PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: RAITH ROVERS/CELTIC TICKET UPDATE

RSS Bot
01-02-2019, 04:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9683)

Hermit Crab
01-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Thats fair enough but supporters can't get on the bloody website to buy the tickets. No mention of resolving the issues either!

Season ticket holders who haven’t purchased tickets for next weekend’s William Hill Scottish Cup tie with Raith Rovers will now have until 12pm on Monday to secure their seat.
The club are aware of the technical issues supporters have experienced on the eTicketing platform and as such have extended the deadline from 12pm on Friday.
Supporters are still able to purchase online – please refresh the page if you encounter an error message. This has corrected the problem for a number of supporters we have helped.
CLICK HERE TO BUY ONLINE (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/)
The deadline extension allows supporters to purchase whilst at Easter Road for the game on Saturday. The Ticket Office will be open from 10am-3pm, and for a short time post-match. Please note we expect the Ticket Office to be busy in the run-up to kick-off – please arrive early if you are looking to purchase from the Ticket Office.
From 1pm anyone looking to purchase tickets for the Aberdeen game will only be able to do so via the East Stand pod, which will be selling tickets for the South Stand only.
Supporters can also purchase via the Hibernian Call Centre by calling 0844 844 1875 option 1. Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket by telephone only, applicable to adults and concessions will be charged. Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge.
Celtic Tickets
A small number of tickets for next week’s match with Celtic are now on sale to supporters on the Hibernian Database (from 1 January 2018 or earlier).

Aim Here
01-02-2019, 04:46 PM
I see that the ticket office has seen at least some sense and opened up the Celtic Away games to more than just the ST holders, ticketing site issues aside...

JXM73
01-02-2019, 04:51 PM
Thought I'd try logging in on my phone using chrome, absolutely no issues, row ll seat 26 for celtic game...but no way am i paying 28 quid for a restricted view ticket...