PDA

View Full Version : London Hibs Burns Night

SouthMoroccoStu
27-01-2019, 07:03 PM
What a fantastic event!

A massive thank you to all the members of the London Hibs Supporters Club for putting on a brilliant night

Former players including Paul Kane, Super Joe Tortolano, Graham Mitchell, Alan Sneddon, Craig Brewster, Gordon Rae and Mickey Weir. Everyone more than happy to pose for a photo and listen to a story or 2. Brilliant ambassadors for the club.

And not forgetting all tha supporters who attended. Everyone in fine spirit!

An excellent night. If you haven’t been to one yet, make sure you book in for next year

Once again thank you to the brilliant team at London Hibs for all your hard work and hospitality.

GGTTH

SouthMoroccoStu
27-01-2019, 07:26 PM
And also worth mentioning the hair of the dog event in Quinn’s Bar today to watch the St Mirren game

Fantastic all weekend

Haymaker
27-01-2019, 08:18 PM
And also worth mentioning the hair of the dog event in Quinn’s Bar today to watch the St Mirren game

Fantastic all weekend

Does Pierre have the truffles back in stock? I was in over Xmas and apparently there was a problem with the suppliers.

SouthMoroccoStu
27-01-2019, 08:29 PM
Does Pierre have the truffles back in stock? I was in over Xmas and apparently there was a problem with the suppliers.

All sorted

But the quail eggs could be better

Haymaker
27-01-2019, 09:27 PM
All sorted

But the quail eggs could be better

Always enjoyed the quail eggs, the Venison is my go to when I'm there.

stirlingbhoy
28-01-2019, 09:25 AM
What a fantastic event!

A massive thank you to all the members of the London Hibs Supporters Club for putting on a brilliant night

Former players including Paul Kane, Super Joe Tortolano, Graham Mitchell, Alan Sneddon, Craig Brewster, Gordon Rae and Mickey Weir. Everyone more than happy to pose for a photo and listen to a story or 2. Brilliant ambassadors for the club.

An excellent night. If you haven’t been to one yet, make sure you book in for next year

Once again thank you to the brilliant team at London Hibs for all your hard work and hospitality.

GGTTH
any pictures or vids for this m8?
cheers...

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-01-2019, 12:55 PM

I thought the ham hock with reduction gravy was outstanding.

Haymaker
28-01-2019, 03:19 PM
I thought the ham hock with reduction gravy was outstanding.

Always a delight.

brog
28-01-2019, 03:26 PM
What a fantastic event!

GGTTH

Thanks Stu, great to catch up with you!

BullsCloseHibs
28-01-2019, 04:25 PM
Hopefully Kano gets things sorted with his pubs after his weekend away.
How sad people will stoop.

The Pointer
28-01-2019, 04:48 PM
I was most concerned that the dress code hadn't been communicated to our out of town friends and they may be rejected.