PDA

View Full Version : Gameday - all aboard the Hibernian rollercoaster

bigwheel
16-02-2019, 09:04 AM
New chapter begins today for our wonderful club - what are you looking to see for early signs that this will be a chapter to take us forward again ??

Ps. Good luck to Heckingbottom and his team!!

GreenCastle
16-02-2019, 09:09 AM
A better link between players and fans - something we have had for last few years - with various songs for players etc.

Pace / Width and balance in the team.

A team that looks sharper and won’t be bullied in Derbies.

Variation in corners / freekicks / throw ins.

Competing at the top of the league rather than 8th.

Though some of these are longer term - short term fixes are still possible.

Bostonhibby
16-02-2019, 09:10 AM
Looking forward to seeing how the manager sets about managing Kamberi in particular. Hopefully realises the guy has had his confidence dented, can score regularly and is not at his best when played on his own up front.

I reckon we'll see a good performance today and a 3-1 win.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

B.H.F.C
16-02-2019, 09:17 AM
Good game for him to start with so I expect to see us win. And I expect to see him try and put his stamp on it right away.

New managers usually throw up a surprise, see sonething in a player that others haven’t. He’s spoken about legs and energy in the team so maybe that rulles our seeing a Bartley, Milligan or Whittaker in midfield?

SRHibs
16-02-2019, 09:17 AM
Yep, let’s get right behind the new manager. People willing to write him off so quickly, but let’s give him until 4:50pm before we do that! :^)

In all seriousness it will be interesting to see if there’s any noticeable changes in such a short space of time, and I’m looking forward to seeing Kamberi playing under a new boss.

Keith_M
16-02-2019, 10:02 AM
New chapter begins today for our wonderful club - what are you looking to see for early signs that this will be a chapter to take us forward again ??

A formation that suits the available players skill and attributes.

A renewed sense of pride in playing for the club on the part of the players.

Preferably an end to the long punts up field to Flo.