PDA

View Full Version : BBC Alba Hibs v Aberdeen

h18eeynick
01-02-2019, 07:46 PM
Delighted to see it is on at 6 pm on Saturday as was only 20/80 that I would get up from Carlisle for various reasons. Also depended on weather . Wife is pleased as dont normally get back down until about 8 pm and will have watched full game by then . Will miss the atmosphere though

ionahibby
01-02-2019, 08:07 PM
I’m a big fan of bbc Alba despite not being a Gaelic speaker, but it’s programming is diverse and it’s football coverage is a breath of fresh air.

Dan Sarf
01-02-2019, 08:10 PM
Delighted to see it is on at 6 pm on Saturday as was only 20/80 that I would get up from Carlisle for various reasons. Also depended on weather . Wife is pleased as dont normally get back down until about 8 pm and will have watched full game by then . Will miss the atmosphere though

Thanks for reminder. I never remember to check.

:flag:

cabbageandribs1875
01-02-2019, 08:10 PM
i just wish they would start showing games in HD

Colr
01-02-2019, 08:12 PM
I’m a big fan of bbc Alba despite not being a Gaelic speaker, but it’s programming is diverse and it’s football coverage is a breath of fresh air.

It’s an advantage to not understand the commentary

BILLYHIBS
01-02-2019, 08:16 PM
I know HIBS Gaelic name:

“Hibernian nonnie”

( HIBS nil)

:greengrin

beensaidbefore
01-02-2019, 08:42 PM
It’s an advantage to not understand the commentary

I actually pay more attention and form more of my own opinions rather than being swayed/put off by the commentators point of view.

DTS
01-02-2019, 08:54 PM
We tend to be complete and utter p**h every time we play on alba. Motherwell the other week, st J at home and also the home game against dons have been shown and that’s a total of 1 point from 7. Not sure if we’ve featured any other times this season and can’t remeber the last time we won when being the alba game

Hibee87
01-02-2019, 09:04 PM
We tend to be complete and utter p**h every time we play on alba. Motherwell the other week, st J at home and also the home game against dons have been shown and that’s a total of 1 point from 7. Not sure if we’ve featured any other times this season and can’t remeber the last time we won when being the alba game

Not sure if it was the last time we won on it but when we destroyed Aberdeen last season and Scott Allan ran the show it was on. I mind being in York and avoided the score to watch it, 2 0 iirc