stuart Dougal. If my seven year old daughter wasn't with me I would have gone a bit YLT.

But I should really thank the ref, because the eventual OConnor goal and joyous scenes were even more fantastic because we'd triumphed against injustice.

Nakedmanoncrack
16-02-2019, 10:34 PM
Thinking about some of the referee's 5hittier decisions today had me reflecting on previous rage-inducing episodes at ER.

What incidents have brought you close to that red mist moment where you have seriously contemplated going on to the pitch, running down to the front to scream at the referee/linesman/opposition player or waiting behind after the game for the referee and other officials at the main stand exit?

For me it was that utter Delahunt of a referee who handed Aberdeen a game on a plate at ER many years ago - Alan Ferguson was his name I think. Wrongly gave and denied penalties, wrongly gave and denied goals and threw decisions and cards around like he was on a mission. Never seen anything like it before or since at first hand. Seriously considered waiting behind to give him dog's abuse.

Some people did wait around to greet referee Ferguson after that one.

Lancs Harp
16-02-2019, 10:38 PM
The most infamous rage induced pitch invasion obviously was the Rangers fans invading the pitch to protect their bloodied, battered and effectively massacred players in the 2016 cup final.

Smartie
16-02-2019, 10:50 PM
The Freeland one was ridiculous. The game wasn't even all that contentious, he managed to turn it into a total powder keg. It was so bad I cannot believe that there wasn't something very dodgy going on, it was a whole lot more than just incompetence that day.

Not sure if this is what is meant by this thread, but when Skacel scored he used to celebrate in front of us every time and make all sorts of gestures. I went through an unfortunate spell when wherever in the ground I happened to be, it happened right in front of my face and by the time he did his L on the head thing at Hampden I was as close as I've ever been to running on and lamping him. I know this sounds petty but he did it so often it felt like it was getting personal.

For that reason I have a lot of respect for players of theirs who never felt the need to do this, and I don't like when I see any player of ours noising them up in a similar fashion. Passions are high, there are enough of your own supporters to celebrate with, there really isn't any need for it.

Cabbage East
16-02-2019, 10:52 PM
Freeland at ER against Falkirk was radge. Never seem anything like that. Might search for the highlights on YouTube to reassure me it was as bad as I mind.

matty_f
16-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Freeland at ER against Falkirk was radge. Never seem anything like that. Might search for the highlights on YouTube to reassure me it was as bad as I mind.

Post the link if you find it, would be interesting to see that one again. :agree:

Hedlund12
16-02-2019, 11:21 PM
Bizarrely for me it was also a Falkirk game (Championship) a few seasons ago
2-2 game!
(Closely followed by that @$$h0!€ Skàcel, when he played for Dundee United -
gesturing to the number on his back! If I'd got to him I'd have extracted his head from his body and rammed it up his @$$)

Houston in the 2-2 game was goading the Hibs fans behind the dug out like he'd just won the world cup!
To say I was raging is an understatement..
I waited at main reception in the peeing rain for him (with my young son in tow!)
I was effing and jeffing like a raging lunatic.. I soon realised the away bus is parked to the side behind gates and that I'd need to try and get in there!!
It was only when my son started crying "please stop mum you are going to get lifted by the police!", that I saw sense. (And apoligised).
We laugh about it all now!!

Cabbage East
16-02-2019, 11:22 PM
Post the link if you find it, would be interesting to see that one again. :agree:

I failed miserably mate.

Broken Gnome
16-02-2019, 11:29 PM
Charlie Richmond, Easter Road, Motherwell, 2005.

Worst decision I can ever remember was Hanlon not getting a free kick just before Rangers going 2-0 up in the first championship season. Collum I think it was. Bloody ridiculous.

Just Jimmy
17-02-2019, 12:30 AM
mccurry. boxing day 2002. fully laursen sent off for getting hit with a shot whilst on the ground. penalty to the hun. McManus red carded for slapping the ref.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

BlackSheep
17-02-2019, 12:36 AM
Today’s ref was atrocious, and he also refereed the Falkirk play offf match in 2016 when the Falkirk defender basically picked up thenball with both hands in the box and no penalty was awarded to hibs.... disgraceful excuse for an official... needs to be sacked pronto!!!

Green Man
17-02-2019, 12:39 AM
I remember going radge at the Freeland game, but the worst abuse I can remember giving a ref is to Mike McCurry in a game against Celtic. They scored, the linesman flagged for offside but McCurry let the goal stand. I was shouting all sorts at him and threatening to see him after the game. Watching the highlights later, it turned out the ball had been played by a Hibs player and it was actually the right decision. Oops.

G15 Hibs
17-02-2019, 12:39 AM

My first thought was a game against Motherwell where I walked out kicking seats and I reckon it was this one. Can't remember what happened, just remember being apoplectic.

Dav1986
17-02-2019, 01:12 AM
Richmond v Motherwell and the Freeland v falkirk go down as two of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen. Both performances were that bad they could have caused a riot. Both must have been between 2004-2006 if memory serves me right

tamig
17-02-2019, 01:16 AM

As soon as I read the start of yout OP I immediately thought of Ferguson and that Aberdeen game in the 80s. Never seen a performance close to it since. And there have been some shockers.

Tornadoes70
17-02-2019, 01:36 AM
We've all seen numerous brutal refereeing. We've seen McGinley, Valentine, McCurry, Freeland, Thompson, Richmond, Ferguson, Dougal, Dallas etc etc etc all officiate in either extreme or moderate bias against us.

However, on 21st May 2016 we were subject to a very broadly fair refereeing performance in the shape of Steven Maclean. He and his assistants officiated in the most unbiased manner of which prior particularly against the huns was mostly of uncommon affair.

Given the absolute roasters that we've seen down the line we were treated extremely fairly on that glorious of days and what a day it was.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

:flag:

TelaStella
17-02-2019, 01:51 AM
Freeland vs Falkirk, will take that performance to the grave.

hibbysam
17-02-2019, 06:06 AM
The Freeland one was ridiculous. The game wasn't even all that contentious, he managed to turn it into a total powder keg. It was so bad I cannot believe that there wasn't something very dodgy going on, it was a whole lot more than just incompetence that day.

Not sure if this is what is meant by this thread, but when Skacel scored he used to celebrate in front of us every time and make all sorts of gestures. I went through an unfortunate spell when wherever in the ground I happened to be, it happened right in front of my face and by the time he did his L on the head thing at Hampden I was as close as I've ever been to running on and lamping him. I know this sounds petty but he did it so often it felt like it was getting personal.

For that reason I have a lot of respect for players of theirs who never felt the need to do this, and I don't like when I see any player of ours noising them up in a similar fashion. Passions are high, there are enough of your own supporters to celebrate with, there really isn't any need for it.

I’m sure the L sign was at Easter road (possibly the Riordan red card) in front of the East when he was getting treatment. Although he managed to use his wrong hand and it was back to front. I don’t mind it though, yeah your fuming at the time but he’s taken mouthfuls of abuse, coins, lighters, you make it and he’s given a bit back when he’s scored. That’s what it’s all about for me. Best one for me in this regard was Cummings in the 1-0 replay the year we won it, watch it over and over as my mate is in the front row exactly where he celebrates with his hands out wide, and he’s going absolutely daft. I call him a celebrity extra on our cup winning dvd.

I’ve witnessed many a shocking refereeing performance, sending boozy off at Easter road against rangers when he was absolutely immense in the sweeper role for winning the ball against fat boy Boyd, the mentioned ones against Falkirk, but also the away play off game where Thomson didn’t even book their centre half when he gave us our penalty, even though Keatings (I think) was about to tap in. Stone wall red and I’ve no doubt between that and the handball we’d have won the tie comfortably.

southsider
17-02-2019, 06:18 AM
I’m sure the L sign was at Easter road (possibly the Riordan red card) in front of the East when he was getting treatment. Although he managed to use his wrong hand and it was back to front. I don’t mind it though, yeah your fuming at the time but he’s taken mouthfuls of abuse, coins, lighters, you make it and he’s given a bit back when he’s scored. That’s what it’s all about for me. Best one for me in this regard was Cummings in the 1-0 replay the year we won it, watch it over and over as my mate is in the front row exactly where he celebrates with his hands out wide, and he’s going absolutely daft. I call him a celebrity extra on our cup winning dvd.

I’ve witnessed many a shocking refereeing performance, sending boozy off at Easter road against rangers when he was absolutely immense in the sweeper role for winning the ball against fat boy Boyd, the mentioned ones against Falkirk, but also the away play off game where Thomson didn’t even book their centre half when he gave us our penalty, even though Keatings (I think) was about to tap in. Stone wall red and I’ve no doubt between that and the handball we’d ‘s. Theirhave won the tie comfortably.
We played Hamburg in the Fairs Cup in the 60’s. The Fed allowed their keeper to wear a green shirt then chalked off 3 Hibs goals for offside.

we are hibs
17-02-2019, 06:41 AM
Special mention to Dallas nearly causing a riot at tynecastle this season when he failed to send off Smith for elbowing Boyle which Kickstarted everything else that followed.

The Green Goblin
17-02-2019, 08:13 AM

Yup. This one. The police had to speak to him at half time iirc cos they were worried things were going to get out of hand. Booked a player twice but didn’t send him off. A fan in front of me got Mark Venus’ attention to remind him. He told the 4th official who told the tef who had to produce the redcard to raging abuse from the home stands.

Gloucester Hibs
17-02-2019, 08:25 AM
Not a mention yet of Craig Thompson?

I remember being irate when he sent off Steven Fletcher at 0-0 very early in a Cup derby about 10 years ago. Seemed like he couldn’t wait to issue the straight red, and it totally changed the game which of course they went on to win. Always felt he had it in for us after that.

SouthMoroccoStu
17-02-2019, 08:32 AM
The Freeland game has to be the winner

Maybe not the full game performance but I seem to remember a game against Motherwell the season we were relegated

At a point in the season where nothing was going our way.

We got a free kick close to the edge of the Motherwell box, the ref (annoyingly I can’t recall who) marked out the yards for the wall and the well players just seemed to refuse to go the full 10yards.

The hibs players complained and the ball was moved back to accommodate the wall

Absolutely crazy, the ref had no control and the well players knew it

SouthMoroccoStu
17-02-2019, 08:33 AM

I remember being irate when he sent off Steven Fletcher at 0-0 very early in a Cup derby about 10 years ago. Seemed like he couldn’t wait to issue the straight red, and it totally changed the game which of course they went on to win. Always felt he had it in for us after that.

And him being a cheating bar steward in the cup final

Topographic Hibby
17-02-2019, 09:12 AM
Special mention for “waiting behind” must go to the Jambo lady who waited for Cathro after a defeat at ER. Wasn’t it something like “..they could nae fight sleep...” or something similar.

All caught on a phone as well. :greengrin

Bostonhibby
17-02-2019, 09:12 AM
The most infamous rage induced pitch invasion obviously was the Rangers fans invading the pitch to protect their bloodied, battered and effectively massacred players in the 2016 cup final.I thought that was just a few sevconians doing the decent thing by staging a protest against the referee who prevented Hahahalliday picking up the cup he said he'd won.

Normally he'd be expected to shut up shop after a win was declared and police Glasgow got the nod from the blazers and dodgy Dave to get over to the now defunct Glasgow rangers ground for a party.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
17-02-2019, 09:19 AM
Was the Freeland game the home defeat to Falkirk, 2-3? I seem to remember us getting a free kick on the edge of the box at the Dunbar end and a Falkirk player in the wall basically caught the ball and no penalty was given, I was in the East and it did threaten to boil over at several points during that game.

James70
17-02-2019, 09:20 AM
Going back a fair number of years I remember a game against Dundee United where Louis Thow was the referee, one of the most biased performances I can remember from the man in the middle.

BoomtownHibees
17-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Freeland Vs Falkirk without a doubt.

An honourable mention as well for the Grant Brebner sending off in the Gary O'Connor derby. A booking at most, and in the context of the game, no malice, in the centre circle, just a mad decision by Stuart Dougal. If my seven year old daughter wasn't with me I would have gone a bit YLT.

But I should really thank the ref, because the eventual OConnor goal and joyous scenes were even more fantastic because we'd triumphed against injustice.

Did a fan no run on to get the ref in that game? From the West Stand?

Gloucester Hibs
17-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Was the Freeland game the home defeat to Falkirk, 2-3? I seem to remember us getting a free kick on the edge of the box at the Dunbar end and a Falkirk player in the wall basically caught the ball and no penalty was given, I was in the East and it did threaten to boil over at several points during that game.

Think we were 2-0 up with 2 beauties from Deeks in that game too?

overdrive
17-02-2019, 09:59 AM
There should be a mob waiting outside the stand for the referee whenever they have had a nightmare (which would end up being every week). If they know that’s what’s awaiting them, we will be more likely to get the 50-50 decisions.

For the avoidance of doubt, I’m not suggesting anything physical.

hibsbollah
17-02-2019, 10:02 AM

Fletcher on Berra. And Mixus post game comments 'he went down like a brown trout which I never really understood:faf:

Pretty Boy
17-02-2019, 10:03 AM
I totally lost the plot away to Ross County in the SC under Butcher.

Paul Cairney was sent off for diving by our good pal Craig Thomson. It wasn't a penalty but it was never a dive either. I was going absolutely mental calling him for all sorts and had to be physically held back by a couple of my mates. I'm usually really quiet at the football so I think they were all a bit shocked.

hibsbollah
17-02-2019, 10:04 AM
Did a fan no run on to get the ref in that game? From the West Stand?

Yep, he was a minder to one of the wheelchair users. And there was a mini pitch invasion at the end, hearts fans charging on the pitch, plenty of pitch side pavement dancing. That was the best day ever in the old East. Scenes.

Wakeyhibee
17-02-2019, 10:05 AM
Or coincidentally i believe another falkirk game at ER refed by alan freeland i think

The Freeland one was probably the overall worst refereeing performance ive ever seen

That game stands out in my mind, it was astonishing how someone can get so much wrong in one game

Eyrie
17-02-2019, 10:51 AM
There should be a mob waiting outside the stand for the referee whenever they have had a nightmare (which would end up being every week). If they know that’s what’s awaiting them, we will be more likely to get the 50-50 decisions.

For the avoidance of doubt, I’m not suggesting anything physical.

For the avoidance of doubt, you're only suggesting what the referees would expect at Ibrox or Parkhead if they had the balls to officiate fairly.

LaMotta
17-02-2019, 11:46 AM

We lost 1 nil in the freeland game.

Hermit Crab
17-02-2019, 11:48 AM
We lost 1 nil in the freeland game.

Must be different home defeat to Falkirk I'm thinking about.

Hibbyradge
17-02-2019, 11:48 AM
Freeland v Falkirk.

Just ...

LaMotta
17-02-2019, 11:49 AM

:agree:

Sauzee showed everyone how to celebrate a derby goal properly

LaMotta
17-02-2019, 11:51 AM
Must be different home defeat to Falkirk I'm thinking about.

That 3 -2 defeat was when I started having doubts about Zibby's goalkeeping competence. He had been ok up until then but the warning signs were there that day. :boo hoo:

Hermit Crab
17-02-2019, 12:14 PM
That 3 -2 defeat was when I started having doubts about Zibby's goalkeeping competence. He had been ok up until then but the warning signs were there that day. :boo hoo:

I am right though eh? The player in the wall caught the ball and the ref waved play on, the most blatant penalty you'll ever see.

What about the handball against rangers in the 1-2 defeat at ER, how blatant was that?!

TAHibby
17-02-2019, 12:44 PM
That Freeland game was my first ever match but could hardly see anyway from where I was standing in the old east. Probably for the best, thankfully Alan Freeland didn't manage to put me off for life 😂

basehibby
17-02-2019, 09:09 PM

I’ve witnessed many a shocking refereeing performance, sending boozy off at Easter road against rangers when he was absolutely immense in the sweeper role for winning the ball against fat boy Boyd, the mentioned ones against Falkirk, but also the away play off game where Thomson didn’t even book their centre half when he gave us our penalty, even though Keatings (I think) was about to tap in. Stone wall red and I’ve no doubt between that and the handball we’d have won the tie comfortably.

I remember that one and it had me absolutely spitting blood - Boozy and Boyd were chasing a through ball - Boyd FOULED Boozy who fell over as a result - upon which Boyd tripped over the prone body of Boozy. Result? Supposed top whistler of his day, Hugh Dallas, produces a red card and shows it to Boozy FFS!

I was so furious that I harboured fantasies of running into Dallas and battering him for ages afterwards.

That was just one decision though - the Freedland fiasco vs Falkirk stands head and shoulders above all comers as the most bewilderingly awful refereeing performance over 90mins I have ever seen.

Hermit Crab
17-02-2019, 09:19 PM
I mind we beat the old rangers 2-1 at ER but rangers got a penalty and Leighton saved but Laudrup was ordered to take it again as Leighton was off his line or there was encroaching in the box or something. Laudrup hit the bar from his second attempt.

Edit, it may have been Albertz.

G15 Hibs
17-02-2019, 09:28 PM
I mind we beat the old rangers 2-1 at ER but rangers got a penalty and Leighton saved but Laudrup was ordered to take it again as Leighton was off his line or there was encroaching in the box or something. Laudrup hit the bar from his second attempt.

You were right first time. It was Laudrup.

Niagara Lad
17-02-2019, 09:55 PM
Remember this one from 1985. Eventually things boiled over and coins were thrown at the linesman.
https://youtu.be/1zlbrNoRrkU

The Green Goblin
17-02-2019, 10:18 PM

It was Laudrup. I was in the old East at that game. Good times.

Billy Whizz
17-02-2019, 10:19 PM
It was Laudrup. I was in the old East at that game. Good times.

It was an amazing few moments

jakedance
17-02-2019, 10:57 PM
Anyone who was at the aforementioned game against Falkirk is going to say it was the worst refereeing performance of all time, in any sport at any level.

sambajustice
17-02-2019, 11:10 PM
When was this Falkirk game??

LaMotta
17-02-2019, 11:23 PM
When was this Falkirk game??

The Freeland game was Sept 2006:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/5369306.stm

The 3-2 defeat was in November the season before.

sambajustice
18-02-2019, 12:17 AM
The Freeland game was Sept 2006:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/5369306.stm

The 3-2 defeat was in November the season before.

Some right names in that Falkirk team...

Steve-O
18-02-2019, 01:20 AM

Worst decision I can ever remember was Hanlon not getting a free kick just before Rangers going 2-0 up in the first championship season. Collum I think it was. Bloody ridiculous.

Was this when Riordan scored right at the end for a 2-1 win?

I remember a horrendous refereeing performance in a game v Motherwell, as well as a remarkable goalkeeping performance from their keeper IIRC, and the relief when that winner went in was incredible. I ran from the back of the east to the front of the east, a celebration style usually reserved for Hearts or Rangers/Celtic games :greengrin

I was right - the report gives me comfort my memory is largely intact!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/scot_prem/4534450.stm

Broken Gnome
18-02-2019, 05:26 AM
Was this when Riordan scored right at the end for a 2-1 win?

I remember a horrendous refereeing performance in a game v Motherwell, as well as a remarkable goalkeeping performance from their keeper IIRC, and the relief when that winner went in was incredible. I ran from the back of the east to the front of the east, a celebration style usually reserved for Hearts or Rangers/Celtic games :greengrin

I was right - the report gives me comfort my memory is largely intact!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/scot_prem/4534450.stm

Correct, about as mad a last minute celebration as we've had outwith Rangers/Celtic/Hearts.

Match report doesn't really do it justice or explain why he was so bad, mind you.

BILLYHIBS
18-02-2019, 05:33 AM
One for the oldies

Broken Gnome
18-02-2019, 08:47 PM
One for the oldies

Yeah, that. That wins.

SouthMoroccoStu
18-02-2019, 08:55 PM
A bit before my time but

1979 Scottish Cup Final

Denied a Stone wall penalty at the end to take it to a replay

The great Eddie Turnbull was raging about that til his last breath

Mick O'Rourke
18-02-2019, 09:10 PM
A bit before my time but

1979 Scottish Cup Final

Denied a Stone wall penalty at the end to take it to a replay

The great Eddie Turnbull was raging about that til his last breath

That (penalty claim) happened in the first game.
Of course, it went to 2 replays.
The last Scottish Cup Final to go to a replay(s).

I was at the 3 games.
1902 should have been put to bed that year-(

I might add, the violence at all 3 games (mostly outside the ground) was far,far worse than anything seen at 2016 final.

Nakedmanoncrack
18-02-2019, 09:41 PM
Remember this one from 1985. Eventually things boiled over and coins were thrown at the linesman.

Anyone remember the score in that Aberdeen game?
I was there.

Bostonhibby
18-02-2019, 09:45 PM
That (penalty claim) happened in the first game.
Of course, it went to 2 replays.
The last Scottish Cup Final to go to a replay(s).

I was at the 3 games.
1902 should have been put to bed that year-(

I might add, the violence at all 3 games (mostly outside the ground) was far,far worse than anything seen at 2016 final.Same here Mick. Train journey back from Mount Florida was a bloody nightmare.

We should have won it first time of asking.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

LaMotta
18-02-2019, 10:35 PM
Anyone remember the score in that Aberdeen game?
I was there.

Did we not get pumped 5 -0:sairhead:?

Must have been close when the refs mistakes were made though as the fans were going bonkers.

Niagara Lad
18-02-2019, 10:41 PM
Played March 23, 1985. Lost 5-0.

Nakedmanoncrack
19-02-2019, 02:19 AM
Did we not get pumped 5 -0:sairhead:?

Must have been close when the refs mistakes were made though as the fans were going bonkers.

Correct 0-5, but we came away feeling robbed.

Peevemor
19-02-2019, 08:16 AM
Correct 0-5, but we came away feeling robbed.

I remember that game too. At 4-0 down the entire home support were in full song, such was the feeling of injustice.