PDA

View Full Version : Well It was lovely to talk to you all

Baggie192
13-02-2019, 07:02 PM
I just sorry it turned out not to be Appleton as you're a stable with a decent youth system. If you sign any of our loanees I shall return:greengrin Until then I hope the rest of the Season goes well atb Baggs

Joe6-2
13-02-2019, 07:03 PM
All the best buddy!

cabbageandribs1875
13-02-2019, 07:04 PM
good luck, hope your team are runners-up in the championship this season..to Leeds :) :cb

Keith_M
13-02-2019, 07:22 PM
I just sorry it turned out not to be Appleton as you're a stable with a decent youth system. If you sign any of our loanees I shall return:greengrin Until then I hope the rest of the Season goes well atb Baggs

Feel free to pop in now and again for some banter

:greengrin

BILLYHIBS
13-02-2019, 07:53 PM
All the best mate

I was billeted in Dudley Euro 96 with my platoon (more of a recce party) of Tartan Army foot soldiers

Brilliant wee place

Any time things got heated or threatened to get out of control especially after Wembley we would regale the locals with tall tales about Ally Brown Willie Johnston Braveheart or songs from our extensive repertoire

Many a night were spent enjoying the hospitality of the locals and relieving them from any unwanted whisky in their drinks cabinets

One Day Soon
13-02-2019, 08:16 PM
Wait, you haven't attacked the Board or Neil Lennon yet. Come back......

Mick O'Rourke
13-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Baggs
I think most of us (though of course knowing nought) thought that Mapp was fave for the job at our club.

Well something happened, or didn't and Michael is not that guy.

Thanks though for all you contributed.
I think many reading your comments were getting a bit warm to Mapp being appointed.

Certainly many Hibs fans thought he had been signed !!

Anyway.. all the best to you and your team.

Willie Johnston on the wing !!

CmoantheHibs
13-02-2019, 09:39 PM
Thanks for all the info and you're welcome back anytime. Good luck for the season and keep us updated with the goings on with the Baggies.

Smartie
13-02-2019, 09:46 PM
A good club with decent fans the Baggies.

Hi Heid Yin
13-02-2019, 09:56 PM
All the best Baggie192.

I've always had a wee soft spot for WBA since the days of Jeff Astle.

I read that he died (prematurely) at 59 through dementia..apparently brought on by heading those "rock solid footballs" in days of old.

Eaststand
14-02-2019, 09:06 AM

Thanks for posting on here Baggie, its always nice to hear decent chat from other Clubs supporters.
All the best for the season ahead bud.

GGTTH

MWHIBBIES
14-02-2019, 09:24 AM
Will be on twitter claiming he was hounded out soon enough.