PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Raith Tickets - unavailable seats

hibee1875
07-02-2019, 08:20 PM
I know I should have bought my seat by the deadline, but I didn't and that's the way it is.

However, has anyone noticed that in each block in the east the two seats that have the stairs to the left of them in every block in every row are unavailable. I find this highly unlikey all of these seats have been purchased. And one of these seats is my ST seat. This happened before for one of the euro games when I didn't buy in time and both mine and my dads seats (the two closest to the stairs) were unoccupied.

Any idea why Hibs would do this? I want to purchase my seat so that it goes direct onto my card.

tamig
07-02-2019, 08:22 PM
I know I should have bought my seat by the deadline, but I didn't and that's the way it is.

However, has anyone noticed that in each block in the east the two seats that have the stairs to the left of them in every block in every row are unavailable. I find this highly unlikey all of these seats have been purchased. And one of these seats is my ST seat. This happened before for one of the euro games when I didn't buy in time and both mine and my dads seats (the two closest to the stairs) were unoccupied.

Any idea why Hibs would do this? I want to purchase my seat so that it goes direct onto my card.

Why don’t you call the ticket office? There are limits to what you can do online once the ST cut-off has past.

Steven79
07-02-2019, 08:23 PM

You wouldn't be able to add it to the card at this late stage.

Hibs Class
07-02-2019, 08:23 PM
Even if you manage to book your usual seat it is now too late to have it added to your card.

hibee1875
07-02-2019, 08:24 PM
Why don’t you call the ticket office? There are limits to what you can do online once the ST cut-off has past.

I will tomorrow given its too late now but do you not think its a bit strange to block out all of these seats? Chances are there's someone else on here that also sits on one of these seats so I'm posting to see if they've ever experienced this/know the reason.

jgl07
07-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Even if you manage to book your usual seat it is now too late to have it added to your card.

I ended up with a Paper ticket for the last SFA Cup match and managed to book a different seat to my own. I still sat in my ‘usual’ seat.

hibee1875
07-02-2019, 08:27 PM

Oh... oh well. The scanners pick up the barcodes on iphones right?

tamig
07-02-2019, 08:27 PM
I will tomorrow given its too late now but do you not think its a bit strange to block out all of these seats? Chances are there's someone else on here that also sits on one of these seats so I'm posting to see if they've ever experienced this/know the reason.

I haven’t a clue what they do. I missed a ST cut-off earlier in the season and I’m in the FF. when I tried to book my seats online the whole stand was blocked out. There were about 100 in there on the day of the game.

jgl07
07-02-2019, 08:36 PM
I haven’t a clue what they do. I missed a ST cut-off earlier in the season and I’m in the FF. when I tried to book my seats online the whole stand was blocked out. There were about 100 in there on the day of the game.
The FF Lower Tier is always blocked out in such cases. There appeared to be attempts to infiltrate it with ‘singing section’ types who would have insisted in standing throughout and stopped the kiddies from seeing the match.

The FF Upper Tier is never empty in such cases.

tamig
07-02-2019, 08:37 PM
The FF Lower Tier is always blocked out in such cases. There appeared to be attempts to infiltrate it with ‘singing section’ types who would have insisted in standing throughout and stopped the kiddies from seeing the match.

The FF Upper Tier is never empty in such cases.
Yes I know. I had a pop at them at the time and didn’t get much sympathy or support for my views.

Liam978
07-02-2019, 08:43 PM
I thought this too, but my seat was added to my card in the office this morning. I was assured it would be ok, as it was just online that it was too late.