PDA

View Full Version : Looking Forward GGTTH

Real Emerald
31-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Well it’s been an eventful season so far to say the least. Transfer deadline has now gone and we have what we have. We’ve no manager and are a bit rudderless at the moment. Hard as it may be we need to back the players and hopefully get ourselves back into a positive situation. Always back the team 👍

Hibeesmad
31-01-2019, 11:56 PM
Onwards and upwards 👍 the losses of Ambrose, Boyle and Porteous for the season are blows but I have confidence that we have brought in good players to get us into the top 6 and another good cup run.

Now let’s see who will be our next manager, just put my money on Tim Sherwood 😆😅

BILLYHIBS
01-02-2019, 12:01 AM
Agree just need a Manager/Head Coach now preferably one that trusts and encourages his players has total faith in them picks his strongest team and the best formation and tactics for each individual match and preferably one that knows our great club knows the game inside out and can bring back our tradition of playing football the Hibernian way by playing fast exciting entertaining attacking football giving total respect to our opponents in a sporting manner win lose or draw

where'stheslope
01-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Agree just need a Manager/Head Coach now preferably one that trusts and encourages his players has total faith in them picks his strongest team and the best formation and tactics for each individual match and preferably one that knows our great club knows the game inside out and can bring back our tradition of playing football the Hibernian way by playing fast exciting entertaining attacking football giving total respect to our opponents in a sporting manner win lose or draw

Not on this forum!!!!!

Keith_M
01-02-2019, 11:08 AM
Good to read a positive comment for a change.

I keep reading rather negative comments on here about our current state and just can't relate to them, for some reason. Coaches/Managers come and go but the Club, and Fans, are still here and I think, whoever comes in, we'll be just fine.

BILLYHIBS
01-02-2019, 11:13 AM
Not on this forum!!!!!
Ha Ha!

I for one will miss “the aeroplane “ especially against der Hun :greengrin

Pretty Boy
01-02-2019, 11:19 AM
Well said.

I'm glad the window is closed. For all the excitement about who we may bring in it also brings out the worst in a lot of fans. I'll absolutely criticise Hibs when it's deserved but some seem to relish every opportunity to put the boot in. The sooner we can get a manager appointed and close the book on the last couple of weeks the better.

Looking at the squad I don't think it's close to terrible. We are light up top and it's a bit unbalanced (how many times has that been said in the last decade) but there's more than enough to start chasing down St Johnstone and Hearts. Whatever the issues of the last few weeks or months a very decisive step has been taken to rectify it, hopefully that leads to an all round improvement.

I'm looking forward to the 2nd half of the season and a decent cup run to keep things interesting would be nice.