PDA

View Full Version : Eddie May interview

Billy Whizz
01-02-2019, 05:23 PM
Just up

https://www.youtube.com/user/HibernianTV

Manxhibs
01-02-2019, 05:28 PM
Just watched it. I like him, obviously can't say anything about what has gone on but clearly loves the club.

Definitely doesn't want the job though eh!

04Sauzee
01-02-2019, 05:41 PM
Spoke very well Indeed, seems to think new management may be in place in the next 10 days.

Unseen work
01-02-2019, 06:03 PM
Seems to be gutted Lennon has left as it appears he had a massive impact on the club (outwith the obvious)

Wonder what he is referring to that happened on the Thursday about when Neil’s not at the club.

AugustaHibs
01-02-2019, 06:07 PM
Seems to be gutted Lennon has left as it appears he had a massive impact on the club (outwith the obvious)

Wonder what he is referring to that happened on the Thursday about when Neil’s not at the club.

To me it seemed like he let something slip as he became really flustered after that for a minute or so

madhatter
01-02-2019, 06:08 PM
Interesting that he said he can't wait to get back to his normal job. Not great that he hasn't been able to focus on his youth development position. Ignoring the rights and wrongs of Lennon's departure, one positive is certainly May getting back to the job he was employed to do (one we get the new guy), and the one he clearly enjoys doing.

Billy Whizz
01-02-2019, 06:31 PM
To me it seemed like he let something slip as he became really flustered after that for a minute or so

Maybe said Thursday instead of Friday

Diclonius
01-02-2019, 11:16 PM
Never seen a caretaker emphasise so much that they don't want to be the manager. He must really love his current job (and probably hated his time at Falkirk).