PDA

View Full Version : How about some positivity?

bordergreen
01-02-2019, 08:07 PM
Let's all be real. It has not been the best time we have had as a Hibs Supporter this week. But, being a Hibs Supporter for 40+ years, I know that comes with the territory.

I loved Lennon's passion. I loved The Helicopter and the Cupping of the Ears. Lennon was and is a winner. With us, he had lost it for some time.

I am not the most knowledgeable football person in the world, but looked at some of Lennon's team selections and saw before kick off how some team selections would pan out. That concern I had was regularly mirrored on here and these games played out exactly as I and others expected.

We as a support were very patient when Lennon went missing and Gary Parker had to be the Face of our team. That would not have been tolerated as well at a lot of other teams.

We don't currently have a manager and I am as concerned as everyone else about this, but, did you see Darnell Johnson's welcome interview? Genuinely looks delighted to be here and so he should.

We are the Mighty Hibernian FC!

Billy Whizz
01-02-2019, 08:07 PM
I’m really looking forward to the game tomorrow

A Hi-Bee
01-02-2019, 08:10 PM
Let's all be real. It has not been the best time we have had as a Hibs Supporter this week. But, being a Hibs Supporter for 40+ years, I know that comes with the territory.

I loved Lennon's passion. I loved The Helicopter and the Cupping of the Ears. Lennon was and is a winner. With us, he had lost it for some time.

I am not the most knowledgeable football person in the world, but looked at some of Lennon's team selections and saw before kick off how some team selections would pan out. That concern I had was regularly mirrored on here and these games played out exactly as I and others expected.

We as a support were very patient when Lennon went missing and Gary Parker had to be the Face of our team. That would not have been tolerated as well at a lot of other teams.

We don't currently have a manager and I am as concerned as everyone else about this, but, did you see Darnell Johnson's welcome interview? Genuinely looks delighted to be here and so he should.

Hibs will get a result tomorrow against the sheep, have no doubt on this.

:flag::flag::flag:

jellybean
01-02-2019, 08:31 PM
Good post. Onwards and upwards!

Joe6-2
01-02-2019, 08:36 PM
Hear hear!

BILLYHIBS
01-02-2019, 08:49 PM
Agree 100%

Lennys gone

It was good while it lasted but things had not been right for a while

But we the fans are still here the club is still here and we have new players on board

We dust ourselves down and go again tomorrow

Bring on the sheep!

The HIBS go marching on!

Weegreenman
01-02-2019, 09:29 PM
I’ll take my usual seat in the stand tomorrow. I’m anticipating a really tough game and I’m excited to see a couple of new faces. Hopefully the players will put in a good shift and give us something to go home happy with:aok::flag:

Joe6-2
01-02-2019, 09:30 PM
I’ll take my usual seat in the stand tomorrow. I’m anticipating a really tough game and I’m excited to see a couple of new faces. Hopefully the players will put in a good shift and give us something to go home happy with:aok::flag:

Be happy with a decent display and effort, but hope for the rest of the season

calumhibee1
01-02-2019, 10:01 PM
I’m really looking forward to the game tomorrow

Likewise. I’m hoping the shackles will be off now for some of the players and we may push on for top 6. A win tomorrow is important though with us being away at Celtic next.

K.Marx
01-02-2019, 10:11 PM
Good post. We’re in a challenging position but nowhere near as bad as we have been in the past 5/6 years. Looking forward to team comes together tomorrow!

brianmc
01-02-2019, 10:12 PM
Positive huh?

I'm positive that if the fire alarm in the Dakota Hotel at South Queensferry were to go off during the early hours of tomorrow morning it might disrupt Aberdeen FC's pre match preparation.....

*This is, of course, merely an observation regarding a kind of positivity, not a suggestion for dafties to act upon!

judas
01-02-2019, 10:18 PM

Personally very positive. Just moved on a manager who wasnt Hibs class and signed some decent players.

I feel the future is positive for Hibs. And even if there’s some short to medium term turbulence ahead, at least we don’t have a Celtic half wit threatening to leave every time we have a bad game.

mca
01-02-2019, 10:39 PM
I Hate it when we part manager.. and team mates..

But it happens every few years or so.. and it will happen again..

Still Love the Hibs.. :flag:

Captain Trips
01-02-2019, 10:49 PM
I can see a nice 3-1 to Hibs in this one.