PDA

View Full Version : We win together, we lose together GGTTH

BlackSheep
14-02-2019, 02:34 PM
After the recent events at the club and our substandard season so far it will be exciting getting back to something like the norm now that Pauland Robbie have taken their place in charge at Hibs.

Hopefully this can be a turning point for the club and supporters alike, time to put the past behind us and help the new guys settle in and move us forward.

I’m also hoping we can start to see an end to the negativity surrounding the support, these guys have come across very positively in their interviews and here’s hoping that spreads to the support.

Hope we have a bumper crowd at the weekend, I know I’ll be there.

Let’s welcome Paul and Robbie to the club with an amazing atmosphere and show them we mean business.

We win together, we lose together GGTTH.

Golden Bear
14-02-2019, 04:19 PM
After the recent events at the club and our substandard season so far it will be exciting getting back to something like the norm now that Pauland Robbie have taken their place in charge at Hibs.

Hopefully this can be a turning point for the club and supporters alike, time to put the past behind us and help the new guys settle in and move us forward.

I’m also hoping we can start to see an end to the negativity surrounding the support, these guys have come across very positively in their interviews and here’s hoping that spreads to the support.

Hope we have a bumper crowd at the weekend, I know I’ll be there.

Let’s welcome Paul and Robbie to the club with an amazing atmosphere and show them we mean business.

We win together, we lose together GGTTH.

Well said.

Its time to look to the future, what's past is past.

:flag:

SMAXXA
14-02-2019, 04:22 PM
I actually think we will pump Hamilton this wkend think the players will be bursting to put on a show for the new management and will have a freshness about them to go and express themselves. Only caveat would be if we implement a new system and it takes a while to grasp but can’t see it for this week, minor tweaks id think.

MWHIBBIES
14-02-2019, 04:23 PM
We win together, we lost? I'm not bothering next week and you cant judge how I spent my time or money.

BlackSheep
14-02-2019, 04:58 PM
We win together, we lost? I'm not bothering next week and you cant judge how I spent my time or money.

So who had 3 posts before the negative brigade showed their colours!!?

This is exactly what I was hoping would start to dissipate, clean slate and togetherness but there are obviously some who would rather draw attention to themselves!

No one cares or judges how you spend your time or money... but I for one hope you aren’t at the game and don’t come back!

we are hibs
14-02-2019, 04:59 PM

This is exactly what I was hoping would start to dissipate, clean slate and togetherness but there are obviously some who would rather draw attention to themselves!

No one cares or judges how you spend your time or money... but I for one hope you aren’t at the game and don’t come back!

I'm pretty sure he was joking.

Captain Trips
14-02-2019, 05:01 PM
I am happy with The Heck and think he will do well.

MWHIBBIES
14-02-2019, 05:02 PM

No one cares or judges how you spend your time or money... but I for one hope you aren’t at the game and don’t come back!I'm joking mate :faf:

BlackSheep
14-02-2019, 05:11 PM
Funny.

Or not.

CockneyRebel
14-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Funny.

Or not.

Not

ian cruise
15-02-2019, 06:41 AM

I mean you say that but it really depends on what other questionable and potentially deviant acts you spend your time and money doing....

NAE NOOKIE
15-02-2019, 10:14 AM
Its a noble sentiment mate. But the 'we win together' group appears to have a few more adherents than the 'we lose together' one does, and to be fair always has done.

BlackSheep
15-02-2019, 11:53 AM
Its a noble sentiment mate. But the 'we win together' group appears to have a few more adherents than the 'we lose together' one does, and to be fair always has done.

I agree, but its time we started to show 'support' for the club through thick and thin... all the inward bickering is getting out of hand!

NAE NOOKIE
15-02-2019, 03:45 PM
I agree, but its time we started to show 'support' for the club through thick and thin... all the inward bickering is getting out of hand!

Absolutely. But all you need to do is watch the blizzard of folk trotting out the mantra about football attendance not being compulsory the second anybody suggests a bit of loyalty to know how much support your club through thick and thin means to some of Hibs 'customers'

WhileTheChief..
15-02-2019, 04:34 PM
The support at ER has been decent all season.

I doubt you’ll get a new managers bounce to the figures tomorrow.

Eyrie
15-02-2019, 06:28 PM

Not in the official attendance (ie tickets sold, most of whom are seasons) but I'd expect more to be actually present.

Tornadoes70
15-02-2019, 06:44 PM

Its been brilliant.

Like a lot of folk on here we traveled all over Scotland and attended virtually every home match following our beloved Hi bees in the darker days of the late seventies and early eighties when only 5-8k might be normal at ER, real supporters.

Its been fantastic to see our crowds grow so much and long may it continue. ER's a terrific venue to make the pilgrimage to every other week, there's no better feeling than being there on matchday.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Ringothedog
15-02-2019, 06:59 PM
Its been brilliant.

Like a lot of folk on here we traveled all over Scotland and attended virtually every home match following our beloved Hi bees in the darker days of the late seventies and early eighties when only 5-8k might be normal at ER, real supporters.

Its been fantastic to see our crowds grow so much and long may it continue. ER's a terrific venue to make the pilgrimage to every other week, there's no better feeling than being there on matchday.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Well said and oh so true

BlackSheep
16-02-2019, 08:17 AM

There have been a few poor* attendances in recent weeks and poor numbers in the south for the cat a games, so let’s get right behind the team, the coaches, the whole club starting today and kick start the season.

*poor by our recent standards