PDA

View Full Version : Anderson withdraws from PL Darts

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-02-2019, 07:05 PM
Due to injury. A different reserve lined up for each week.

Sir David Gray
06-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Due to injury. A different reserve lined up for each week.

Gutted. I've got tickets for Glasgow next week and was looking forward to watching him.

Strange that they've got a different replacement each week and didn't just give it to one player i.e. Simon Whitlock who's the only top 10 player not to be in this year's event.

Hiber-nation
07-02-2019, 10:52 AM
Gutted. I've got tickets for Glasgow next week and was looking forward to watching him.

Strange that they've got a different replacement each week and didn't just give it to one player i.e. Simon Whitlock who's the only top 10 player not to be in this year's event.

I see they are bringing in Dutch players for the 2 Rotterdam events, Lennon in Dublin and Hopp in Berlin but we're getting Glenn Durrant!

Thornton's way off form mind you.

Sir David Gray
07-02-2019, 06:09 PM
I see they are bringing in Dutch players for the 2 Rotterdam events, Lennon in Dublin and Hopp in Berlin but we're getting Glenn Durrant!

Thornton's way off form mind you.

John Henderson's doing the other Scottish fixture in Aberdeen. Surely they could have found a better way to rejig this.

Sergio sledge
07-03-2019, 09:54 PM
John Henderson's doing the other Scottish fixture in Aberdeen. Surely they could have found a better way to rejig this.

Picking Henderson was a huge success tonight! He managed to draw with MVG and the atmosphere in the crowd looked like absolute carnage!

Someone should have told Suljovic not to walk on to "Simply the best" in Aberdeen, he was booed almost as much as Herein Price!

Sir David Gray
09-03-2019, 02:05 PM
Picking Henderson was a huge success tonight! He managed to draw with MVG and the atmosphere in the crowd looked like absolute carnage!

Someone should have told Suljovic not to walk on to "Simply the best" in Aberdeen, he was booed almost as much as Herein Price!

I didn't think Simply The Best could be played at the darts in Scotland. Must just have been Glasgow where it's banned.

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-03-2019, 12:12 AM

Looked like it was bouncing, don't know why so many roasters feel the need to launch pints about the place though.