PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Deadline Day Snacks

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-01-2019, 07:35 PM
Are people's cupboards/fridges already stocked or should these items be purchased on the day? 🍔

WoreTheGreen
30-01-2019, 07:37 PM
Are people's cupboards/fridges already stocked or should these items be purchased on the day? 🍔

Any idea how to make a swiss roll

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-01-2019, 07:38 PM

Shove Kamberi down a hill and see what happens.

Smartie
30-01-2019, 07:46 PM

That's what Lennon said and see what happened to him.

If only he'd gone for the safer "WHAT!?!? ARE F*****G SPACE RAIDERS OR PICKLED ONION MONSTER MUNCH NOT F*****G GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, YOU F*****G *** ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

bodhibs
30-01-2019, 07:46 PM

Launch a chair at him?

Ronniekirk
30-01-2019, 09:38 PM
Might have some Sour Grapes to hand with a Bottle of Bubbly and some Truffles to Celebrate our flurry of signings when they happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S4uzee
30-01-2019, 09:40 PM
Does the Scottish window close tomorrow?

Sammy7nil
30-01-2019, 09:42 PM
Does the Scottish window close tomorrow?

No it slams shut at 23:00 tomorrow:greengrin

calumhibee1
30-01-2019, 09:42 PM
Got two individual Asda “Extra Special” lemon tarts. Some Charbonnel et Walker hot chocolate, 2 glass bottles of coke, Malteser truffles and salt and vinegar kettle chips. Off the bevvy for a bit so the bottles of Modello in the fridge will need to stay there.

S4uzee
30-01-2019, 09:44 PM

Haha cheers. Though I read somewhere it was the 2nd

Smartie
30-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Haha cheers. Though I read somewhere it was the 2nd

I hope you weren't with Marc McNulty when that dastardly Levein chap told you that?

HoboHarry
30-01-2019, 10:15 PM
Can anyone drop off a couple of pork pies at my hoose please?

HoboHarry
30-01-2019, 10:15 PM
Get your eyes blackened probably.....

Scouse Hibee
30-01-2019, 10:18 PM
Buckfast and deep fried snickers bars for me.

Scottie
30-01-2019, 10:46 PM
According to Jim White on SSN tonight it shuts in Scotland at 12am tomorrow night 👍

BigKev
30-01-2019, 11:34 PM
Chocolate hobnobs and a six pack....

Of square crisps.

Eating them will distort Jim White's voice so it's win win.. only 99 calories a bag 🤔

Swedish hibee
31-01-2019, 02:34 AM
Some herring on bread for me!

Vault Boy
31-01-2019, 02:53 AM
I'll be on a coach all of tomorrow evening so unfortunately there won't be a carb filled spread on my desk. 😢

I've got a Terry's Chocolate Orange packed but I'll need to bring something savoury into the equation.

HoboHarry
31-01-2019, 03:06 AM

What else do you do to punish yourself? Herring on bread?? That's on a par with ripping your fingernails out :)

GordonHFC
31-01-2019, 05:00 AM
What else do you do to punish yourself? Herring on bread?? That's on a par with ripping your fingernails out :)

I would also think the fingernails taste slightly better too.

Viva_Palmeiras
31-01-2019, 05:36 AM
Vegan Quinoa nut roast bake
Fresh Amazonian rainwater and blueberry shake
Egg white omelette with shaving of truffles.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2019, 05:37 AM
I’m working today, lads. You’ll need to do this without me 😩

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 06:01 AM
As posted on the PM board.

24 packs of Square crisps - assorted flavours. 8 Galaxy ripples, 4 tubes of Fruit Pastilles, 6 cadburys caramel eggs and 6 cans of full fat Fanta

GordonHFC
31-01-2019, 06:07 AM

24 packs of Square crisps - assorted flavours. 8 Galaxy ripples, 4 tubes of Fruit Pastilles, 6 cadburys caramel eggs and 6 cans of full fat Fanta

That's a heart attack before the window closes 🤣

southern hibby
31-01-2019, 06:15 AM
Just been to the shops and can confirm I’m a fat tw&t. Let’s just say I’m set for today and half of Feb too.

However they couldn’t help with a striker, CH, winger or even a manager but I did get some headache tablets that way later on she’s got no excuse for me not to score if we get 1 or 2 players in.

GGTTH

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 06:25 AM
That's a heart attack before the window closes ��

Just been to the coronership (which I hate as its vastly overpriced) and bought 8 morning rolls, 4 brown, 4 white, 2 x packs of lawsons sausages, 1 x pack of smoked back bacon, 1 x pack of unsmoked back bacon, 2 x Stuarts of Buckhaven steak pies, 2 x Stuarts of Buckhaven Chicken Curry pies, all that set me back £17.13p. The sausages and bacon will be under the grill shortly for me and the Mrs.

flash
31-01-2019, 06:27 AM
Just been to the coronership (which I hate as its vastly overpriced) and bought 8 morning rolls, 4 brown, 4 white, 2 x packs of lawsons sausages, 1 x pack of smoked back bacon, 1 x pack of unsmoked back bacon, 2 x Stuarts of Buckhaven steak pies, 2 x Stuarts of Buckhaven Chicken Curry pies, all that set me back £17.13p. The sausages and bacon will be under the grill shortly for me and the Mrs.
If you make mine too i promise never to accuse you of being a Jambo ever again.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 06:29 AM
If you make mine too i promise never to accuse you of being a Jambo ever again.

No problem, when I cook in my house, everybody eats. :greengrin

JXM73
31-01-2019, 06:29 AM
Pickled damp squib...

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 06:31 AM
Pickled damp squib...

Bugger off then if thats how you feel about today. :greengrin

JXM73
31-01-2019, 06:36 AM
Bugger off then if thats how you feel about today. :greengrin

Naw, the transfer thread will be entertaining with much gnawing and wailing 😤😪😭😮😜🤔😆

GordonHFC
31-01-2019, 06:38 AM

Get the kettle on. I'm just along the road 😊👍

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 06:43 AM
Get the kettle on. I'm just along the road 😊👍

Sure thing, plenty T bags and milk. :greengrin

GordonHFC
31-01-2019, 06:50 AM
Sure thing, plenty T bags and milk. :greengrin

Unfortunately I am chairing a disciplinary hearing today (nothing to do with Hibs) or I would be along the road like a shot. Enjoy your day.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 07:04 AM
Unfortunately I am chairing a disciplinary hearing today (nothing to do with Hibs) or I would be along the road like a shot. Enjoy your day.

Go easy on the person, be lenient. :aok:

CRAZYHIBBY
31-01-2019, 07:08 AM
Not expecting great things today with no manager and probably no money due to paying off lennon and clark

Hibernian Verse
31-01-2019, 07:10 AM
Currently at work. Having Coffee no.1 and a Stoats Bar for breakfast. Will follow up with a Banana at 10am and then a Kabuto Miso Noodle Pot at lunchtime.

Afternoon snacks TBC and I have no idea what's for dinner but I hope to be able to update everyone in due course.

Gaffer1875
31-01-2019, 07:35 AM
Working from home today! Hoping for an exciting day but not holding my breath!

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2019, 07:39 AM
Toast with a covering of butter (akin to a Chicago sidewalk) topped with Heinz wee sausages and beans and a strong sugary coffee to wash it down have got the day off to a reasonable start.

worcesterhibby
31-01-2019, 08:10 AM
Just had a crap omlette, made with the last two eggs, some leftover hotdog suasages and a couple of dry looking mushrooms. The cupboard is bare of proper deadline day style snacks, due to my wife's insistence on a healthy january. I'm gonna have to head out at some point and get my allocation of baked snacks, sausage rolls and tunnocks tea cakes...but it's bloody freezing outside and I'm not sure I want to !

Pretty Boy
31-01-2019, 08:16 AM
Porridge just finished.

An apple for 10am

Avocado and boiled egg on toast for lunch

Sticking to the healthy eating game plan but if we are without a striker by 4 I'm getting tore right in about a big **** off tub of Pringles, one of those big Fruit & Nuts and a 2 litre full fat coke.

skyehibee
31-01-2019, 08:18 AM
Can somebody give me a job where I can “work from home” so I can sit and watch transfer deadline day all day?

snedzuk
31-01-2019, 08:23 AM

Are you our transfer deadline new centre forward?

coco22
31-01-2019, 08:27 AM
Had a knee operation yesterday so no other option than to park in front of the telly, semiconscious - waking up when there’s breaking news from outside Easter Road. Plenty snacks (and a 🛎 for service) 😂

hibee_girl
31-01-2019, 08:28 AM
Can somebody give me a job where I can “work from home” so I can sit and watch transfer deadline day all day?

I work from home

I mean I have got to look after other people’s children who at various points of the day will all want to kill each other but it does also mean I can follow transfer deadline day online so 🤷🏻*♀️ :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
31-01-2019, 08:36 AM

Just do a mutual consent mate - easier for all.

StevesFamau5
31-01-2019, 09:04 AM

Isn't that called 'the dole'? I know of a few yams who have the same job. I'll put a word in 😂😂

Tonight's deadline day feast.

X1 share bag of doritos
X2 twix
X6 irn bru
X1 heartburn tablet..... For when we fail to land Mcnulty et al.

Speedway
31-01-2019, 09:10 AM

That's your third deadline day infraction. What happened? You used to be somebody.

One Day Soon
31-01-2019, 10:41 AM

And so the hipster invasion of TDD commences.

w pilton hibby
31-01-2019, 10:46 AM
And so the hipster invasion of TDD commences.

(Hides avacado toast)

Smartie
31-01-2019, 10:50 AM
(Hides avacado toast)

I like avocado toast.

Just not on transfer deadline day.

One Day Soon
31-01-2019, 10:54 AM

Reading that puts me in mind of the last diary entry from Scott's doomed British Antarctic Expedition:

"Last entry. It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more - R.Scott - For God's sake look after our people."

eastcoasthibby
31-01-2019, 10:56 AM
Enough drink to get to the stage you start dreaming that we have signed a couple of players, cos the reality is that it will only happen in our dreams, in the morning will be twice as bad though with reality setting in of no signings and a sore head ..😁😕

One Day Soon
31-01-2019, 10:58 AM
Porridge just finished.

An apple for 10am

Avocado and boiled egg on toast for lunch

Sticking to the healthy eating game plan but if we are without a striker by 4 I'm getting tore right in about a big **** off tub of Pringles, one of those big Fruit & Nuts and a 2 litre full fat coke.

Jeezo, you started that post off with the culinary equivalent of the first half of last season and then finished with the second half. I'd recommend the addition of a Thornton's box of Brazil nut toffee as proper base layer grazing material throughout the day.

Pretty Boy
31-01-2019, 11:09 AM
One of the postives of the last few days, and indeed a ***** season thus far, is it should invigorate TDD.

Being quite good in recent years has left it as a bit of an anti climax and denied us the opportunity to either call for the board at one end of the spectrum or desperately convince ourselves a loanee from Exeter reserves is the answer to all our problems at the other.

Iain G
31-01-2019, 11:11 AM
Trying out the snacks at Edinburgh airports can report it 3 for £10 on toblerone at WH Smith and no sign of Alan Stubbs, though the guy working in Dixon's looks like Naismith...

Smartie
31-01-2019, 11:19 AM
One of the postives of the last few days, and indeed a ***** season thus far, is it should invigorate TDD.

Being quite good in recent years has left it as a bit of an anti climax and denied us the opportunity to either call for the board at one end of the spectrum or desperately convince ourselves a loanee from Exeter reserves is the answer to all our problems at the other.

I suppose one of the negatives though is that in the back of our minds, many of us realise we're almost going to need to write this season off.

We're not going to go down, we're not going to get into Europe via our league position so our transfer business isn't all that important at this late stage.

A month or so ago we had everything to play for but the train wreck that has been our last few weeks has altered the perspective of many of us.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2019, 11:21 AM
That's your third deadline day infraction. What happened? You used to be somebody.

I’ve lost the dressing room.

BroxburnHibee
31-01-2019, 11:24 AM

Reported.

Vault Boy
31-01-2019, 11:27 AM

That'll be you suspended!

pollution
31-01-2019, 11:30 AM

Is that a roll mop type herring? I love herring but cannot find good quality ones

One Day Soon
31-01-2019, 11:31 AM
I suppose one of the negatives though is that in the back of our minds, many of us realise we're almost going to need to write this season off.

We're not going to go down, we're not going to get into Europe via our league position so our transfer business isn't all that important at this late stage.

A month or so ago we had everything to play for but the train wreck that has been our last few weeks has altered the perspective of many of us.

You've not mentioned snacks once.

One Day Soon
31-01-2019, 11:31 AM

And the kitchen.

Speedway
31-01-2019, 11:46 AM

Well get it back then!

Don't make me throw a chair at you.

Smartie
31-01-2019, 12:37 PM
You've not mentioned snacks once.

Right at the top - my name.

It's a snack.

HoboHarry
31-01-2019, 01:18 PM
English muffin for breakfast, one half with butter and the other half with marmite. Lovely.......

Denverhibby
31-01-2019, 01:24 PM

Ingredients
For the Swiss Roll
3 large eggs
1/2 cup sugar (100g)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup cake flour (110g)
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
Powdered sugar for dusting
For the Strawberry Filling
1/2 cup unsalted butter softened (115g)
1 cup powdered sugar (125g)
8 oz cream cheese softened
6 oz strawberries chopped (170g)
For the Garnish
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (120ml)
1 tbsp powdered sugar
6 whole strawberries

highland hibbee
31-01-2019, 01:35 PM

aye play the ball to his feet and facing goal

hughio
31-01-2019, 02:44 PM
Is that a roll mop type herring? I love herring but cannot find good quality ones

Silver Tide mate..Sainsburies.
Slurp...various marinades...delicious.

For the less healthy though Jacobs mini cheddars.Just discovered Red Leicester flavour with 1% more fat and 2% more salt than the original "cheddars"...Barry!

SteveHFC
31-01-2019, 02:57 PM
Have a few snacks to help me survive the next few hours and I’ll have a glass of wine when Leigh is announced.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2019, 03:07 PM
I'll be having a cup of red bush tea, a few Brazil nuts and almonds, and maybe a pear.

I doubt I'll stay up till midnight cos I'm tired now and I'm traveling up for Saturday's game tomorrow.

Mind you, if it's exciting, the adrenaline might keep me awake.

jacomo
31-01-2019, 03:13 PM
Shouldn’t this be the Unofficial TDD thread, so as to catch the unaware with hilarious puns and snack digressions?

Hibbyradge
31-01-2019, 03:19 PM
Shouldn’t this be the Unofficial TDD thread, so as to catch the unaware with hilarious puns and snack digressions?

It is!

Swedish hibee
31-01-2019, 03:35 PM

I have it for breakfast! With a little sour cream & dill- delicious😍

HoboHarry
31-01-2019, 03:38 PM
I have it for breakfast! With a little sour cream & dill- delicious😍
My ****** dog widnae eat that mess :greengrin

mim
31-01-2019, 03:41 PM

You might have got 3 :confused:
I'm rather partial to them. :agree:

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 03:43 PM
You might have got 3 :confused:
I'm rather partial to them. :agree:

The come in packs of 2. :greengrin

Here’s Lucy!
31-01-2019, 03:44 PM
Cold shoulder.

Followed by hot tongue on here when the window 'slams shut'.

:greengrin

Famous Fiver
31-01-2019, 03:47 PM
Huge helpings of humble pie for me. Followed by auld claes and porridge.

I was convinced Scott Allan and Mark McNulty were Easter Road bound before the window slams shut.

Smartie
31-01-2019, 04:32 PM
We were in a position where some serious transfer activity was going to be required in order to salvage our season.

Having started from a piss-weak position, we've lost our best defender to nobody, our most potent attacking threat to injury and our management team to unemployment. Fair play we've got a couple of loans in to patch up our ropey midfield. And credit to the board for lining up a player who might join us in the summer depending on who our new manager is.

Presumably Hibs will be attempting to put a positive spin on all of this with the "transfer window round-up" that they always do.

This calls for an altogether different level of snack/ drink.

How do we plan to toast a moment that must surely be up there with the home league defeat to Stranraer, Kujabi's free-kick, Willie Miller catching the ball in a vital relegation game at Dunfermline and the image of Rowan Vine holding a Hibs scarf above his head as he's unveiled as our new number 9?

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2019, 04:34 PM
We were in a position where some serious transfer activity was going to be required in order to salvage our season.

Having started from a piss-weak position, we've lost our best defender to nobody, our most potent attacking threat to injury and our management team to unemployment. Fair play we've got a couple of loans in to patch up our ropey midfield. And credit to the board for lining up a player who might join us in the summer depending on who our new manager is.

Presumably Hibs will be attempting to put a positive spin on all of this with the "transfer window round-up" that they always do.

How do we plan to toast a moment that must surely be up there with the home league defeat to Stranraer, Kujabi's free-kick, Willie Miller catching the ball in a vital relegation game at Dunfermline and the image of Rowan Vine holding a Hibs scarf above his head as he's unveiled as our new number 9?

There's no room for this type of post on the TDD Snack thread! 😉

Here’s Lucy!
31-01-2019, 04:37 PM

:top marks

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2019, 04:38 PM
I'm currently consuming a few cheap Innis & Gunn's in The Foot Of The Walk before getting on the snack bus. No future signings in here by the look of things.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 04:38 PM
2 x Steak and 2 x chicken curry pies will be going in the oven soon

Ronniekirk
31-01-2019, 04:40 PM
I am on Hunger Strike till weSign a Player

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 04:41 PM
I am on Hunger Strike till weSign a Player

You'll die of starvation.

Here’s Lucy!
31-01-2019, 04:44 PM

Waitrose is your 'go to' store.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2019, 04:46 PM

Thats for posh crabs who have more money than sense. Thats why the ones in Edinburgh are in Comley Bank and Morningside.

SteveHFC
31-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Thats for posh crabs who have more money than sense. Thats why the ones in Edinburgh are in Comley Bank and Morningside.

Always go in there for my lunch a few times a week. Some bargains tbh. :greengrin

Here’s Lucy!
31-01-2019, 04:57 PM

I know. :greengrin

Always go in there for my lunch a few times a week. Some bargains tbh. :greengrin

:aok:

One Day Soon
31-01-2019, 04:59 PM

Classic TDD stuff, could already be the post of the window.

For me 'we've lost our best defender to nobody' captures the spirit of the moment superbly. I'm not sure there are snacks with sufficient E numbers to carry us through this one. I haven't the heart to contact Brown Owl to ask for her thoughts, she's probably rocking back and forward in her seat somewhere ripping badges off gilets and making veiled threats to Tawny Owl.

But I digress. I'm going to have to go all Pedantic at this point and admit that I'm not going to be slaving away in front of a hot keyboard this evening. I'm going to be out with other ne'er -do-wells somewhere on the Southside at a local beer and burgers joint for the night.

I can only promise that I will attempt to snack the **** out of the mother****er and that I may be back in time for the slamming shut of the Windae. Remember guys, this thread is for utter pish like, so let's see lots of it.

Billy Whizz
31-01-2019, 05:00 PM

A store chain that supports small suppliers

hibbyfraelibby
31-01-2019, 05:02 PM
Dumplings on toast...you know who you are and why

Smartie
31-01-2019, 05:03 PM

It depends what you call a "bargain".

Even with a couple of grand off, a gold-encrusted Kobe steak (best served on a bed of activated charcoal infused quinoa, or something) is still out of my price range.

Tell me where I can get a properly-priced Freddo and I'm all ears.

G B Young
31-01-2019, 05:08 PM
Chanced upon these in Sainsburys drinks aisle. They're excellent.

https://www.thedrinksbakery.com/

One Day Soon
31-01-2019, 05:11 PM
Root Beer is back!

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2019, 05:12 PM
I’m battling a fever. I also played badminton last night which is the first kind of exercise I’ve had since me and the missus engaged in some jiggery pokery a few months back. I don’t know what I need right now.

What I’m being served up at the moment is a shedload of bacon medallions which I am reliably informed “need to be eaten today”.

In other news, I tore the skin off just above my fingernail on my middle finger by attempting to close a drawer...with my other hand still in the drawer. Darwinist stylee. Fud.

Here’s Lucy!
31-01-2019, 05:13 PM
It depends what you call a "bargain".

Even with a couple of grand off, a gold-encrusted Kobe steak (best served on a bed of activated charcoal infused quinoa, or something) is still out of my price range.

Tell me where I can get a properly-priced Freddo and I'm all ears.

:faf:

patch1875
31-01-2019, 05:14 PM
Taste the difference Macaroni

Mrs Unis Veg pakora

Salt & Vinegar Pringles

After Eight chocolates(still Mintolas in my eyes)

Here’s Lucy!
31-01-2019, 05:15 PM
Root Beer is back!

Frank or Ronald?

:wink:

One Day Soon
31-01-2019, 05:18 PM
Taste the difference Macaroni

Mrs Unis Veg pakora

Salt & Vinegar Pringles

After Eight chocolates(still Mintolas in my eyes)

They taste much better if you use your mouth, trust me.

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2019, 05:21 PM
Mrs Unis Veg pakora

I could drink Mrs Unis Chilli Sauce by the glassfull. 🌶

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2019, 05:22 PM

She seems nice.

Here’s Lucy!
31-01-2019, 05:24 PM

Is Mr Unis aware of this unfettered desire?

HibbyAndy
31-01-2019, 05:24 PM
All i've had for my dinner is a chicken & mushroom pot noodle as i had a late lunch ! I'l start to feel peckish about 8pm so will have golden wonder crisps ( salt & Vinegar ) and the leftover sweeties from the Celebration tub (the ones the bairns don't like )

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Is Mr Unis aware of this unfettered desire?

I'm surprised she can keep up with the demand! 😁

silverhibee
31-01-2019, 07:18 PM
Golden wonder cheese & onion have went down hill a bit, my sanny just wasn't the same, thank f*** I used the lurpak.

silverhibee
31-01-2019, 07:22 PM
Who is on bush hiding duties tonight at EM, hopefully no car thiefs with the number of Mercs in the car park :eyes::nerd:

sarfoftheborder
31-01-2019, 07:34 PM
I think I'm losing my appetite the longer this lack of transfer news continues. However I have just about managed to down a packet of Beef and Onion crisps (yum, yum) and a carton of Punchy Protein Power Graze nuts with chilli and lime.

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2019, 08:01 PM
Who is on bush hiding duties tonight at EM

Dempster? 🙄

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2019, 08:04 PM
Reliably informed that there's a hot & sour soup and a Chicken in Black Bean Sauce on Chow Mein waiting for me in the kitchen, life could be worse! 🥡

Vault Boy
31-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Had a fully loaded burrito at the University canteen before jumping on a coach for the best part of a 6 hour journey.

A touch over the halfway mark and I'm fine, but I've got the fear that I'll still live to regret it.

Like the transfer deadline itself, only time will tell...

basehibby
31-01-2019, 08:08 PM
It's beer and pizza for me - currently trying to keep cheese and peppers off the keyboard. Will be surprised if I'm "cheesing" *** at the end of this window :rolleyes:

*** - youngster talk for wearing a huge grin

PatHead
31-01-2019, 08:12 PM
Had a massive ham and mushroom pizza and felt sick. Seeing as it was tdd I had to have something else so had a large strawberry and cream waffle.

Really feel awful now.

At least dry January finishes tonight and I can get blootered tomorrow.

silverhibee
31-01-2019, 08:35 PM
Snicker time

fiolex1
31-01-2019, 08:58 PM
Micro chips and a roll with brown sauce, washed down with cream soda

Northernhibee
31-01-2019, 09:06 PM
Lidl’s chillies stuffed with feta. Crunch, heat, saltiness and creaminess all in one.

One Day Soon
31-01-2019, 10:52 PM
In before the lock!

Jim44
31-01-2019, 10:56 PM
Now remember all you happy snackers, before you go to bed ........ wees and teeth!!!

HappyAsHellas
31-01-2019, 11:16 PM
Polished off and entire tub of twiglets which have to be the most heavenly maize based snack this side of the Mississippi.
Washed down with some Glenmorangie - I would never have thought they'd compliment one another - thank you Hibs.

wpj
31-01-2019, 11:22 PM
I think I'm losing my appetite the longer this lack of transfer news continues. However I have just about managed to down a packet of Beef and Onion crisps (yum, yum) and a carton of Punchy Protein Power Graze nuts with chilli and lime.

Beef and onion? Where can I find them? It's all walkers here and they are limited flavours.
I'm in Cambridge