PDA

View Full Version : Utterly Toothless!!

StirlingHibee
07-02-2019, 05:57 PM
Left the game after 75 minutes last night. I could not stomach anymore. A performance from us that lacked any skill, invention or genuine footballing ability. More alarming is that it was a performance devoid of any passion or fight. "0" shots on target is perhaps all the evidence anybody needs to understand how utterly toothless we were. When Ryan Gauld lost the ball (and he did - often) he seemed to think it okay not to track back and win the ball back. Top players bust a gut to rectify their mistakes - but not Ryan!!! (A prima donna I suspect and I fear not the answer to our midfield woes). Why does Rocky (possibly our best player last night) seem to think it okay to casually take all the time in the world to take a goal kick when we are a goal behind???? Should there not be some urgency when chasing a game or was the strategy "damage limitation"? OK grumpy so what would you do? We have acquired a few new players in January. Give them all a run out this Saturday - it can't be any worse than last night!!

CallumLaidlaw
07-02-2019, 05:58 PM
Probably could’ve just added this to one of the other dozen threads on the subject.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elevengoats
07-02-2019, 05:59 PM
We need a manager, mate. Players totally demotivated. Things will improve immediately as the new manager is appointed in the next few days.

Hibbyradge
07-02-2019, 06:01 PM
You missed the best 15 minutes.

greenpaper55
07-02-2019, 06:03 PM
A ruderless ship i'm afraid, hopefully someone comes in soon with a sound tactical brain, it's not long ago we beat that lot comprehensibly.