PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Celtic Tickets

magnificent_seven
30-01-2019, 11:02 PM
I am looking for two if anyone can help?

I noticed that there is still some available but only to season ticket holders only. If a season ticket holder can help me out here - it would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 04:11 AM
I am looking for two if anyone can help?

I noticed that there is still some available but only to season ticket holders only. If a season ticket holder can help me out here - it would be greatly appreciated!

I'd give the ticket office a phone, this should have went to general sale by now, its been ST holders only for over a week now. Ridiculous, non ST holders should be given the chance to purchase now.

BegbieHSC
31-01-2019, 09:15 AM
Even with the obvious circumstances, and the massive hassle when they first went on sale, I’m proper shocked they’ve not sold out yet.

magnificent_seven
31-01-2019, 10:02 AM
Just spoke to the ticket office. Even though there’s still tickets left - is I’ll only ever be for season ticket holders and won’t go to a general release! So they will sit empty if it’s not sold out.

Absolute nonsense

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 10:16 AM
Just spoke to the ticket office. Even though there’s still tickets left - is I’ll only ever be for season ticket holders and won’t go to a general release! So they will sit empty if it’s not sold out.

Absolute nonsense

Thats absolute bullsh*t mate. Ridiculous attitude from the club.

Chorley Hibee
31-01-2019, 10:23 AM
Did they give an explanation as to why?

Are we now actively preventing supporters from supporting the club?

Will Dempster bother to deal with yet another ticketing fiasco, or will she continue to ignore legitimate complaints from the lifeblood of the club?

Given her reluctance to show face recently I don't hold out much hope.

The fans representatives need to be on this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

givescotlandfreedom
31-01-2019, 10:28 AM
That's mad if accurate. Fans reps?

Frazerbob
31-01-2019, 10:34 AM
I’ve tried several times to buy but the website is a joke. Still waiting on Tracey’s (promised for yesterday) report back from Tuesay’s board meeting on the utter shambles that is out ticket buying systems.

green&left
31-01-2019, 11:16 AM

Absolute nonsense

I'd call back and ask to speak to a manager. That can't be right surely? I can understand them wanting to keep it to people on the database but ridiculous that they're not opening it upto general sale. Doesn't surprise me though. Despite the ticket website being down last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday my Dad went upto the ticket office on Saturday morning to buy the tickets in person and was at first refused as ticket sales for this match are online only. They're absolutely useless at times :rolleyes:

.Sean.
31-01-2019, 01:01 PM
I’ve tried several times to buy but the website is a joke. Still waiting on Tracey’s (promised for yesterday) report back from Tuesay’s board meeting on the utter shambles that is out ticket buying systems.
As I said at the time the whole shambles and the clubs attitude towards it put me off bothering attempting a third day of trying for a ticket.

Radio silence on the ticketing front as per, but to be excepted from Hibs these days.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 01:22 PM
I honestly can't believe the club won't put tickets on a general sale providing you are on the database. Madness!

Steven79
31-01-2019, 01:52 PM
I honestly can't believe the club won't put tickets on a general sale providing you are on the database. Madness!

Even if you aren't why would anybody who isn't a Hibs fan buy a ticket for the away end? Still plenty of home tickets available.

HibeeHibernian4
31-01-2019, 01:59 PM

Absolute nonsense

This is alarming. What on earth is going on at the club right now? Shambles on and off the park.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 02:22 PM
This is alarming. What on earth is going on at the club right now? Shambles on and off the park.

It just doesn't make any sense.

jimmythefish
31-01-2019, 06:55 PM
Unfortunately can’t make the Celtic game so have a £28 ticket for sale if anybody’s interested ( section 119 )

Chorley Hibee
31-01-2019, 07:18 PM
Any further light shed upon this?

Keith_M
31-01-2019, 07:24 PM
As a way of reply to those that think the Hibs Support is being put off attending games because we're going through a turbulent time...

Aside from the Executive Seats, there's only 160 seats unsold in the three home stands for Saturday's game, plus we've already started selling tickets for the South Lower.

Looks like we actually do rally round the club in difficult times.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 07:27 PM
As a way of reply to those that think the Hibs Support is being put off attending games because we're going through a turbulent time...

Aside from the Executive Seats, there's only 160 seats unsold in the three home stands for Saturday's game, plus we've already started selling tickets for the South Lower.

Looks like we actually do rally round the club in difficult times.

Yet can't sell around 1000 for Celtic away. The same fixture only 4 months ago produced anarchy on here because our allocation had been slashed by a few hundred?

Keith_M
31-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Yet can't sell around 1000 for Celtic away. The same fixture only 4 months ago produced anarchy on here because our allocation had been slashed by a few hundred?

Don't you ever get bored of putting down your fellow fans?

:rolleyes:

Despite only winning 3 of our last 15 games, and just losing our manager, we're heading for 17k home fans for saturday's game.

I'll stick to being proud of my fellow Hibbies, instead of slagging them off, thanks.

marinello59
31-01-2019, 07:33 PM

Demand for Ibrox and Parkhead was always going to ‘normalise’ at some point. If all the tickets had been released in one go last time there wouldn’t have been many problems for anybody wanting to attend. The second wave of sales was fairly relaxed. It will be back to public sale for both Old Firm grounds soon.

HibeeHibernian4
31-01-2019, 07:36 PM
I'll stick to being proud of my fellow Hibbies, instead of slagging them off, thanks.

I don't think HC is slagging off fellow Hibbies, I think he's asking a reasonable question. When I saw the fixture list in June, I remember thinking 'there'll be a massive scramble for the October Parkhead game and then we'll struggle to sell out in the February midweek unless we're flying high.'

If we were in the top 4 and doing well, this would've sold out long ago. I'll be there and I know I'll see the usual faces. Would just be nice if they could get first refusal when every man and his dog suddenly wants a ticket next time.

Keith_M
31-01-2019, 07:40 PM
I don't think HC is slagging off fellow Hibbies, I think he's asking a reasonable question. When I saw the fixture list in June, I remember thinking 'there'll be a massive scramble for the October Parkhead game and then we'll struggle to sell out in the February midweek unless we're flying high.'

If we were in the top 4 and doing well, this would've sold out long ago. I'll be there and I know I'll see the usual faces. Would just be nice if they could get first refusal when every man and his dog suddenly wants a ticket next time.

I could believe that if it was a one off question, but he seems to obsess about away attendances, and has posted about this multiple times.

His constant 'comments' seem like digs to me.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 07:51 PM
Demand for Ibrox and Parkhead was always going to ‘normalise’ at some point. If all the tickets had been released in one go last time there wouldn’t have been many problems for anybody wanting to attend. The second wave of sales was fairly relaxed. It will be back to public sale for both Old Firm grounds soon.

This absolutely should be on public sale now, ST holders have had well over a week to get a ticket.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 07:55 PM
I could believe that if it was a one off question, but he seems to obsess about away attendances, and has posted about this multiple times.

His constant 'comments' seem like digs to me.

If it was hearts away we would have sold out if we were bottom of the league. We go from selling out in a few hours in October to selling a little over half our allocation. Not a dig, where all though who've moaned about our allocations at parkhead and ibrox those who even wanted it increased? Too cold? Midweek? Too expensive? Whats changed?

bigwheel
31-01-2019, 07:56 PM
If it was hearts away we would have sold out if we were bottom of the league. We go from selling out in a few hours in October to selling a little over half our allocation. Not a dig, where all though who've moaned about our allocations at parkhead and ibrox those who even wanted it increased? Too cold? Midweek? Too expensive? Whats changed?

As you know though....is only in relatively recent years that we've been selling out old firm away games...before that tickets were often easily available

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

marinello59
31-01-2019, 07:58 PM

Nothing has changed. The demand over this season and last has been exceptional, it’s heading back to how it’s always been now. Hearts away used to go to public sale fairly regularly as well.

Carheenlea
31-01-2019, 08:00 PM
I know a couple of guys who play football on a Saturday so don’t have ST’s but get to midweek games. There must be lots of fans in a similar situation who either play football or work weekends. To say to them you can go to Motherwell last week but we’ll not sell you a ticket for Celtic is not only baffling, but wrong. I think there must be some miscommunication in the ticket office if this is the case here. Hopefully common sense will prevail and they can open it up tomorrow to give time for posting out etc.

Albanian Hibs
31-01-2019, 08:50 PM
Might have my 2 tickets up for sale. Will confirm by the weekend. Struggling to get baby sitter/ catch bus in time.

HibeeHibernian4
31-01-2019, 10:18 PM
Nothing has changed. The demand over this season and last has been exceptional, it’s heading back to how it’s always been now. Hearts away used to go to public sale fairly regularly as well.

We repeatedly sold about a half/two thirds of the Roseburn. Pathetic really.

Hermit Crab
01-02-2019, 01:38 AM
E tickets still not working correctly, took me over 20 minutes just to buy my seat for the cup game next Saturday. Kept getting a timeout gateway error, this happened several times before I could log in and buy my tickets which a slow process. The club better get this sorted as it is not acceptable, they moved to selling most tickets to online only and thats fair enough, however they must have a system in place thats able to cope with large amounts of traffic to buy tickets quickly and smoothly. 20 minutes plus to buy your own seat at 01:55 in the morning is simply not good enough.

Fans reps, I hope you're onto this as you are our voice. This is something that needs fixing before the Hearts tickets go onsite towards the end of this month. If the E tickets site issues are not resolved by then I expect fans to turn up at ER wanting to buy tickets as this current system is simply not good enough.

Also, perhaps the question can be asked why Celtic away tickets are not going on general sale despite there being plenty of tickets left for sale? The club can't just pick and choose which games go to a GS and which ones don't, if there tickets available and all ST holders have had ample opportunity to buy tickets then a GS should commence. Fans can go and watch Hibs away at other SPL clubs outwith the OF and Hearts in midweek/weekend matches and buy tickets in a GS online or even PATG at the ground we are playing at but then you tell them they can't go and support the team at Parkhead in midweek because they don't have a season ticket and there won't be a general sale despite the fact there are a few hundred tickets and these seats will remain unsold and fans who wanted to go have to miss out. That is a joke and its not wonder the board and the TO staff get criticised on here and other social networks at times.

Get it sorted please!

franck sauzee
04-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Got a spare for Wednesday. PM if interested

Hermit Crab
04-02-2019, 06:02 PM

Good luck mate, they are still on general sale on e tickets.

Jamesie
04-02-2019, 06:56 PM

Which row is your spare for mate? Trying to establish if it's restricted view just how restricted it might be!

Jamesie
04-02-2019, 06:57 PM

I've tried about a dozen times since Friday to log in and have now given up!

Nakedmanoncrack
04-02-2019, 07:06 PM
I've been trying for last half-hour, likewise giving up.

Bob Box Fish
04-02-2019, 07:29 PM
Trying to get an adult ticket but it’s coming up not enough left in this block ?

Carheenlea
04-02-2019, 07:35 PM
I've tried about a dozen times since Friday to log in and have now given up!

I've been trying for last half-hour, likewise giving up.

I hope Hibs are taking note of this - completely unacceptable.
Can’t be a volume of traffic problem against the package that Hibs have with them, so it’s something that Ticketmaster should have had sorted long ago in the time this nonsense started a week and a half ago.

.Sean.
04-02-2019, 07:47 PM
I hope Hibs are taking note of this - completely unacceptable.
Can’t be a volume of traffic problem against the package that Hibs have with them, so it’s something that Ticketmaster should have had sorted long ago in the time this nonsense started a week and a half ago.
Definetely nothing to do with volume of traffic considering I tried at 2am on a callout, I gave up in the end

Bob Box Fish
04-02-2019, 08:02 PM
Anyone know if I can send someone else to the ticket office tomorrow with my season ticket to get one ?

Frazerbob
04-02-2019, 08:09 PM
Anyone know if I can send someone else to the ticket office tomorrow with my season ticket to get one ?

Only on sale via the online site, which you can’t log in to, or by phoning the ‘remortgage your house’ phone line. Total farce!

green with envy
04-02-2019, 08:15 PM

I went up in person a week past Suturday and purchased 4 tickets for Wednesday. I was told that it was online sales only but after I gave them an earful due to the online shamble they eventually reneged.

Albanian Hibs
04-02-2019, 08:19 PM

Just sold my 2, thanks to Magnificent Seven for collecting.

franck sauzee
04-02-2019, 08:24 PM
Which row is your spare for mate? Trying to establish if it's restricted view just how restricted it might be!

HH

Billy Whizz
04-02-2019, 08:28 PM

Send them an email
Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk
Tell them your issue and can you please resolve it

If they can’t help you in this instance....,

Jamesie
04-02-2019, 08:59 PM
It's definitely not a server issue, for I was able to register an account on the eticketing Celtic site, log into their ticket portal and I could add a ticket in section 118 to my basket with no problems. Thus the issue definitely falls to be one specific to whatever platform Hibs have with eticketing. I don't think I'll bother trying again now though tbh. Most of the seats that are left will likely have severely restricted views and to be honest, while I always want to support the club it's nice when they meet you half way. The ticketing issue for me feels like the club just can't be bothered.

Saturday Boy
04-02-2019, 09:08 PM
It's definitely not a server issue, for I was able to register an account on the eticketing Celtic site, log into their ticket portal and I could add a ticket in section 118 to my basket with no problems. Thus the issue definitely falls to be one specific to whatever platform Hibs have with eticketing. I don't think I'll bother trying again now though tbh. Most of the seats that are left will likely have severely restricted views and to be honest, while I always want to support the club it's nice when they meet you half way. The ticketing issue for me feels like the club just can't be bothered.

The club posted on the official website that they were aware of problems and had been in discussions with ticketmaster. The issue was not expected to be resolved until this week.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9681

franck sauzee
04-02-2019, 09:54 PM
Ticket gone now

Hermit Crab
05-02-2019, 06:07 AM
Just tried logging in to see if the system was any better today, getting an error message saying there is a error checking your credentials then the system kicked me out again.

Tried again and it has let me login and select a ticket for Wednesday. Offering me Row MM, Seat number 3

Hermit Crab
05-02-2019, 06:10 AM
Fixing this is a priority as Hearts tickets will be on sale in a few weeks time, there will be carnage if the system issues are still not resolved.

Hermit Crab
05-02-2019, 06:12 AM
Now getting this message after being kicked out the site.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190205/c8b1359c390d2dd3913cf692787be0d9.jpg

.Sean.
05-02-2019, 08:56 AM
That was exactly my issue. I tried for two full days to get tickets and the club knew the issues we were experiencing yet didn’t say a word about it. Why should I waste my time when the club don’t care we couldn’t get online to buy them?

Nearly two weeks later and there’s not a peep from LD about the farce yet.

Steven79
05-02-2019, 10:05 AM
That was exactly my issue. I tried for two full days to get tickets and the club knew the issues we were experiencing yet didn’t say a work shut it. Why should I waste my time when the club don’t care we couldn’t get online to buy them?

The silence from her and the club in general lately is shocking.

Apart from when they want you to (attempt) to buy match tickets or hospitality.

Keith_M
05-02-2019, 01:01 PM

Normally, services like this are priced according to demand. Celtc will have much higher demand, therefore the resources allocated to them by E-Ticketing will be much greater, which will be reflected in the cost.

I'd imagine Hibs will be at the lower end of the scale, and unwilling to pay more for a better service.

I work in IT, have NO inside info whatsoever on the E.Ticketing company, but it's possible that their response to Hibs has been "you get what you pay for".

Hermit Crab
05-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Normally, services like this are priced according to demand. Celtc will have much higher demand, therefore the resources allocated to them by E-Ticketing will be much greater, which will be reflected in the cost.

I'd imagine Hibs will be at the lower end of the scale, and unwilling to pay more for a better service.

I work in IT, have NO inside info whatsoever on the E.Ticketing company, but it's possible that their response to Hibs has been "you get what you pay for".

This is penny pinching at its best.

Steven79
05-02-2019, 01:54 PM

It's clearly the cheapest option and most of the time it works fine but anytime a big game comes up the **** hits the fan, but I have noticed the same problem on a few other ticketmaster sites like the SRU & Manchester United
when I've tried to look on their ticket sites so it might not just be us that's having problems.

Also Hearts charge a fee per transaction and I would love to know if they have the same deal as us and Hibs the absorb the cost while Hearts rip off their fanbase.

Motherwell use the same system and they don't charge a fee either.

Nakedmanoncrack
05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
That was exactly my issue. I tried for two full days to get tickets and the club knew the issues we were experiencing yet didn’t say a word about it. Why should I waste my time when the club don’t care we couldn’t get online to buy them?

I've tried again today to buy tickets for tomorrow - and finally got in, hopefully the next farce won't be when I attempt to uplift.
Absolutely scandalous that there will be empty seats at this game - not because of lack of demand, but because the club refuse to put in place a means of selling them to people!

Beyond belief.

Kojock
05-02-2019, 04:35 PM
From Official Site.
We know a number of supporters have experienced issues with purchasing tickets online over the past two weeks.

An issue affecting several Ticketmaster clients, and specifically relating to supporters with a large booking history and large eTicketing networks, has led to some supporters having an unsatisfactory experience when trying to purchase tickets for upcoming matches.

We expect the technical issue to be resolved next week.

We have also made some technical adjustments to hopefully reduce the number of supporters affected by the issues.

Most supporters we have helped have been able to overcome the error messages*by refreshing the page*– please try this in the first instance.

CLICK HERE TO BUY ONLINE

Should the errors persist, supporters are encouraged to email*tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk*with contact details to arrange a call back.

Alternatively, tickets can be purchased via the Ticket Office (open 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday and from 10am on Saturday) or from the Ticket Pods (open 1pm-3pm on Saturday, full details on pods will be available closer to matchday).

Season ticket holders are reminded that, whilst the deadline for securing your seat has now passed, you can take advantaged of the ticket price discount until 1pm on Saturday - please make sure you are logged in under the client reference number that is stated on your season ticket seat when purchasing.*

Supporters can also purchase via the Hibernian Call Centre by calling 0844 844 1875 option 1. Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket by telephone only, applicable to adults and concessions will be charged. Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge.

Cat Stanton
05-02-2019, 06:43 PM
This is no doubt a deeply stupid question, given all that has gone before it on this thread, but.... what happens if you just turn up at the ground tomorrow night? Is there likely to be any way of getting in by buying a ticket on the night???

Billy Whizz
05-02-2019, 06:45 PM
This is no doubt a deeply stupid question, given all that has gone before it on this thread, but.... what happens if you just turn up at the ground tomorrow night? Is there likely to be any way of getting in by buying a ticket on the night???

Not in the Hibs end
Keep an eye on here, might be a few tickets going from fans who might not be able to make it

Hermit Crab
05-02-2019, 07:56 PM

I doubt it unless Celtic ticket office decide to sell them to you, can't see it though and never heard of it happening before.

Torto7062
05-02-2019, 08:13 PM
I doubt it unless Celtic ticket office decide to sell them to you, can't see it though and never heard of it happening before.My lad has a spare

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Frazerbob
05-02-2019, 08:17 PM

Still tickets available from the ticket office.

Diclonius
06-02-2019, 09:25 AM
Are the tickets that are left the ones at the back of the stand? If so I might just head on up there at the start of the game if there's loads of empty spaces, might actually be able to see most of the pitch.

JimBHibees
06-02-2019, 11:20 AM
If you buy a ticket online would you be able to use barcode to gain entry or does it have to be a physical ticket?

Son is looking for ticket

Billy Whizz
06-02-2019, 11:22 AM
If you buy a ticket online would you be able to use barcode to gain entry or does it have to be a physical ticket?

Think at Celtic the tickets go into a scanner, the width of the size of the ticket

JimBHibees
06-02-2019, 11:25 AM
Think at Celtic the tickets go into a scanner, the width of the size of the ticket

But you would need a physical ticket you wouldnt be able to use mobile phone to access like you can at ER? Apologies not been to parkhead in years

Steven79
06-02-2019, 11:28 AM

You could buy a ticket online but would have to physically pick it up from Easter Road.

JimBHibees
06-02-2019, 11:33 AM
You could buy a ticket online but would have to physically pick it up from Easter Road.

Yeah thats what I thought and not really near my work, assumed they might have had print at home functionality.

Steven79
06-02-2019, 11:36 AM
Yeah thats what I thought and not really near my work, assumed they might have had print at home functionality.

That's only for home tickets, all away ones are physical tickets only.

He could purchase a print at home ticket in section 118 from the Celtic website and get into the away end that way?

franck sauzee
06-02-2019, 11:52 AM
I've now got a spare again for tonight. Since it's so late would £20 for it. Leaving Edinburgh from about 5 so could meet outside the ground if not before it

JimBHibees
06-02-2019, 11:57 AM
I've now got a spare again for tonight. Since it's so late would £20 for it. Leaving Edinburgh from about 5 so could meet outside the ground if not before it

You arent anywhere near gyle are you?

Smartie
06-02-2019, 12:23 PM

My mate is desperate for a ticket and just text me to ask me to let you know that he would take it, he's waiting for his Hibs.net account to be reactivated.

He is based in Glasgow so could get it off you through there.

If the ticket is still going, I'll PM you over his mobile number.

franck sauzee
06-02-2019, 12:46 PM
You arent anywhere near gyle are you?

No other side of town mate leaving from Portobello

Smartie
06-02-2019, 12:52 PM

Did you receive my PM?

I sent a message as I was leaving an office and the Internet connection was cutting out.

Smartie
06-02-2019, 12:54 PM

Got message now - cheers!