PDA

View Full Version : Bigirimana

crash
02-02-2019, 06:42 PM
Good debut, took over the centre midfield for us when he came on and barked orders at a few. Good passer of the ball, well played :aok:

hibsbollah
02-02-2019, 06:45 PM
I'm not sure he did anything spectacular, but was just a bundle of energy and desire. The ball seemed to be in the air a lot of the time round him, but to be fair he won a few headers when probably it's not the strongest part of his game.

Green Reaper
02-02-2019, 06:45 PM
Good debut, took over the centre midfield for us when he came on and barked orders at a few. Good passer of the ball, well played :aok:

Agree, looks like he could be a good signing for us

mcfly
02-02-2019, 06:47 PM

Looks a good addition

CMac1988
Made some good challenges and looked eager to get on the ball. Full of desire and positivity.

Smartie
I thought he did very well.

He linked up nicely with Milligan at times. Neither were content to hoof it up the park and they connected nicely under pressure, although with the lack of movement and pace meant that they struggled to get going with anyone else around them.

He did remind of Dylan a bit. Keen to get on the ball, nice touch and enough pace to take him away from his man.

There is a bit of quality in that squad, it'll be interesting to see what a new manager makes of it all.

Heckys Wheel
02-02-2019, 06:48 PM
Was he a fans favourite at ‘Well?

He has that look about him. Looks taller than I first thought he was as well.

Ozyhibby
02-02-2019, 06:49 PM
He certainly looked a lot better than Bartley. Early days though.
I was hopeful for the lad from Genoa but it looks like he is another Mavrous/ Nelom signing. If he can’t get in that midfield then he is not going to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eastcoasthibby
02-02-2019, 06:50 PM
Maybe he is a natural centre of midfielder who does a good all.round job, instead of what we have and thats midfielders who can do certain things and not others, leaving gaps in the overall team performance, so maybe is what we need...to bring our midfield together ..if the right mix is played together ..!!

Smartie
02-02-2019, 06:58 PM
He certainly looked a lot better than Bartley. Early days though.
I was hopeful for the lad from Genoa but it looks like he is another Mavrous/ Nelom signing. If he can’t get in that midfield then he is not going to make it.

Omeonga has looked far from fully fit to me.

He looks like he's just started playing after a serious injury, and very different to his highlights reel.

Leith Green
02-02-2019, 07:02 PM
It wouldnt have taken much to have bettered Bartley today. He was horrendous, new boy done okay when he came on. Mallan is a complete waste of a jersey

tamig
02-02-2019, 07:05 PM
I thought he did very well.

He linked up nicely with Milligan at times. Neither were content to hoof it up the park and they connected nicely under pressure, although with the lack of movement and pace meant that they struggled to get going with anyone else around them.

He did remind of Dylan a bit. Keen to get on the ball, nice touch and enough pace to take him away from his man.

There is a bit of quality in that squad, it'll be interesting to see what a new manager makes of it all.
I agree. Think we have a lot of good players. The silver bullet is finding the right formation that gets the best from them. We don’t have many - if any - poor players. We just need to find a solution to mould them into an effective unit. Maybe easier said than done though.

One Day Soon
02-02-2019, 07:07 PM
Looked like he had energy and appetite. Put many of the others to shame in that respect.

judas
02-02-2019, 07:16 PM
Spoke to a plain speaking well fan who was very complimentary about him

Said well couldn’t really afford him as big wages player.

Smartie
02-02-2019, 07:17 PM
I agree. Think we have a lot of good players. The silver bullet is finding the right formation that gets the best from them. We don’t have many - if any - poor players. We just need to find a solution to mould them into an effective unit. Maybe easier said than done though.

Sadly I think we have a few key positions vacant.

Striker who can up front on his own.
Box to box midfielder.
Fit wingers with pace.

If we had these then I think we'd see more from the other players.

Any of our new players may yet prove to be exactly what we're looking for.

A new manager will be delighted with the talent we have, but I suspect will continue to struggle to form a strong team unit out of it.

Unseen work
02-02-2019, 07:19 PM
Said at the time I was happy we signed him.

Very comfortable on the ball, doesn’t rush it and can’t get out of tight situations with the ball.

Think that will be him starting games from now on.

Want Omeonga fit to see what he has to offer.

franck sauzee
02-02-2019, 07:19 PM

Box to box midfielder.
Fit wingers with pace.

A new manager will be delighted with the talent we have, but I suspect will continue to struggle to form a strong team unit out of it.

Was about to post similar. We have way too many of the same type of midfielders. None of which are what we are actually needing

tamig
02-02-2019, 07:22 PM

Box to box midfielder.
Fit wingers with pace.

Not seen enough from the new midfielders yet but we could have a box to boxer in there. I’d love to have a striker who can play the loan role effectively but I think the three strikers we have can operate as an effective two once they get the service. I’m still hoping we see a bit more of Agyepong soon and Horgan has looked decent when played on the wing - which NL rarely chose to do.

One Day Soon
02-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Not seen enough from the new midfielders yet but we could have a box to boxer in there. I’d love to have a striker who can play the loan role effectively but I think the three strikers we have can operate as an effective two once they get the service. I’m still hoping we see a bit more of Agyepong soon and Horgan has looked decent when played on the wing - which NL rarely chose to do.

Not sure how good or otherwise Gaul is but he looks absolutely minuscule.

Unseen work
02-02-2019, 07:30 PM
What I liked about him aswell was the fact he was trying to organise and motivate the others.

he was getting frustrated at the fact he was dragging the opposition centre mids into wider areas however none of our attackers were dropping into the gap to get on it.

Good football brain

LaMotta
02-02-2019, 09:21 PM
Dont think we can make any assumptions from that performance today. Some decent moments and some poor monents.

Hibeesforever
02-02-2019, 09:34 PM

Pleased with that, couldn't make the game, restores faith in the player selection process at EM

Keith_M
02-02-2019, 09:36 PM
He looked OK, but quite lightweight.

Not going to judge him on his first appearance.

CMurdoch
02-02-2019, 09:37 PM
Don't want to piss on the guys chips but i think he will be a player who flatters to deceive.
I appreciate he has just arrived but he just looked lost, got in players way and generally lost the ball when he had it.

Hope i am wrong and pleased to see other posters saw something in him.
I wanted Omeonga on for Bartley rather than him which didn't help .

Also wanted McNulty on earlier and for Kamberi.

Also wanted Grant Murray as the front rather than Eddie May who sounds like an inarticulate I M Jolly :wink: which will transfer to the players.

Also wanted a back 4 with Milligan on front of them.

Also wanted Gauld in the team instead of Mallan.

Queue Lennonesque chucking of toys out the pram.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrse

allmodcons
02-02-2019, 09:50 PM
Not sure how good or otherwise Gaul is but he looks absolutely minuscule.

1.68m and 65kgs.

Similar in size and stature to Russell Latapy.

Given game time he'll be good for us.

Hibeesmad
02-02-2019, 09:51 PM
Did nothing wrong. Good addition to the squad.

Weegreenman
02-02-2019, 09:53 PM
Looks very comfortable in possession, something I can’t bring myself to say the same about either Hanlon or McGregor who look really nervous and take panic attacks whenever a ball is played within their vicinity :confused:

Diclonius
02-02-2019, 09:55 PM
Reminded me of McGeouch in terms of receiving and distributing the ball under pressure.

The Harp Awakes
02-02-2019, 09:58 PM
Looked a neat and tidy player. Why is it though we always seem to sign wee guys? Gauld is tiny also. I get the fact that physicality isn't everything but in the ultra physical world of Scottish football having a team of wee guys is mental.

Eyrie
02-02-2019, 11:16 PM
Promising start from him. Look forward to seeing more, as he looked a decent player at Motherwell.

SChibs
02-02-2019, 11:25 PM
Looked a neat and tidy player. Why is it though we always seem to sign wee guys? Gauld is tiny also. I get the fact that physicality isn't everything but in the ultra physical world of Scottish football having a team of wee guys is mental.

Did you miss the cb we got from Leicester?

147lothian
02-02-2019, 11:29 PM
First game but I was very pleased with him, I recon he'll make things tick in games when the balls played on the deck and he can dictate play and pick a pass, early days but he did remind me of mcgeough

matty_f
02-02-2019, 11:32 PM
He did nothing wrong today that I can remember. Looked tidy on the ball and tried to get involved.

The Harp Awakes
02-02-2019, 11:33 PM
Did you miss the cb we got from Leicester?

And the sooner we get him in the team the better hopefully.

Jones28
02-02-2019, 11:34 PM
Dont think we can make any assumptions from that performance today. Some decent moments and some poor monents.

My take too, in some moments he looked like McGeouch, in others he looked like De Graff.

He has bags of potential imo.

SMAXXA
02-02-2019, 11:34 PM
Don't want to piss on the guys chips but i think he will be a player who flatters to deceive.
I appreciate he has just arrived but he just looked lost, got in players way and generally lost the ball when he had it.

Also wanted Grant Murray as the front rather than Eddie May who sounds like an inarticulate I M Jolly :wink: which will transfer to the players.

I don’t think he looked lost or lost the ball much to be honest thought he was trying to drive us forward and was always looking to get on the ball and most of the time we choose other options. Opinions eh

Stuart93
02-02-2019, 11:36 PM
He was better than what he replaced, that’s an upgrade

Daydreamer
02-02-2019, 11:39 PM
He was better than what he replaced, that’s an upgrade
Were you at the game he was dreadful or not fit>

SMAXXA
02-02-2019, 11:41 PM

Defo wasn’t dreadful

Stuart93
02-02-2019, 11:43 PM

I was at the game aye, dreadful was the player he replaced. At least he got the ball down and actually wanted to find a man.

Jones28
02-02-2019, 11:45 PM

He replaced Bartley who was a lot less fit or a lot more dreadful

Daydreamer
02-02-2019, 11:59 PM
He replaced Bartley who was a lot less fit or a lot more dreadful

Bottom 6 beckons.

Jones28
03-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Bottom 6 beckons.

It has been for some time.

One Day Soon
03-02-2019, 12:00 AM
1.68m and 65kgs.

Similar in size and stature to Russell Latapy.

Given game time he'll be good for us.

I'm not saying he won't and I have high hopes for him, I was just surprised how small he is. Mind you that was next to Aberdeen's hatchet Redwoods.

147lothian
03-02-2019, 01:31 AM

you might have been at the game but your username seems ironic, I see how you form that opinion

CMurdoch
03-02-2019, 01:42 AM
I don’t think he looked lost or lost the ball much to be honest thought he was trying to drive us forward and was always looking to get on the ball and most of the time we choose other options. Opinions eh

Milligan a mile ahead of him as a defensive mid which is where Bigirimana played today.
Milligan is a better tackler, header and passer than Bigirimana which are core skills for that position.
Can't believe that is his regular position so probably a mistake another example of Hibs forcing square pegs into round holes.
He certainly tried hard and did his best to help the team.

Ozyhibby
03-02-2019, 01:52 AM
Milligan a mile ahead of him as a defensive mid which is where Bigirimana played today.
Milligan is a better tackler, header and passer than Bigirimana which are core skills for that position.
Can't believe that is his regular position so probably a mistake another example of Hibs forcing square pegs into round holes.

But Milligan can’t run which is also a key skill in football. I can’t judge Bigirimana on half a game but he won’t have to match ****e to be an upgrade on Milligan or Bartley.
There is a real lack of mobility and bite in our midfield. I really hope Bigirimana and Omeungi can provide it or we will struggle.

CMurdoch
03-02-2019, 03:09 AM
But Milligan can’t run which is also a key skill in football. I can’t judge Bigirimana on half a game but he won’t have to match ****e to be an upgrade on Milligan or Bartley.
There is a real lack of mobility and bite in our midfield. I really hope Bigirimana and Omeungi can provide it or we will struggle.

He doesn't need to run much playing defensive midfield. He is like the quarterback in American Football.

IMO Omeonga should have been playing instead of Bartley today and Gauld instead of Mallan.
I am frustrated that Omeonga is not playing and couldn't believe he was left on the bench today and Bigirimana was brought on!
Is there a problem with the fitness of the guy who was going to be our running man?
We are desperate for the skills and attributes we were told this guy has.

marinello59
03-02-2019, 03:13 AM
IMO Omeonga should have been playing instead of Bartley and Gauld instead of Mallan.
I am frustrated that Omeonga is not playing and couldn't believe he was left on the bench today and Bigirimana was brought on!
Is there a problem with his fitness?

Mallan was very good at St Mirren in the second half whilst Gauld was quite rightly hooked because he was having very little influence. That’s probably why Mallan started and Gauld was on the bench at kick off time.

SMAXXA
03-02-2019, 06:07 AM
He doesn't need to run much playing defensive midfield. He is like the quarterback in American Football.

IMO Omeonga should have been playing instead of Bartley today and Gauld instead of Mallan.
Is there a problem with the fitness of the guy who was going to be our running man?

I’m not frustrated Omeonga isn’t playing at all as he’s shown nothing to suggest he should be in the game time he’s had so far. I know as much about him as you I’d imagine and I want him to be a find and better than what we have but at this stage I’m not falling over myself to campaign he should be in the team.

Also I sometimes think we have an obsession with having or playing a defensive midfielder, you don’t have to you can play midfielders who are dynamic but have defensive qualities. The old one goes and one sits is as valid now as ever has been if your playing a 2 in there. At times it’s effectively starting with a man down in the attempt to go win the game and be positive and certainly doesn’t have a place at home to teams you should be taking the game to, not necessarily yesteday being that game I get that. Im not saying there is never a place for a spoiler but as a principle I believe in the above.

Phil MaGlass
03-02-2019, 06:34 AM

bit in bold, thought that masel....but I think he will get better.

we are hibs
03-02-2019, 07:03 AM
Bartley had a shocker yesterday tbf. Nothing seemed to go right for him. Thought Bigirimana was alright. He's not going to be anything spectacular but he will do a job. Would've liked to have seen Omeonga coming on ahead of him though seeing as we were chasing the game and I don't think he offers too much in an attacking sense.

Brooster
03-02-2019, 08:24 AM
It wouldnt have taken much to have bettered Bartley today. He was horrendous, new boy done okay when he came on. Mallan is a complete waste of a jersey

Bigirimana was such an improvement on Bartley when he came on, showed lots of energy and drive, I'm looking forward to seeing more of him. Bartley was horrendous which is sadly becoming more of the norm it really is time to phase him out then move him on.

Tyler Durden
03-02-2019, 09:10 AM
[QUOTE=CMurdoch;5695573]Milligan a mile ahead of him as a defensive mid which is where Bigirimana played today.
He certainly tried hard and did his best to help the team.[/QUOTE

What are you basing your assessment on there?

Milligan has been poor in midfield. Has he actually made any tackles? Look at Wilson going past him in the second half yesterday or Forrest at Celtic park. He doesn’t even know when to make a tactical foul and take a booking for the team.

Bigirimana played well yesterday and rarely gave the ball away. Looks much more mobile than Milligan and Bartley - don’t wish to see either of them in our midfield again.

Nicho87
03-02-2019, 09:13 AM
Liked look of him. Straight on and telling slivka where to go said it all.

LustForLeith
03-02-2019, 11:20 AM
Has he got a song yet?

Hibbyradge
03-02-2019, 11:22 AM
I was impressed. Confident and always looking to push the team forward.

A very decent debut.

overdrive
03-02-2019, 11:28 AM
I thought he looked decent.

Hibiza
03-02-2019, 11:31 AM
good debut , Marv was very poor. :flag:

hibbie02
03-02-2019, 11:38 AM
Has he got a song yet?

I am proposing his nickname.... Notorious (BIGi)

copyright 2019... :cb

SChibs
03-02-2019, 11:40 AM
[QUOTE=CMurdoch;5695573]Milligan a mile ahead of him as a defensive mid which is where Bigirimana played today.
He certainly tried hard and did his best to help the team.[/QUOTE

What are you basing your assessment on there?

Milligan has been poor in midfield. Has he actually made any tackles? Look at Wilson going past him in the second half yesterday or Forrest at Celtic park. He doesn’t even know when to make a tactical foul and take a booking for the team.

Bigirimana played well yesterday and rarely gave the ball away. Looks much more mobile than Milligan and Bartley - don’t wish to see either of them in our midfield again.

I agree with the OP based on his first few games for Hibs. He was very good and showed us what he was capable of. For some reason he hasn't been as good since.

Hermit Crab
03-02-2019, 11:42 AM
How did he do? Lets put it this way, Bartley has lost his place.

04Sauzee
03-02-2019, 11:59 AM
How did he do? Lets put it this way, Bartley has lost his place.

Has he?
Did Bartley have a place?

Thought the new boy had some really good moments and some pretty rubbish moments.

Think we should judge him after a few more games and once the new head coach is in.

Hermit Crab
03-02-2019, 12:24 PM
Has he?
Did Bartley have a place?

Thought the new boy had some really good moments and some pretty rubbish moments.

Think we should judge him after a few more games and once the new head coach is in.

Bartley has started the last 4 matches so yes, I'd say he had a place to lose.

LustForLeith
03-02-2019, 01:15 PM
I am proposing his nickname.... Notorious (BIGi)

copyright 2019... :cb

No! No! Notorious!

04Sauzee
03-02-2019, 01:27 PM
Bartley has started the last 4 matches so yes, I'd say he had a place to lose.

He's lost his place according to you

Wee Effen Bee
03-02-2019, 01:36 PM
He's lost his place according to you

I may be wrong but did Bartley come out 2nd half with a knee strapping? Haven’t read the whole thread so sorry if I missed it being raised earlier. Thought he had a decent first half but looked off start of 2nd half with 3 misplaced passes and losing out in tussles where he would normally shrug the other player off - as he did a few times in first half. .

NAE NOOKIE
03-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Practically his first touch was to kill an extremely difficult ball stone dead and play a pass, the guy clearly has some technical ability. He buzzed about and wanted the ball which was encouraging to see …. I agree he gave the ball away a couple of times, one especially which ended a promising passage of play from Hibs. But there was more good than bad about him and it has to be remembered this was the first time he has been on the same pitch as his team mates … once he gets used to them he could be a real find for a club wanting to play the way we do.

I agree that his addition contributes to a diminutive midfield who aren't going to win many physical battles …. but on the other hand we do seem to have a midfield of players who can pass and run, if we can develop a system where they can all get their positioning and movement right we might not have to worry so much about physical battles.

Ozyhibby
03-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Practically his first touch was to kill an extremely difficult ball stone dead and play a pass, the guy clearly has some technical ability. He buzzed about and wanted the ball which was encouraging to see …. I agree he gave the ball away a couple of times, one especially which ended a promising passage of play from Hibs. But there was more good than bad about him and it has to be remembered this was the first time he has been on the same pitch as his team mates … once he gets used to them he could be a real find for a club wanting to play the way we do.

I agree that his addition contributes to a diminutive midfield who aren't going to win many physical battles …. but on the other hand we do seem to have a midfield of players who can pass and run, if we can develop a system where they can all get their positioning and movement right we might not have to worry so much about physical battles.

I’m not worried about his height more than his ability to get stuck in. Slivka is a big lad but rarely presses for the ball and generally cruises about.

MrRobot
03-02-2019, 02:24 PM

You got all that from about 30 minutes the boy played in?

Conj
03-02-2019, 02:53 PM
I may be wrong but did Bartley come out 2nd half with a knee strapping? Haven’t read the whole thread so sorry if I missed it being raised earlier. Thought he had a decent first half but looked off start of 2nd half with 3 misplaced passes and losing out in tussles where he would normally shrug the other player off - as he did a few times in first half. .

He had the strapping on his knee from the start of the game, not just the second half.

basehibby
03-02-2019, 07:35 PM
Reminded me of McGeouch in terms of receiving and distributing the ball under pressure.

THIS - which is no bad thing at all as we have missed Dylan since his departure.

Franck Stanton
03-02-2019, 08:10 PM

Christ, you don't want much do you?

hibbie02
05-02-2019, 05:15 PM
No! No! Notorious!

:greengrin:greengrin

FilipinoHibs
05-02-2019, 09:24 PM
I'm not saying he won't and I have high hopes for him, I was just surprised how small he is. Mind you that was next to Aberdeen's hatchet Redwoods.

5 10 claim on Wikipedia.

SuperSirJMcginn
05-02-2019, 09:36 PM
bang average spl player . No composure on the ball. Not good enough for motherwell and not good enough for us . We are not going to make the top 6 with this guy !

04Sauzee
05-02-2019, 09:54 PM
bang average spl player . No composure on the ball. Not good enough for motherwell and not good enough for us . We are not going to make the top 6 with this guy !

If we don't make top 6 it's not because of this guy

One Day Soon
05-02-2019, 10:01 PM

Uh-huh?

hibs4life
05-02-2019, 10:27 PM

Haha!
Talk about a rush to judgement!
Honestly, reading through some of the posts on here can be a painful experience.

elevengoats
05-02-2019, 10:51 PM
I was really impressed by this guy in the Aberdeen game actually. Looking forward to see more of him soon.

MrRobot
06-02-2019, 08:06 AM

You got that off 30 minutes of watching him? How many games for Motherwell did you see him play?

calumhibee1
06-02-2019, 08:13 AM
Thought he done ok on Saturday. Nothing to get majorly excited about but nothing much wrong either. Will be interesting to see more of him.

jacomo
06-02-2019, 08:23 AM
Was about to post similar. We have way too many of the same type of midfielders. None of which are what we are actually needing

I think the balance has improved in January.

We have 3 wingers in the squad - Squirrel, Tam and Horgan - but injuries and poor form have undone us.

Diclonius
06-02-2019, 08:30 AM

Well, at least you gave him a chance.

bigwheel
06-02-2019, 09:07 AM

you didn't actually see the game did you?

Centre Hawf
06-02-2019, 09:21 AM
Sometimes I think I’m too negative. Then I see someone writing off Bigi after 20 odd minutes. Least I’ve not hit that level yet.

Callum_62
06-02-2019, 10:09 AM

Showed more composure that most of our midfield in his cameo on Saturday

Also showed a fantastic first touch

mim
06-02-2019, 10:25 AM
Showed more composure that most of our midfield in his cameo on Saturday

Also showed a fantastic first touch

Looks like a player to me :agree:

SuperSirJMcginn
06-02-2019, 11:08 AM
You got that off 30 minutes of watching him? How many games for Motherwell did you see him play?

I actually seen him quite a few times vs us and when Motherwell were on TV. He's not someone that ever stood out and had recently lost his place to Campbell and Turnbull (a player we should of looked at who's now signed a new contract).

Look I hope I'm wrong but I just don't think he's what's required. Maybe its because I'm still a bit annoyed we didn't get Allan in who was the one player I thought we were looking at that would come in and significantly improve us.

MrRobot
06-02-2019, 11:56 AM
I actually seen him quite a few times vs us and when Motherwell were on TV. He's not someone that ever stood out and had recently lost his place to Campbell and Turnbull (a player we should of looked at who's now signed a new contract).

Look I hope I'm wrong but I just don't think he's what's required. Maybe its because I'm still a bit annoyed we didn't get Allan in who was the one player I thought we were looking at that would come in and significantly improve us.

Our inability to secure Allan sooner doesnt reflect on Bigirimana's game - think a bit more patience is needed :greengrin

Ill admit id never heard of him but I dont tend to watch the opposition players or take too much note - Id rather base my opinion on how he fits into the Hibs team.

JimBHibees
06-02-2019, 12:24 PM
Sometimes I think I’m too negative. Then I see someone writing off Bigi after 20 odd minutes. Least I’ve not hit that level yet.

To be fair it is 20 mins more than some folk gave him. :greengrin

04Sauzee
06-02-2019, 12:41 PM

Got on in the 88th minute in the game against us recently and came on and played 44 minutes 1st game of the season against us. I'm guessing he must have played many more minutes against us last season for you to form an opinion or watch alot of Motherwell on the TV

SuperSirJMcginn
06-02-2019, 01:20 PM
Got on in the 88th minute in the game against us recently and came on and played 44 minutes 1st game of the season against us. I'm guessing he must have played many more minutes against us last season for you to form an opinion or watch alot of Motherwell on the TV

I've probably watched 15+ Motherwell games on TV in the last 18months (mostly old firm and cup runs) and he's never stood out to me as a player I would like to see play in green and white.

The fact he's struggled to start for Motherwell in games against us shows me he's not really Hibs class.

* I would also point out I thought Efe would be a poor signing so my record in judgement isn't 100% :greengrin

bigwheel
06-02-2019, 01:31 PM
I've probably watched 15+ Motherwell games on TV in the last 18months (mostly old firm and cup runs) and he's never stood out to me as a player I would like to see play in green and white.

The fact he's struggled to start for Motherwell in games against us shows me he's not really Hibs class.

* I would also point out I thought Efe would be a poor signing so my record in judgement isn't 100% :greengrin

that could be about their system or tactics as much as the individual...

King Dominique
06-02-2019, 03:10 PM

He is our top scorer....

King Dominique
06-02-2019, 03:17 PM
Certainly wasn't overwhelmed with the news we were signing him. But give the laddie a chance. At least he looks like he wants to be here.

The Harp
06-02-2019, 03:31 PM
Gael may only have been on the park for 30 minutes or so, but for me, he showed enough to suggest there's a talented player in there. Looking forward to seeing him settle in at ER.

The 90+2
06-02-2019, 03:33 PM
No problem with giving him a 6 month trial period to show he’s up to it.