PDA

View Full Version : Togetherness of the team

RossScott1991
27-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Anyone else notice especially after Daz goal all the players celebrating together and infront of the fans. Thought was great and refreshing to see. I love when teams celebrate together, it was a united front I thought by the team.

Outstanding second half today hibs, onto Aberdeen. Ggtth

Peevemor
27-01-2019, 05:53 PM
I noticed that Mallan didn't over celebrate his goal, probably due to his St Mirren connection.

Fuzzywuzzy
27-01-2019, 05:56 PM
The players normally celebrate in front of the fans

MB62
27-01-2019, 05:57 PM
Anyone else notice especially after Daz goal all the players celebrating together and in front of the fans. Thought was great and refreshing to see. I love when teams celebrate together, it was a united front I thought by the team.

Which is EXACTLY what N.L has been moaning about all season, the INCONSISTENCY.

First half we were hopeless and looked the players didn't want to be there. Second half they were exactly the opposite.

MWHIBBIES
27-01-2019, 06:04 PM

First half we were hopeless and looked the players didn't want to be there. Second half they were exactly the opposite.2nd half was good because we stopped doing the things Lennon done all season.

We put everyone in their right position, put 2 up front and had Gray on. Magic.

superbam
27-01-2019, 06:08 PM
2nd half was good because we stopped doing the things Lennon done all season.

We put everyone in their right position, put 2 up front and had Gray on. Magic.

Exactly. I have hope that it might be that simple

Borderhibbie76
27-01-2019, 07:50 PM

First half we were hopeless and looked the players didn't want to be there. Second half they were exactly the opposite.Because 2nd half we played to our strengths with everyone playing in the right position and confident in what they were doing. First half was a Lennon formation and starting 11 - hence the inconsistency of performance. And before someone correct me I know Lennon wasn't there today but first half is how he has set us up for many matches this season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Brightside
27-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Hibs FB using Gray as the poster boy. Says plenty.

27-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Hibs FB using Gray as the poster boy. Says plenty.

Yep noticed at FT he got the team to come to the fans. A class act.

Crab apple
27-01-2019, 07:56 PM
Because 2nd half we played to our strengths with everyone playing in the right position and confident in what they were doing. First half was a Lennon formation and starting 11 - hence the inconsistency of performance. And before someone correct me I know Lennon wasn't there today but first half is how he has set us up for many matches this season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yip. Football is a simple game. Play players in their correct positions and you’re generally going to get a better performance.

MyJo
27-01-2019, 07:59 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dx7zZh2W0AEQUTq?format=jpg&name=small

Can’t tell for definite but this certainly looks like Gray and Slivka geeing up Kamberi after we scored, letting him know that they have his back.

That’s why he is our captain, lock the man in a room at east mains until he signs a new contract, don’t care how long it is give him 10 years if he wants it. When Gray plays we win it’s as simple as that

Itsnoteasy
27-01-2019, 09:04 PM
Anyone else notice especially after Daz goal all the players celebrating together and infront of the fans. Thought was great and refreshing to see. I love when teams celebrate together, it was a united front I thought by the team.

Nothing new there.
The team normally all gather round after scoring.

hibee_girl
27-01-2019, 09:09 PM
Omeonga on Instagram saying there’s a great spirit from all his teammates and staff and that the win came at a good time for everyone.

hibee_girl
27-01-2019, 09:13 PM

Can’t tell for definite but this certainly looks like Gray and Slivka geeing up Kamberi after we scored, letting him know that they have his back.

That’s why he is our captain, lock the man in a room at east mains until he signs a new contract, don’t care how long it is give him 10 years if he wants it. When Gray plays we win it’s as simple as that

I think you’re right about them geeing up Kamberi, Alan Rennie’s page on Facebook has a better angle of that photo and it certainly looks like that’s happening.

GibbytheHibby2
27-01-2019, 09:20 PM

👍

Speedway
27-01-2019, 09:22 PM
This victory came at a good time 4 everybody here. Great spirit from all my teammates and staff. So glad to be a part of it and helping the team in this way. Thanks to the travelling fans. 💪🏾🙏🏾

Omeonga’s tweet tonight.

Hibbyradge
27-01-2019, 09:26 PM
This victory came at a good time 4 everybody here. Great spirit from all my teammates and staff. So glad to be a part of it and helping the team in this way. Thanks to the travelling fans. 💪🏾🙏🏾

Omeonga’s tweet tonight.

Good to read some positives.

Swedish hibee
27-01-2019, 09:28 PM
McGregors comments afterwards about how everyone in that dressing room wants to win is good enough for me.

27-01-2019, 09:38 PM
Great to see, especially at the moment. Now more than ever the team need to pull together. The season is far from over, still plenty to play for.#

I wrote a thread last night saying how they need to pull together and characters like Gray needed to be leading the way and getting everybody up for it. They produced that today.

Speedway
27-01-2019, 09:39 PM
SDG says ‘nae bother with the gaffer’

http://sport.bt.com/news/relationship-between-hibernian-players-and-neil-lennon-unchanged-david-gray-S11364331091365

AugustaHibs
27-01-2019, 09:41 PM
SDG says ‘nae bother with the gaffer’

http://sport.bt.com/news/relationship-between-hibernian-players-and-neil-lennon-unchanged-david-gray-S11364331091365

For some reason I don’t believe it. There’s no way he found out via sky sports news surely?

Famous Fiver
27-01-2019, 09:43 PM
I think today's result was our most important of the season.

tonyrougier123
27-01-2019, 10:03 PM
We were far better second half,team obviously picked up after half time,definate togetherness came across after the goals,but we have defensive frailties that need addressing b4 the window closes,as st mirren gave us a few hairy moments in the game.