PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: JOIN US FOR OUR HOME GAME AGAINST ABERDEEN

RSS Bot
28-01-2019, 03:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9665)

Famous Fiver
28-01-2019, 04:17 PM
No mention of any of recent events or who is going to be leading the team.............

Earlydelivery
28-01-2019, 05:27 PM
Had a quick look at sales ... looking very good already.

flash
28-01-2019, 05:59 PM
No mention of any of recent events or who is going to be leading the team.............

Why would there be?

Borderhibbie76
28-01-2019, 07:05 PM
No mention of any of recent events or who is going to be leading the team.............Probably because A there is no need to B we don't know yet who will be leading the team and C we can't say anything further legally

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
28-01-2019, 07:15 PM
I’ve been trying to book my seats for the Raith Cup game, I haven’t been able to get onto the Hibs tickets website. Tried for a few days now, anyone else having the same problem?
Tried both my phone and IPad

Ringothedog
28-01-2019, 07:32 PM
Probably because A there is no need to B we don't know yet who will be leading the team and C we can't say anything further legally

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Apart from that why can’t they keep us informed?😉

Ringothedog
28-01-2019, 07:33 PM
I’ve been trying to book my seats for the Raith Cup game, I haven’t been able to get onto the Hibs tickets website. Tried for a few days now, anyone else having the same problem?

Booked mine last night with no problem

S4uzee
28-01-2019, 07:34 PM

Yeah had the exact same problem the last two days. Tried on various devices too

Billy Whizz
28-01-2019, 07:36 PM
Yeah had the exact same problem the last two days. Tried on various devices too

Thanks
I’ll email the TO manager in the morning

Thought it was just me

Eyrie
28-01-2019, 08:11 PM

Bought mine on Friday night because it's a very short window to be guaranteed your own seat (noon this Friday).

Keith_M
28-01-2019, 08:30 PM
How much are they charging for the spare seat in the Dugout?

:wink:

Thegreenside
28-01-2019, 09:11 PM
Quick to release statements wanting something from the fans, European games, season tickets, strips the lot but can’t even realise a statement regarding what the current state of employment of the highest paid manager in out history

Aim Here
28-01-2019, 09:12 PM

Desktop computer with firefox got me tickets to the Raith game, and the Celtic game easily.

SquashedFrogg
28-01-2019, 09:16 PM
Quick to release statements wanting something from the fans, European games, season tickets, strips the lot but can’t even realise a statement regarding what the current state of employment of the highest paid manager in out history

Great shout, just forget any of the legalities, just spill the beans. Coz us fans need to know.

🙄

danhibees1875
28-01-2019, 09:21 PM

You don't muddy the waters of employment law and HR tribunals by reminding fans that there is a game on Saturday and they can support the team. :aok:

I think it's about 99% certain that Lennon won't manage us again and we're seeking a replacement. Hibs will let us know when there is information worth knowing.

Thegreenside
28-01-2019, 09:24 PM
Great shout, just forget any of the legalities, just spill the beans. Coz us fans need to know.

🙄
Not saying spill the beans but any sort of statement will do

weecounty hibby
28-01-2019, 09:27 PM

That's just total rubbish and just another excuse to beat the board/club. The club have said all they can at the moment. There will be a confidential HR investigation ongoing and frankly it is none of any of our business what that involves at the moment. You may not like that but that's how it has to be. Again like it or not even football has to follow employment law. We may never know the ins and outs of the whole thing.

SquashedFrogg
28-01-2019, 09:31 PM
Not saying spill the beans but any sort of statement will do

They can't though due to ongoing legal situation. You can't suspend an employee and then talk, even indirectly, about it via the media.

Club are doing the right thing here.

Thegreenside
28-01-2019, 09:51 PM
They can't though due to ongoing legal situation. You can't suspend an employee and then talk, even indirectly, about it via the media.

Club are doing the right thing here.

You can confirm an employee is suspended for an undisclosed incident on the x of January tho?

SquashedFrogg
28-01-2019, 09:56 PM
You can confirm an employee is suspended for an undisclosed incident on the x of January tho?

Perhaps. It's still prudent to say nothing until matter is resolved.

Is that it? Do you want the club to say he's suspended?

Thegreenside
29-01-2019, 08:53 AM
Perhaps. It's still prudent to say nothing until matter is resolved.

Is that it? Do you want the club to say he's suspended?

Would rather they took control of the situation rather than a hundred rumours going around. Anyway hopefully get another good performance and result Saturday

hibbymac
29-01-2019, 09:14 AM
Just went on to buy the Raith tickets, had a look at Aberdeen tickets, looks like it will be a big crowd, started selling tickets in the South.

GGTTH :flag:

hibee-boys
29-01-2019, 09:16 AM
Dot count anyone.....I've missed those!:)

MyJo
29-01-2019, 09:26 AM

that's not a statement, it's an advertisement.