PDA

View Full Version : SSN Live from ER

Pages : 1 [2]

NYHibby
29-01-2019, 02:40 PM
No idea why they invited him on he added nothing and does not come across well on radio. He even said how was it right LD made the decision to suspended NL when she was part of the problem :confused: the panel reminded him it was her job and she did indeed have the authority to suspended NL.

Maybe I was reading too much into the Sportsound segment but I thought Kane was implying what happened was that Leeann overheard Lennon saying some kind of homophobic, sexist or similar insult towards the players. There was then a confrontation between them over the comment. Kane then tried to imply that Leeann could not make a fair decision because she was offended by Lennon's comments.

The rest of the Sportsound panel did not engage in whatever Kane was trying to imply.

Hibbyradge
29-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Maybe I was reading too much into the Sportsound segment but I thought Kane was implying what happened was that Leeann overheard Lennon saying some kind of homophobic, sexist or similar insult towards the players. There was then a confrontation between them over the comment. Kane then tried to imply that Leeann could not make a fair decision because she was offered by Lennon's comments.

The rest of the Sportsound panel did not engage in whatever Kane was trying to imply.

How would Kane know those details?

It's just part of the ongoing campaign against the board.

GloryGlory
29-01-2019, 02:45 PM
How would Kane know those details?

It's just part of the ongoing campaign against the board.

Exactly.

Bostonhibby
29-01-2019, 02:56 PM
Exactly.Runs a perfectly good before and after match boozer that I frequent and was a great player for us but I'm more likely to be influenced by Jacob Rees Mogg on how to run Hibs than him, Pia and the rest of the Ponzi analysts sadly.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Lee Marvin
29-01-2019, 03:50 PM
Maybe I was reading too much into the Sportsound segment but I thought Kane was implying what happened was that Leeann overheard Lennon saying some kind of homophobic, sexist or similar insult towards the players. There was then a confrontation between them over the comment. Kane then tried to imply that Leeann could not make a fair decision because she was offended by Lennon's comments.

Listened to his segment and was almost embarrassed by him throughout. How he continues to be a 'voice of the fans' I'll never know.