PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | ST JOHNSTONE AWAY

RSS Bot
14-02-2019, 03:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9720)

JXM73
14-02-2019, 03:18 PM
Big game this for top 6 aspirations....

Hibeesmad
14-02-2019, 03:21 PM
Win this and top 6 is ours to lose imo

Ringothedog
14-02-2019, 03:43 PM
Win this and top 6 is ours to lose imo

Only if we beat Hamilton and Dundee

CMurdoch
14-02-2019, 07:13 PM
Only if we beat Hamilton and Dundee

Yeah, we need to win all 3.
We also need to beat Motherwell and Livingston in March. If we can get something from the Rangers game great but it is all about beating the smaller clubs in whatever way we can.

That will leave us with Kilmarnock & Hearts to play in April and hopefully lots of breathing space ahead of St Johnstone & Motherwell

Steven79
19-02-2019, 12:05 PM
Can anybody purchase tickets for the West Stand on the website?

Hermit Crab
19-02-2019, 12:19 PM
Can anybody purchase tickets for the West Stand on the website?

Do you not have to select 2 under 13 year old tickets as well as an adult for the West stand as this is designated a family section and is unallocated seating.

EDIT, it looks like the West stand may be an overspill if the North sells out.

Steven79
19-02-2019, 12:23 PM
Do you not have to select 2 under 13 year old tickets as well as an adult for the West stand as this is designated a family section and is unallocated seating.

EDIT, it looks like the West stand may be an overspill if the North sells out.

Yeah I've added two free kids tickets as well but it's not letting me add them.

I'm guessing somebody has made an error and they will be up for sale soon.

Hermit Crab
19-02-2019, 12:30 PM
Yeah I've added two free kids tickets as well but it's not letting me add them.

I'm guessing somebody has made an error and they will be up for sale soon.

It lets you add the free kids for the North stand though. :aok:

Steven79
19-02-2019, 12:32 PM
It lets you add the free kids for the North stand though. :aok:

I prefer being side on rather than behind the goal (And it's cheaper)

greenlad
19-02-2019, 12:42 PM
No "Collection from Hibernian" option. Only 1st class or Special Delivery options.

Billy Whizz
19-02-2019, 12:49 PM
I prefer being side on rather than behind the goal (And it's cheaper)

I asked the TO if I could get my away season ticket for the West Stand, but was told it was for families only
Would much prefer being side on

Keith_M
19-02-2019, 01:25 PM
Yeah, we need to win all 3.
We also need to beat Motherwell and Livingston in March. If we can get something from the Rangers game great but it is all about beating the smaller clubs in whatever way we can.

That will leave us with Kilmarnock & Hearts to play in April and hopefully lots of breathing space ahead of St Johnstone & Motherwell

I think we'll win every league game between now and the split with our new glorious leader, Mr HickleyBunctum

Oscar T Grouch
19-02-2019, 01:45 PM
The ticketing site is a bloody nightmare, kept giving me an error message that the transaction hasn't gone through but checked my emails and the sale has gone through. The site is terrible.

HibeeHibernian4
19-02-2019, 02:47 PM
Worked for me today, strangely. Has been terrible for about a month, mind.

CMurdoch
19-02-2019, 04:26 PM
No "Collection from Hibernian" option. Only 1st class or Special Delivery options.

Yeah, what is that all about.
1st class isn't to bad at £1 but what nutter is getting Special Delivery for £6.50!!!
Ah well tickets purchased for an untelevised match with loads riding on it.
Looking forward to it.

Hibernia&Alba
20-02-2019, 11:28 AM
Free entry for under 13s; that's tremendous from St Johnstone :not worth

HibeeHibernian4
20-02-2019, 02:19 PM
Free entry for under 13s; that's tremendous from St Johnstone :not worth

Not trying to be contrarian here, but I really disagree.

U13s, particularly for a Wednesday night game, are not the age group that Scottish football need to attract.

Adults, by far and away the biggest demographic, are being charged £23. Not every adult has a child to bring with them. I have never understood why the most loyal and regular age group (adults) are charged significantly more than other age groups. I say this as somebody who qualifies for concession tickets, too.

By making child tickets ridiculously cheap and then adult tickets exceptionally steep, you are ensuring a massive drop off from youth supporters once they reach the age of paying adult prices. It would be a much better idea to add £5 to the child ticket cost and take even just £3 off the adult ticket.

Absolutely no category B game in Scotland should be costing an adult more than £20 to attend.

For me, an SPFL club's pricing structure should (loosely) look like this:

Adult
Category B - £15-20
Category A - £20-25
Cup Semi Final - £20-25
Cup Final - £25-30

Concessions (65+, Students, Under 18)
Category B - £10-15
Category A - £15-20
Cup Semi Final - £15-20
Cup Final - £20-25

Edit: would not be against deals for adults and children like St Johnstone have done, but it just seems like a pointless exercise when so many adult fans are priced out in the first place.

BoomtownHibees
20-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Worth going for the pies alone

SChibs
20-02-2019, 04:21 PM

U13s, particularly for a Wednesday night game, are not the age group that Scottish football need to attract.

Adults, by far and away the biggest demographic, are being charged £23. Not every adult has a child to bring with them. I have never understood why the most loyal and regular age group (adults) are charged significantly more than other age groups. I say this as somebody who qualifies for concession tickets, too.

By making child tickets ridiculously cheap and then adult tickets exceptionally steep, you are ensuring a massive drop off from youth supporters once they reach the age of paying adult prices. It would be a much better idea to add £5 to the child ticket cost and take even just £3 off the adult ticket.

Absolutely no category B game in Scotland should be costing an adult more than £20 to attend.

Adult
Category B - £15-20
Category A - £20-25
Cup Semi Final - £20-25
Cup Final - £25-30

Category B - £10-15
Category A - £15-20
Cup Semi Final - £15-20
Cup Final - £20-25

Edit: would not be against deals for adults and children like St Johnstone have done, but it just seems like a pointless exercise when so many adult fans are priced out in the first place.

It doesn't affect me these days but under 16 being classed as a child and 16+ being an adult used to get on my nerves. Some games could be up to £25 for a child that's still at school. Ridiculous imo. Not sure if many clubs use 16 as the difference between and adult and child now

HibeeHibernian4
20-02-2019, 04:31 PM
It doesn't affect me these days but under 16 being classed as a child and 16+ being an adult used to get on my nerves. Some games could be up to £25 for a child that's still at school. Ridiculous imo. Not sure if many clubs use 16 as the difference between and adult and child now

It's quite the jump, isn't it? Not sure why gradual price increases couldn't be used instead.

Some clubs (Aberdeen spring to mind) have a 16-21 category too, which I like. If we have 16-25 railcards for rail, I don't see why a 16-25 match ticket wouldn't work.

Actually, I know why. Police Scotland distrust fans of that age and are determined that they're there to cause trouble despite all evidence to the contrary.

Hibernia&Alba
20-02-2019, 04:38 PM

Adult
Category B - £15-20
Category A - £20-25
Cup Semi Final - £20-25
Cup Final - £25-30

Category B - £10-15
Category A - £15-20
Cup Semi Final - £15-20
Cup Final - £20-25

I can see where you're coming from in relation to adult prices, but somewhere around 23 quid seems the standard price now for Cat B games, including at Hibs. Thus St Johnstone aren't charging any more than the going rate for adults, whilst having a great pricing structure for families. It's a very good gesture from them. If they were charging substantially more than other clubs for adults, in order to give the kids free entry, it would be more contentious.

hibeejeebies
20-02-2019, 07:22 PM
Anybody know if it's PATG? Thanks in advance.

offshorehibby
20-02-2019, 07:44 PM
Off and a tangent a bit but anyone know what the public transport like from ground back to town.

offshorehibby
20-02-2019, 07:51 PM
Found this on Saints website

PUBLIC TRANSPORT

The train station in Perth is some distance from the stadium - the best part of a 45 minute walk (uphill!). A taxi drive will take ten minutes and cost around £10. A short walk from the train or bus stations will take you to the city centre where there is a major bus interchange in Mill Street. The number 1 and Number 2 buses both depart from here and either will take you to a stop right outside the stadium - the number 2 is the slightly shorter route.
Going to Saints away games

Saint Hibee
22-02-2019, 08:15 AM
Two quick questions: are there likely to be more Hibs fans in the north or west stand? and is there anywhere to park near the ground?

Hermit Crab
22-02-2019, 08:32 AM
Two quick questions: are there likely to be more Hibs fans in the north or west stand? and is there anywhere to park near the ground?

More Hibs fans in the North, theres huge car park at the ground.

ian cruise
22-02-2019, 08:47 AM
It's quite the jump, isn't it? Not sure why gradual price increases couldn't be used instead.

Some clubs (Aberdeen spring to mind) have a 16-21 category too, which I like. If we have 16-25 railcards for rail, I don't see why a 16-25 match ticket wouldn't work.

Actually, I know why. Police Scotland distrust fans of that age and are determined that they're there to cause trouble despite all evidence to the contrary.

16 to 18 I agree with but not up to 25. Most 25 year old I know have more cash than me. Fair enough while you're still in school and in the lower brackets for minimum wage.

Sioux
22-02-2019, 08:59 AM
16 to 18 I agree with but not up to 25. Most 25 year old I know have more cash than me. Fair enough while you're still in school and in the lower brackets for minimum wage.

If I was a 16 year old, I'd just buy a cheaper under 16 ticket. In fact most under 18's would probably do the same.

Tarrahib
22-02-2019, 10:23 AM
I asked the TO if I could get my away season ticket for the West Stand, but was told it was for families only
Would much prefer being side on
Billy I hope that when Hibs fans are admitted to the family end that the kids are with them and not left at home.Last time we were there we purchased 4 adults plus 2 kids tickets grandparents grandkids and Mam and dad a great atmosphere in the stand. It was cheaper for 6 tickets at Perth than 2 adults and. 2 Kids at Easter Road.

CMurdoch
22-02-2019, 01:18 PM
Billy I hope that when Hibs fans are admitted to the family end that the kids are with them and not left at home.Last time we were there we purchased 4 adults plus 2 kids tickets grandparents grandkids and Mam and dad a great atmosphere in the stand. It was cheaper for 6 tickets at Perth than 2 adults and. 2 Kids at Easter Road.

Surely it is no kid no entry to West

Lancs Harp
22-02-2019, 11:58 PM
Will tickets be available on the day from St Johnstone or PATG?

Got a few days off next week might travel up for the game not been to Perth for ages. The old Muirton Park was the first ground in Scotland I attended back in the early mid 70s, think it was '74 (was on holiday in Crieff at the time)

HibeeHibernian4
23-02-2019, 12:32 AM
Will tickets be available on the day from St Johnstone or PATG?

I'm as sure as can be that it'll be PATG. It's a shame they wait so long to announce it, but it'll almost certainly happen.

Lancs Harp
23-02-2019, 12:48 AM
I'm as sure as can be that it'll be PATG. It's a shame they wait so long to announce it, but it'll almost certainly happen.

Cheers fella, I'm going to chance it anyhow. 'Mon the Hibs.

Diclonius
23-02-2019, 11:37 PM
I'm still confused as to the pricing on the ticket site. Am I right in saying that I can buy a £16 adult ticket for the West even if I don't buy any additional U13 tickets? I.e. I'm in the stand by myself?

HibeeHibernian4
23-02-2019, 11:39 PM
I'm still confused as to the pricing on the ticket site. Am I right in saying that I can buy a £16 adult ticket for the West even if I don't buy any additional U13 tickets? I.e. I'm in the stand by myself?

I was wondering that too but ended up buying two adult tickets in the North just to be safe. I don't see why you can't go in the West with the £16 adult ticket though, I'd guess no swearing/standing if it's sort of the designated away family stand?

HibeeHibernian4
25-02-2019, 07:46 PM
PATG confirmed by Hibs on Twitter, for those who were asking.

seanshow
26-02-2019, 02:40 AM
I really want to be at this game and support the team, but start work at 11 back down the road :hmmm:
How close can you park to the stadium for a quick getaway? I might just chance it

green with envy
26-02-2019, 07:38 AM

I'm pretty sure that you cant buy a £16.00 adult ticket without purchasing a U13 to go with it.

Ringothedog
26-02-2019, 07:59 AM

No you can’t, I tried that before and got a call from Hibs the next day asking for more money and moving me to behind the goals

Steven79
26-02-2019, 08:01 AM
No you can’t, I tried that before and got a call from Hibs the next day asking for more money and moving me to behind the goals

What if you "buy" a U13 ticket along with the adult ticket?

Ringothedog
26-02-2019, 08:12 AM
What if you "buy" a U13 ticket along with the adult ticket?

Then you are paying £29 to go to the game, I would guess you will get the tickets but I am not sure what St Johnstone would do when you try to go through the turnstiles on your own

Steven79
26-02-2019, 08:20 AM
Then you are paying £29 to go to the game, I would guess you will get the tickets but I am not sure what St Johnstone would do when you try to go through the turnstiles on your own

The U13 tickets are free.