PDA

View Full Version : Match Programme

DavieRoy
02-02-2019, 08:00 PM
I had a quick scan of the match programme today and I didn’t see one mention of Neil Lennon unless I missed a bit.

This could be down to print deadlines and no agreement being made up to that point.

It will be interesting to see if the club put anything in next week. After all, if he did nothing wrong and there was no disciplinary proceedings, surely it would be in a club publication mentioning his departure. Next week will tell.

Sir David Gray
02-02-2019, 08:01 PM
I had a quick scan of the match programme today and I didn’t see one mention of Neil Lennon unless I missed a bit.

This could be down to print deadlines and no agreement being made up to that point.

It will be interesting to see if the club put anything in next week. After all, if he did nothing wrong and there was no disciplinary proceedings, surely it would be in a club publication mentioning his departure. Next week will tell.

I think you'll be waiting a while.

Joe6-2
02-02-2019, 08:10 PM

Maybe he didn't do anything wrong