PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live

Allant1981
07-02-2019, 07:32 PM
Apologies if this isn't the correct forum, my laddie has xbox live gold,I bought it directly from Microsoft last year and it has ran out, I've seen a deal cheaper than what Microsoft want for a renewal, will it matter if I buy it from somewhere other than Microsoft? Or will he lose his log in details if I do? I'm not very good with this stuff!!

vein
07-02-2019, 08:04 PM
You can buy it from anywhere, I usually use amazon for my boys Xbox live. Should just be a code that you enter on the Microsoft site.

Allant1981
07-02-2019, 08:19 PM
You can buy it from anywhere, I usually use amazon for my boys Xbox live. Should just be a code that you enter on the Microsoft site.

Cheers ta, didn't want to buy him something then get in trouble for getting the wrong thing!!

jonty
10-02-2019, 08:02 PM
I usually get codes from Amazon too, although there was an offer in a local Tesco a couple of years ago, where they were shifting old stock (different logo?) for peanuts.
I over stocked :greengrin with two and a half years.
i had problems add more codes until i got in touch with their support - i had auto-renew turned off. As soon as i turned it on, the codes were accepted.