PDA

View Full Version : Celtic game on Hibs TV...?

BlackSheep
05-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Anyone know if the game is on Hibs TV tomorrow night?

BlackSheep
05-02-2019, 07:09 PM
Missed the official statement. Bin this thread admins 😄

Billy Whizz
05-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Part timer

BlackSheep
05-02-2019, 07:53 PM
Part timer

Ha Bill, I’ve been back and forth about going as it’s a 5 minute drive from my work, but I’ve had 2 attempted break ins at my house in the past week so not keen on leaving the wife and wee one alone at night at the moment.

Billy Whizz
05-02-2019, 07:58 PM
Ha Bill, I’ve been back and forth about going as it’s a 5 minute drive from my work, but I’ve had 2 attempted break ins at my house in the past week so not keen on leaving the wife and wee one alone at night at the moment.

That’s a shocker Black Sheep, can’t even think what you’ve all been going through

The 90+2
05-02-2019, 08:04 PM
Celtic tv for all good iptv providers.

BlackSheep
05-02-2019, 08:15 PM
That’s a shocker Black Sheep, can’t even think what you’ve all been going through

Thankfully we have CCTV and the cameras activating scared them off first time and then our house alarm scared them off the second time... can’t think they’d be so brazen to return a third time!

147lothian
05-02-2019, 08:16 PM

Sad to hear that mate, can't even imagine what your going through CaliforniaHibs put me onto great iptv provider if you pm him im sure would give you pointers on getting set up

BlackSheep
05-02-2019, 08:45 PM
Sad to hear that mate, can't even imagine what your going through CaliforniaHibs put me onto great iptv provider if you pm him im sure would give you pointers on getting set up

Thanks, we are all good. I am all good with VPNs etc so will just fire HibsTV the money and watch it on there.

The 90+2
05-02-2019, 08:50 PM
Thankfully we have CCTV and the cameras activating scared them off first time and then our house alarm scared them off the second time... can’t think they’d be so brazen to return a third time!

Mental. Take it easy mate.

CMurdoch
06-02-2019, 12:39 AM

Have you thought about gettin' machine gun turrets?

BlackSheep
06-02-2019, 06:19 AM
Have you thought about gettin' machine gun turrets?

That or some bear traps!! 😂

we are hibs
06-02-2019, 06:22 AM
The game will likely be on YouTube. If you can tolerate the 2 Geordie arsewipes commentating and the constant donating 1 euro every 30 seconds popping up on the screen.

Greenbeard
07-02-2019, 06:43 AM
Stream volume and laptop volume up to max but apart from the pre-match blare, the volume level was such that you couldn't be any more than a couple of yards away to make out the commentary properly. It was as if Cliff and pal were keeping the noise down so as not to disturb the neighbours.

Geo_1875
07-02-2019, 08:30 AM
Stream volume and laptop volume up to max but apart from the pre-match blare, the volume level was such that you couldn't be any more than a couple of yards away to make out the commentary properly. It was as if Cliff and pal were keeping the noise down so as not to disturb the neighbours.

Started watching on Celtc TV before I found Hibs TV and couldn't believe the nonsense that the "commentators" were coming out with. Cliff's low-key commentary was in keeping with Hibs performance.