PDA

View Full Version : Saturday.

James-6.2-3.2
06-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Sorry guys am going to say it. No passion no fight 90 mins of
Murder tonight. I would not be suprised if Raith knock this carnage out!

BILLYHIBS
06-02-2019, 10:08 PM
Certainly a possibility Raith will certainly be up for it as it is their Cup Final

Shades of 2012 with all the loanees we now have

Looking toward the senior players to take over and try and motivate the new players by telling them what Hibs and the Scottish Cup is all about

We need to inject some positivity and we don’t want to hear Eddie May saying “ Oh I dinnae want to be here I don’t really want the job.”

We are beyond that this is a must win and we all need to pull together fans included and do this

We need to keep our season alive!

Franck Stanton
06-02-2019, 10:11 PM

Agree (unfortunately).

Carheenlea
06-02-2019, 10:13 PM
A huge game for us, and vital we get through to keep the season alive. Not much time for a new man to have any big influence should an appointment be made, but a fresh face and and an eagerness to start the next chapter might just spark a bit of life into us.

HTD1875
06-02-2019, 10:17 PM
Massive game, nothing to play for if we lose this. Don’t fancy a replay at starks either.

Heisenberg
06-02-2019, 10:19 PM
Raith have lost Vaughan to injury and aren’t on the best run of form themselves. Still won’t be easy right enough.

Sammy7nil
06-02-2019, 10:50 PM

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

06-02-2019, 10:53 PM
Stumbling through rounds only to get humiliated by the huns or hertz would be catastrophic for the club. A victory or defeat on Saturday solves nothing.

MWHIBBIES
06-02-2019, 10:55 PM
Comfortable Hibs win.

NAE NOOKIE
06-02-2019, 11:03 PM
Stumbling through rounds only to get humiliated by the huns or hertz would be catastrophic for the club. A victory or defeat on Saturday solves nothing.

Would that be the Hearts who drew 0 - 0 at Home to Livvi tonight and who were extremely lucky to win the last derby, or the Huns who haven't been able to beat us in the last two times of asking.

Nobody is pretending we are any great shakes just now. But we have it in us to get better and whose to say what shape we will be in once the quarter finals come around, presuming we beat Raith of course.

Better to get to a semi or final and lose than not get there at all surely to **** :bitchy:

Inconsequential
06-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Stumbling through rounds only to get humiliated by the huns or hertz would be catastrophic for the club. A victory or defeat on Saturday solves nothing. Haven't lost to the Huns aka The Rangers 2012 this season iirc. A derby against Hertz with a new manager in charge - bring it on! GGTTH.

Hibeesmad
06-02-2019, 11:18 PM
Will be surprised and disappointed if Hibs don’t win

The Leith Dutch
06-02-2019, 11:23 PM
While I'm not mental enough to argue we've been good recently we haven't been quite as all round hopeless as folk are making out.

Lost to Celtic away isn't a surprise.
Aberdeen, despite some shocking refereeing was a narrow loss (albeit we were pretty rank overall).
Beat St Mirren with a good second half comeback.

Not great but we've got some decent players and if someone can turn them into a team and give them some confidence it'll be an interesting end to the season.

BILLYHIBS
07-02-2019, 07:48 PM
Lose on Saturday and HIBS.net is going to self destruct!

Keith_M
07-02-2019, 07:55 PM
P1sh!

BILLYHIBS
07-02-2019, 07:57 PM
P1sh!

I thought you were fed up with boring?

Just trying to move things along for you

The 90+2
07-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Easy win on Sat. 3-1.

BILLYHIBS
07-02-2019, 08:14 PM
Good news is Lewis Vaughan is out injured

Scored two in the last round

Good Hibby tae

CmoantheHibs
07-02-2019, 08:16 PM
Easy win on Sat. 3-1.

I think we will win pretty comfortably too. Fancy 3—0 to start the revival of our fortunes.

Diclonius
07-02-2019, 08:17 PM

A win keeps us in the cup and gives the new manager something to aim for. We're more than a match for any team in the country if we get our **** together.

vuefrom1875
07-02-2019, 08:17 PM

Get a grip for f###s sake....it's roath ravers we're playing not Real Madrid 😎😎😎

Saturday Boy
07-02-2019, 08:21 PM
I’ve just checked out my old bible.

James 6.2-3.2 reads “ woe unto those in maroon, truly they shall be p**h”

Or something like that.

Just saying likes

BILLYHIBS
08-02-2019, 08:02 AM
Hibernian v Raith Rovers

HIBEE MOMENTS DAVID GRAY THE SCOTTISH CUP

https://youtu.be/49GvdC-B6mQ

Saint Hibee
08-02-2019, 08:09 AM
McNulty 2 and Flo 1 in a 3-1 victory. You heard it here first.

Alex Trager
08-02-2019, 08:16 AM

I would be surprised

eastcoasthibby
08-02-2019, 08:34 AM
Raith have lost Vaughan to injury and aren’t on the best run of form themselves. Still won’t be easy right enough.

This is actually something we dont need.to be reflecting and certainly not the players looking at.it like that cos half them.think that just going on the.pitch is enough to win a game. Eddie May better be winding them up and getting them right up.for this one , never mind his recent "I dont want tobe doing this, I just want.my nice cushy job working with the Academy " what motivational leader thats displaying to a group whete thats the last thing some of the poor souls need to see andd hear.

Jim44
08-02-2019, 09:15 AM
This is actually something we dont need.to be reflecting and certainly not the players looking at.it like that cos half them.think that just going on the.pitch is enough to win a game. Eddie May better be winding them up and getting them right up.for this one , never mind his recent "I dont want tobe doing this, I just want.my nice cushy job working with the Academy " what motivational leader thats displaying to a group whete thats the last thing some of the poor souls need to see andd hear.

There’s another thread about Hibs Cup banana skins to keep the cheery theme going. I’m certainly not the most positive person but I think the preoccupation with defeat against mighty Raith Rovers is the last thing we need just now. I think we’ll win comfortably.

JimBHibees
08-02-2019, 09:20 AM

Thats the spirit why even getting out of bed in the morning.

Green_one
08-02-2019, 09:38 AM
There’s another thread about Hibs Cup banana skins to keep the cheery theme going. I’m certainly not the most positive person but I think the preoccupation with defeat against mighty Raith Rovers is the last thing we need just now. I think we’ll win comfortably.

Agreed. They are a Div 1 side hardly setting the heather alight. A performance similar to the last round will see us through comfortably.

We need the cup to keep interest alive and provide cash.

My_Wife_Camille
08-02-2019, 09:49 AM
Raith are a giant honking toley. Hibs to win without breaking sweat

Diclonius
08-02-2019, 09:51 AM
Lose on Saturday and HIBS.net is going to self destruct!

And if we win it'll be eerily quiet. I look forward to it!

The 90+2
08-02-2019, 09:55 AM
And when we win comfortably it'll be eerily quiet. I look forward to it!

Fixed :agree:

number9dream
08-02-2019, 10:10 AM
While Eddie May does not appear to be an inspirational leader of men, I'd like to think guys like Gray, McGregor, Bartley and Whittaker are making their voices heard at this time and making sure the players know what is expected of them.
Hopefully McNulty can get off the mark and Mallan should be stung after being benched. A decent win could be just the tonic for a new manager coming in early in the week to get ready for Hamilton at home.

Brooster
08-02-2019, 10:19 AM

Stick to following your own team from the west of the city.

Keith_M
08-02-2019, 01:21 PM
I thought you were fed up with boring?

Just trying to move things along for you

That wasn't aimed at you, Billy, just the 'woe is me' feeling of this thread in general.

sean04
08-02-2019, 01:31 PM
I want to see flo and mcnulty up top, bigi and omeanga in midfield, mallan further forward and agyepong(if he isn't injured again)

MWHIBBIES
08-02-2019, 02:47 PM
I want to see flo and mcnulty up top, bigi and omeanga in midfield, mallan further forward and agyepong(if he isn't injured again)

2 strikers, an attacking midfielder, 2 centre mids and 1 winger? What formation is that?

pacoluna
08-02-2019, 03:09 PM
Think we'll win 2-1 our senior players who will for ever have a job at ER will surely have enough to make sure we get through this tie.

bigwheel
08-02-2019, 03:17 PM
2 strikers, an attacking midfielder, 2 centre mids and 1 winger? What formation is that?

That’s the formation I use when 3-0 down at half time of FM. [emoji2][emoji106]

emerald green
08-02-2019, 05:31 PM

Hertz aren't sure to beat Auchinleck Talbot.