PDA

View Full Version : Adding todays game to card

Leith Green
09-02-2019, 09:00 AM
Anybody know if i can add todays game to my season ticket card? Or will i have to collect from ticket office?

Argylehibby
09-02-2019, 09:07 AM
Anybody know if i can add todays game to my season ticket card? Or will i have to collect from ticket office?

If you're buying online it's one of the options along with print at home. If your seats already sold though I suspect you will only have print at home or collect as available options.

JimBHibees
09-02-2019, 09:20 AM

Pretty sure you can. Log in eticketing your season tickets should be reserved and buy. Pretty sure it says added to card when purchasing. I did it last week.

Scouse Hibee
09-02-2019, 10:11 AM

No as the deadline has passed for securing your own seat, you will still be able to purchase your seat if available but not add to card. Hibs have stated this already.

The 90+2
09-02-2019, 10:11 AM

No. Too late.

Leith Green
09-02-2019, 10:14 AM
No as the deadline has passed for securing your own seat, you will still be able to purchase your seat if available but not add to card. Hibs have stated this already.

Thanks ... Will just grab tickets down there instead 👍