PDA

View Full Version : Communication

Stuart93
15-02-2019, 07:15 PM
Granted there’s been more to tell the fans recently but looks as though efforts are being made again to keep the fans up-to-date with ongoings.

CallumLaidlaw
15-02-2019, 07:20 PM
Granted there’s been more to tell the fans recently but looks as though efforts are being made again to keep the fans up-to-date with ongoings.

I think it’s important to remember that some of the stuff recently the club simply couldn’t tell us for legal reasons. I also think in the social media age we’re in, people want updated just to say there’s no update.

Also, Kenny Millar is only just in the role fairly recently. I think you can start to see his influence with graphics (very smart imo), etc starting to change. I’m sure the more he settles in the role, the more he’ll be able to influence the content he’s allowed to share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CropleyWasGod
15-02-2019, 07:23 PM
David Forsyth sometimes gets a hard time on here. Is he still around, or has he been replaced by KM?

Viva_Palmeiras
16-02-2019, 04:51 AM
No idea but you’ll see him in the stands around about Petrie and Leeann. Even despite KM I’d be very surprised if DF was not around - although not on the board afaik he’s in with the fixtures and fittings.

CropleyWasGod
16-02-2019, 07:19 AM
No idea but you’ll see him in the stands around about Petrie and Leeann. Even despite KM I’d be very surprised if DF was not around - although not on the board afaik he’s in with the fixtures and fittings.

Ta.

Anyone know what the split is between them, as regards responsibilities?

overdrive
16-02-2019, 07:37 AM
David Forsyth sometimes gets a hard time on here. Is he still around, or has he been replaced by KM?

I know it was before KM joining us but DF was at the AGM.