PDA

View Full Version : Eticketing

1two
04-02-2019, 06:41 AM
Has anyone had any problems using the site recently? I wasn’t able to login last week, tried again this morning and having the same issu.

I get a spinning wheel. Tried on my phone, laptop and work pc, all with similar result??

CallumLaidlaw
04-02-2019, 06:41 AM
It’s been a nightmare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Future17
04-02-2019, 06:44 AM
Has anyone had any problems using the site recently? I wasn’t able to login last week, tried again this morning and having the same issu.

I get a spinning wheel. Tried on my phone, laptop and work pc, all with similar result??

Yeah. I had more joy with Edge than Explorer but still took perseverance.

Hibeewilly
04-02-2019, 06:56 AM
I couldnt get in to buy my groups Raith tickets despite trying numerous times on different days. I eventually phoned the ticket office and the lad there added our seats to our card. A total shambles of a system

JXM73
04-02-2019, 06:59 AM
Nope no problems, dread logging in hearing the issues from on here....

Hermit Crab
04-02-2019, 07:03 AM

Have you been out the country for last week or something? :greengrin

Fuzzywuzzy
04-02-2019, 07:10 AM
I got logged in last week but that was using chrome

Diclonius
04-02-2019, 07:17 AM
Hibs need to cancel the ticketmaster contract and give it to someone who's capable of/willing to run a competent service for 10,000 people simultaneously. It's not hard.

flash
04-02-2019, 07:18 AM
Having all sorts of trouble trying to reserve my own seat this morning.

BoomtownHibees
04-02-2019, 07:43 AM
Hibs need to cancel the ticketmaster contract and give it to someone who's capable of/willing to run a competent service for 10,000 people simultaneously. It's not hard.

Or Hibs could pay what they need to get Ticketmaster to provide an adequate system. They seem to be able to accommodate a lot more people buying tickets for alternative events without any of the issues that we get

killie-hibby
04-02-2019, 08:24 AM
I called Hibs 0131 number on Friday to complain about their malfunctioning eticket site. The person I spoke with could not give me an explanation as to why there is a problem but did say the club had extended the deadline for discount rates and own seat purchase to 1200hrs Monday (today). After several further attempts I managed to get into the site yesterday. That's approximately four hours in total to complete what should be a two minute job.
If this eticketing farce continues Hibs will have more empty seats than usual at cup ties.
I could in future phone Ticketmaster but will not as I grudge paying 7p per minute plus a £1.50 booking fee.

Carheenlea
04-02-2019, 09:49 AM
This e-ticketing issue could impact quite drastically the attendance on Saturday. Option to buy at pods of course, but this will be an easy one for folks to give a miss.

04-02-2019, 10:54 AM
Still getting 503 timeout error, constantly. This is an absolute joke. The Club need to move this service elsewhere. In this day and age this stuff needs to work and be available at least 95% of the time.

cleanyman
04-02-2019, 11:15 AM
Yeah...

This still isn't working for me

we are hibs
04-02-2019, 11:19 AM
I got in and out with my raith seats within 5 minutes earlier and was fine getting Celtic tickets last week. Maybe it's just lot luck but I've never had any problems on eticketing

cleanyman
04-02-2019, 11:22 AM
All sorted

ancient hibee
04-02-2019, 01:02 PM
Have never had the slightest problem.All very strange.

HibeeHibernian4
04-02-2019, 01:02 PM
If these problems continue into March, it's going to be an absolute NIGHTMARE to sell tickets for Tynecastle. As if it isn't enough of one already. :rolleyes:

Mainstandman
04-02-2019, 01:07 PM
been fine for me. I wonder if we just have a cheaper version though as Hearts system charges 1.50 each transaction and we don't pay online

Mikey
04-02-2019, 01:10 PM
I'm trying to buy 4 tickets and it won't let me. It tells me that I have to re-assign the tickets but I've done that already.

I might see if I can buy them if I log out..........

Rosco86
04-02-2019, 01:12 PM
I'm a season ticket holder but trying to get a seat in a different stand for this one so I can sit with a friend who I'm bringing along - can get a couple of seats together easily away from my usual seat.

Anyone know if I should be allowed to select the new seat but still get mine at the STH price (£18)?

I'm currently getting an error on the seat I've selected when getting to the checkout.
There are errors on the page

Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than your membership is allowed to. Please double check, and either choose a different price class, use "assign" to assign tickets to a member within your network or remove items from your basket to proceed.

Steven79
04-02-2019, 01:16 PM
I'm a season ticket holder but trying to get a seat in a different stand for this one so I can sit with a friend who I'm bringing along - can get a couple of seats together easily away from my usual seat.

Anyone know if I should be allowed to select the new seat but still get mine at the STH price (£18)?

I'm currently getting an error on the seat I've selected when getting to the checkout.

Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than your membership is allowed to. Please double check, and either choose a different price class, use "assign" to assign tickets to a member within your network or remove items from your basket to proceed.

Yep I'm having the same problem despite the people being season ticket holders.

Mikey
04-02-2019, 01:20 PM

That's exactly what I'm getting.

Rosco86
04-02-2019, 01:22 PM
That's exactly what I'm getting.

Seems like it's happening even just trying to add my own seat at the Adult STH price

Mikey
04-02-2019, 01:23 PM
Seems like it's happening even just trying to add my own seat at the Adult STH price

Yep, I've been trying to buy them individually too.

SkootTheCat
04-02-2019, 01:24 PM
I had the same problem.
Once you've added your tickets to your basket, you have to change the drop-down menu from the discounted price to the full price then you will be able to purchase the tickets.
The tickets are on public sale now so the discounted price, for season tickets holders, is no longer available.

Steven79
04-02-2019, 01:26 PM
I had the same problem.
Once you've added your tickets to your basket, you have to change the drop-down menu from the discounted price to the full price then you will be able to purchase the tickets.
The tickets are on public sale now so the discounted price is no longer available.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9688

Season Ticket holders can purchase tickets from now until the day of the game for £18 for adults and £9 for concessions until the day of the match. Any Season Ticket holders’ seat not purchased by the seat release deadline will be made available on general sale.

Diclonius
04-02-2019, 01:40 PM
If this actually hits the crowd (and therefore costs us significant sums of money) then we can expect some action pretty quickly.

Steven79
04-02-2019, 01:42 PM
If this actually hits the crowd (and therefore costs us significant sums of money) then we can expect some action pretty quickly.

It's going to stop hundreds if not thousands coming.

I may wish I had just went to the Scotland v Ireland game instead...

GreenT
04-02-2019, 03:14 PM

I had massive trouble getting my tickets. Tried thru Edge, Chrome and Explorer on laptop and desktop. Kept getting "Error 503 first byte timeout" Varnish cache server, which appears to be a website problem and still exists. Advised Hibs. Eventually got my tickets tho.

Mikey
04-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Finally got there, although it did crash again during the payment process. I received the confirmation email so it's worth checking if that happens to you too.

That was a long and drawn out process!

MarkGilchimp
04-02-2019, 03:59 PM
I had the same problem.
The tickets are on public sale now so the discounted price, for season tickets holders, is no longer available.

I couldn't get my tickets online selecting season tickets holder or full price, but I got them ok, including sht discount over the phone just now (of course any saving will be lost cos of the booking fee and call charges!!)

green day
04-02-2019, 04:51 PM
Been trying 2 or 3 times today - was abroad last week, thought that was the issue.

This morning, said my area was sold out (aye right!). Now my seat shows available, but I cant add to basket or buy it at all !!!

Frustrating, just tweeted Hibs to ask if they know its this bad.

Ronniekirk
04-02-2019, 04:56 PM
This e-ticketing issue could impact quite drastically the attendance on Saturday. Option to buy at pods of course, but this will be an easy one for folks to give a miss.

There will be plenty ticket available so I didn’t take up my season ticket seat Will just rock up on the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

linlithgowhibbie
04-02-2019, 05:38 PM
Have tried logging on since 17:00hrs, still can't get on!!!:confused:

linlithgowhibbie
04-02-2019, 05:57 PM
Have tried logging on since 17:00hrs, still can't get on!!!:confused:

Now been an hour!!! Giving up for now, not happy:confused:

Hermit Crab
04-02-2019, 07:06 PM
Now been an hour!!! Giving up for now, not happy:confused:

Nothing will change B, the club don't give a hoot, they'll be busy planning their 2019/20 ST promotional video just now.

Bobo
04-02-2019, 07:09 PM
The ticket system is clearly sub-standard, probably the cheapest basic system? They'll get what they pay for, so no surprise it's *****e. No doubt it will be sorted in plenty time for season ticket renewals though! :rolleyes:

Danderhall Hibs
04-02-2019, 07:13 PM
Nothing will change B, the club don't give a hoot, they'll be busy planning their 2019/20 ST promotional video just now.

Will they be selling those on the ticketmaster system though?...

Hermit Crab
04-02-2019, 07:17 PM
Will they be selling those on the ticketmaster system though?...

They'll probably change the rules to make it in person sales only for ST's just to avoid the ticketmaster issue.

linlithgowhibbie
04-02-2019, 10:09 PM
Trying again at 2200hrs, have got the wee blue circle spinning,,,,,,

TheCabbage
04-02-2019, 10:17 PM

I got myseaaon ticket seats no bother last week.
Bought an additional ticket beside us today and was a nightmare.
After trying may different browsers and various timeout errors used the phone and it took 1 min all the way through.
Frustrating

linlithgowhibbie
04-02-2019, 10:21 PM

Wee blue circle has timed out, trying again, this is absolutely pants

linlithgowhibbie
04-02-2019, 10:34 PM
Wee blue circle has timed out, trying again, this is absolutely pants

Timed out again, giving up for tonight:confused::confused::confused:

The Baldmans Comb
04-02-2019, 11:42 PM
Timed out again and that's my last shout so will just turn up at the pods.

Is Dempster still hiding as a wee update on the fundamentals wouldn't go amiss.

Saturday Boy
05-02-2019, 12:05 AM
Timed out again and that's my last shout so will just turn up at the pods.

Is Dempster still hiding as a wee update on the fundamentals wouldn't go amiss.

I posted on the Celtic ticket thread (by mistake 😄) The club put an update on the official website on Friday that they’d been in discussions with ticketmaster, but it would be this week before ticketmaster could get the problem sorted.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9681

Monktonhall 7
05-02-2019, 09:51 AM
This week is here, and still can’t get on to buy tickets. I wonder if the club will be losing income because of this? I’ve been trying to book a table at the Poty for the last couple of weeks and I’m now thinking about giving up.

green day
05-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Been trying 2 or 3 times today - was abroad last week, thought that was the issue.

This morning, said my area was sold out (aye right!). Now my seat shows available, but I cant add to basket or buy it at all !!!

Frustrating, just tweeted Hibs to ask if they know its this bad.

Obviously got hee haw back from Hibs twitter, a bit frustrating.

However, after a bit of a palaver got the system to get me tickets this afternoon.

It kinda pisses me off that - due to Hibs system failings - I couldnt either add to my ST or get the discount. Its not the cash, only £2, but part of the point of having a flippin ST is that I shouldnt have to fanny about printing tickets or picking them up in a mahoosive queue.

I note that the fans reps are saying diddly squat on this thread as well.........................

staunchhibby
05-02-2019, 02:43 PM
It would have been nice if they showed face and looked into numerous complaints really this shambles

StevieC
05-02-2019, 04:25 PM
Been trying for the last 4 days to book season ticket seats for the Raith game and it won't let me.

Emailed the club twice and had no reply.

Billy Whizz
05-02-2019, 04:35 PM
Been trying for the last 4 days to book season ticket seats for the Raith game and it won't let me.

What email address are you using?

Aim Here
05-02-2019, 04:38 PM

You won't get season ticket seats now, I'm afraid - the deadline passed at noon yesterday, so you're losing out on the discount. On the plus side, you have more or less free run of the stadium so if you can get into the system, you have free reign to pick from the seats you most like the look of.

Billy Whizz
05-02-2019, 04:51 PM
You won't get season ticket seats now, I'm afraid - the deadline passed at noon yesterday, so you're losing out on the discount. On the plus side, you have more or less free run of the stadium so if you can get into the system, you have free reign to pick from the seats you most like the look of.

Season ticket holders get the discount up to the day of the game

StevieC
05-02-2019, 04:58 PM
What email address are you using?

tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

PM me if there a better one?

StevieC
05-02-2019, 05:00 PM

It was stated on the main site that season ticket holders had up until the day of the game to get their discounted tickets.

green day
05-02-2019, 05:08 PM
It was stated on the main site that season ticket holders had up until the day of the game to get their discounted tickets.

They said that, but the system wouldn't wear it. Cost me the full price earlier.

Phil MaGlass
05-02-2019, 05:28 PM
Modern technology eh..

Kojock
05-02-2019, 05:34 PM
From Official Site.
We know a number of supporters have experienced issues with purchasing tickets online over the past two weeks.

An issue affecting several Ticketmaster clients, and specifically relating to supporters with a large booking history and large eTicketing networks, has led to some supporters having an unsatisfactory experience when trying to purchase tickets for upcoming matches.

We expect the technical issue to be resolved next week.

We have also made some technical adjustments to hopefully reduce the number of supporters affected by the issues.

Most supporters we have helped have been able to overcome the error messages*by refreshing the page*– please try this in the first instance.

CLICK HERE TO BUY ONLINE

Should the errors persist, supporters are encouraged to email*tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk*with contact details to arrange a call back.

Alternatively, tickets can be purchased via the Ticket Office (open 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday and from 10am on Saturday) or from the Ticket Pods (open 1pm-3pm on Saturday, full details on pods will be available closer to matchday).

Season ticket holders are reminded that, whilst the deadline for securing your seat has now passed, you can take advantaged of the ticket price discount until 1pm on Saturday - please make sure you are logged in under the client reference number that is stated on your season ticket seat when purchasing.*

Supporters can also purchase via the Hibernian Call Centre by calling 0844 844 1875 option 1. Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket by telephone only, applicable to adults and concessions will be charged. Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge.

Steven79
05-02-2019, 06:10 PM
They said that, but the system wouldn't wear it. Cost me the full price earlier.

Email them and they should refund the difference.

StevieC
05-02-2019, 07:16 PM
I just got a reply to the email I sent saying that they'd passed the reported issue to IT, who had looked into the problem and sorted the issue.

I have now been able to purchase 2 tickets at the season ticket discounted price.

They did also say that they'd tried to call me, but my phone was engaged.

So I have to say, fair play to the ticket office.
They were informed of a problem, resolved it, and got back in touch to let me know it had been resolved.

:aok:

green day
06-02-2019, 08:43 AM
Email them and they should refund the difference.

For £2, cant be bothered?

Bill Milne
06-02-2019, 08:49 AM
There is a fix of sorts in place to allow purchase of tickets but no prospect of the main issue being fixed too soon!!

Having said that, I just signed in with little difficulty! Don't know if I was just lucky or what!!

linlithgowhibbie
06-02-2019, 10:27 AM
Finally got my tickets for saturday, only took about 8 days! Hopefully it is sorted enough for folk to buy!