PDA

View Full Version : Rangers fans invade pitch (again)

27-01-2019, 09:45 PM
Didn't realize Rangers won the league today, just seen the footage of their mob running on the pitch after going 3-0 up to the might that is Livingston FC.

Eagerly awaiting their statement expressing their shock and outrage at such behavior . . . .

"Great restraint" after all :rolleyes:

HibeeHibernian4
27-01-2019, 09:58 PM
It started against us at Ibrox in the 3-2 the first game after the Cup Final. Absolute embarrassments desperate for any shred of success.

Bostonhibby
27-01-2019, 10:06 PM
We know they like a good pitch invasion and massive enquiry afterwards.

Imagine what it'll be like if sevco ever win anything.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Nakedmanoncrack
27-01-2019, 10:14 PM
''Anyone else would have done the same''.

overdrive
27-01-2019, 10:24 PM
I trust that Police Glasgow will be conducting dawn raids on all of these fans’ houses and getting them all sacked from their jobs in due course.

weecounty hibby
27-01-2019, 11:13 PM
The wee dick with the glasses on is at my son's school. He's going to ask him tomorrow about the last three pitch invasions they've had. Ross county, partick thistle and now Livi. What an embarrassment

Sir David Gray
27-01-2019, 11:20 PM
Serious cringe! :faf:

27-01-2019, 11:36 PM
Serious cringe! :faf:

This.

They were quick to come out with "wee team mentality" when hibs did after after scoring a last minute winner to win the SC for the first time in 114 years yet they do it when they score against Partick Thistle, Livingstone and the likes :rolleyes:

The old Rangers would have seen winning at these places no more than a formality not celebrating as if they've just won the league. Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Bostonhibby
27-01-2019, 11:49 PM
I trust that Police Glasgow will be conducting dawn raids on all of these fans’ houses and getting them all sacked from their jobs in due course.They won't have jobs, otherwise spot on [emoji6]

HibbySpurs
28-01-2019, 07:47 AM
The horrific part is the SPFL will say and do nothing about it but sanctions would have been swift had this been Hibs or Hearts or some other no Glasgow team.

Dublin07
28-01-2019, 09:31 AM
They had just scored against ferranti thistle with a 35k a week striker in their team and they celebrate like they have won the champions league. Very strange wee arra people indeed!

Keith_M
28-01-2019, 09:39 AM
They had just scored against ferranti thistle with a 35k a week striker in their team and they celebrate like they have won the champions league. Very strange wee arra people indeed!

I suspect it's not just their "arras" that are wee, hence the over compensating.

Bostonhibby
28-01-2019, 09:43 AM

Good point, they're not even the people any more though, they are the people that used to be the people before allowing their club to liquidate itself - hard one to get on a flag right enough.

JimboHibs
28-01-2019, 09:55 AM
The wee dick with the glasses on is at my son's school. He's going to ask him tomorrow about the last three pitch invasions they've had. Ross county, partick thistle and now Livi. What an embarrassment

Whats he gonna ask him ? Why were you on the pitch n my ma da thinks your a wee dick 🤷*♂️

Baader
28-01-2019, 10:04 AM
Everything about The Rangers is a joke. They dont do walking away? Never seen so many fans leave a stadium as early as they do at Ibrox if they're getting beat.

Smartie
28-01-2019, 12:23 PM
I dislike Sevco as much as the next person, but do we really need to have a thread about something that could barely be classed as exuberance?

A few huns spilled onto a pitch in celebration.

Big deal.

Bostonhibby
28-01-2019, 12:34 PM
I dislike Sevco as much as the next person, but do we really need to have a thread about something that could barely be classed as exuberance?

A few huns spilled onto a pitch in celebration.

Big deal.Aye but every single sevco player was assaulted again and half the media and Lee Wallace witnessed it.[emoji6]

SquashedFrogg
28-01-2019, 12:39 PM
Good point, they're not even the people any more though, they are the people that used to be the people before allowing their club to liquidate itself - hard one to get on a flag right enough.

I can mind when they were the people. Just as horrible as they are now. Only difference now is that they aren't the people anymore.

Maybe the people are now just zombie people?

SChibs
28-01-2019, 12:55 PM
I could understand it if it was a last minute winner in an Important game even after the reaction after we went on the park in 2016. But they scored the 3rd goal in a 3 nil win vs Livi in a run of the mill league game? Strange behaviour

BullsCloseHibs
28-01-2019, 02:46 PM
Saw it too. Is it REALLY such a feat to beat Livingston FC??? WTF was that all about. Think it clearly shows where The Rangers FC are currently at.

andrewhenry
28-01-2019, 02:50 PM
It is beyond embarrassing

heretoday
28-01-2019, 03:17 PM
If it was sheer joyful exuberance I could understand it.

But I don't think that exists at Ibrox nowadays.

GRA
28-01-2019, 05:11 PM
Incredibly weird behaviour. Invading the pitch for beating run of the mill teams in non-important games. I'd understand if it was winning a major trophy (like in 1973) but suppose this is reflective of how far they have fallen.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

BullsCloseHibs
28-01-2019, 05:22 PM
They know not to come onto the pitch vs Hibs though
😁😁😁
Spank em!