PDA

View Full Version : Graham Arnold

we are hibs
27-01-2019, 04:33 PM
Australia manager interested in becoming hibs manager according to Australian ESPN

SRHibs
27-01-2019, 04:37 PM
Australia manager interested in becoming hibs manager according to Australian ESPN
http://www.espn.com.au/soccer/hibernian/story/3760400/australia-manager-graham-arnold-interested-in-hibernian-job-source

Interesting.

Peevemor
27-01-2019, 04:40 PM
http://www.espn.com.au/soccer/hibernian/story/3760400/australia-manager-graham-arnold-interested-in-hibernian-job-source

Interesting.

Don't know what to make of that to be honest.

we are hibs
27-01-2019, 04:40 PM

Having checked a few australian tweets to see how our players were getting on the Aussie fans seem to hate him

FitbaFolkKen
27-01-2019, 04:41 PM

Interesting.

Strange article as the video doesn't mention anything about us.

jacomo

More leftfield appointment than the usual contenders.

He’s got a decent pedigree.

Danderhall Hibs

The club will be getting hundreds of CVs over the next few days - just another one for the pile.

It’ll be weeks before we have anyone in charge.

Sproule Three
27-01-2019, 05:02 PM
Having checked a few australian tweets to see how our players were getting on the Aussie fans seem to hate him

Did very well in the A-League .
Didn’t when he went to Japan and has been poor at international level - twice . First time he had a very strong squad after taking over from Guus Hiddink
Lives in next suburb to me .
I’ll ask him if I see him 😂

A Hi-Bee
27-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Did very well in the A-League .
Didn’t when he went to Japan and had bern poor at international level - twice . First time he had a very strong squad after taking over from Guus Hiddink
Lives in next suburb to me .
I’ll ask him if I see him 😂

Is he a Hibby though!

CMurdoch
27-01-2019, 05:06 PM
Not a fit for Hibs

alihibs1
27-01-2019, 05:36 PM
Interested in the managerial role. Don’t know much about him apart from he manages Australia. Seems to have a decent record in the Australian leagues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-01-2019, 05:36 PM
Interested in the managerial role. Don’t know much about him apart from he manages Australia. Seems to have a decent record in the Australian leagues.

No thanks. Next!

HAZ2000
27-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Good record in Australia

hibees 7062
27-01-2019, 05:42 PM
Not a fit for Hibs

He'll do then

WoreTheGreen
27-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Good record in Australia

So did Men at work

bingo70
27-01-2019, 05:47 PM
The club will be getting hundreds of CVs over the next few days - just another one for the pile.

It’ll be weeks before we have anyone in charge.

Brilliant.

I love hearing about these random foreigners that want the job (but are really just wanting to get their name known in the country).

I’ll be livid if we appoint a replacement at the same time as the club let us know Lennon has been consented.

He’s not for me though, next random foreigner with no chance of getting the job please........I’m hoping for a spaniard, Italian or a german.

Fuzzywuzzy
27-01-2019, 05:55 PM
Brilliant.

I love hearing about these random foreigners that want the job (but are really just wanting to get their name known in the country).

I’ll be livid if we appoint a replacement at the same time as the club let us know Lennon has been consented.

He’s not for me though, next random foreigner with no chance of getting the job please........I’m hoping for a spaniard, Italian or a german.

What about french? Someone tweet ZZ about our current predicament!!

HoboHarry
27-01-2019, 05:57 PM
Brilliant.

There's a baldy guy in Madrid looking for a job - he speaks Spanish and French as well. Is that close enough?

Smartie
27-01-2019, 05:57 PM
So did Men at work

:greengrin

Made me smile.

Here, have a Vegemite sandwich.

HoboHarry
27-01-2019, 05:59 PM
:greengrin

Made me smile.

Here, have a Vegemite sandwich.
Have you tried Vegemite? It's horrible compared to Marmite - I love that stuff....:greengrin

bingo70
27-01-2019, 05:59 PM

He’s a bit too well known for me.

I’m talking proper random, couple of promotions in the lower leagues maybe, survived a relegation battle or two, talks a great game but ultimately we all know he’s absolutely nae chance of getting the job.

The 90+2
27-01-2019, 06:03 PM

I’m talking proper random, couple of promotions in the lower leagues maybe, survived a relegation battle or two, talks a great game but ultimately we all know he’s absolutely nae chance of getting the job.

Ian McCall?

bingo70
27-01-2019, 06:06 PM
Ian McCall?

Too Scottish.

It’s exotic sounding foreigners I’m wanting linked.

Im assuming Guti and Patrick Kluivert will be throwing their hat in the ring but I’m waiting for new names I’ve never heard of.

HoboHarry
27-01-2019, 06:07 PM
Too Scottish.

Im assuming Guti and Patrick Kluivert will be throwing their hat in the ring but I’m waiting for new names I’ve never heard of.
Robert Pires. His love for Hibs is well known ever since he played for us one time......

Fuzzywuzzy
27-01-2019, 06:09 PM
Too Scottish.

Ah, you want the klinsman type sir?

bingo70
27-01-2019, 06:11 PM
Ah, you want the klinsman type sir?

Well I’ve heard of him but yes, along those lines.

Someone to get me frantically googling their cv.

Fuzzywuzzy
27-01-2019, 06:12 PM

Someone to get me frantically googling.

Henrik??

Michael
27-01-2019, 06:13 PM
Robert Pires. His love for Hibs is well known ever since he played for us one time......

Or Viera. Another massive Hibee.

Danderhall Hibs
27-01-2019, 06:13 PM

Someone to get me frantically googling their cv.

Does Balraj Peterson interest you?

JohnM1875
27-01-2019, 06:19 PM
So did Men at work

Like.

bingo70
27-01-2019, 06:19 PM
Does Balraj Peterson interest you?

****ing yes. What you heard?

Be back in 10 minutes, I’m away googling him.

Hibernian32
27-01-2019, 06:22 PM
What about callum best his dad played for us, true hibs man at the helm

CMurdoch
27-01-2019, 06:24 PM
Mare chance of Tony Blackburns auld dug gettin' the job!

TelaStella
27-01-2019, 06:26 PM
Nah

ChrissyG1875
27-01-2019, 06:50 PM

I’m talking proper random, couple of promotions in the lower leagues maybe, survived a relegation battle or two, talks a great game but ultimately we all know he’s absolutely nae chance of getting the job.What's nevio scala up to these days?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Smartie
27-01-2019, 07:10 PM

I'd rather have Belhaven Best as our manager.

brisbanehibs
27-01-2019, 08:13 PM

I wouldnt take Arnold....but Ange Postecoglu on the other hand...superb manager at Brisbane Roar, had Arnold on toast whenever they met his Mariners team and went on to manage Victory and then Socerroos...very much ahead of his time in Australia in wanting to play the game properly...grumpy sod too so would make transition from Neil quite smooth...and out of work I think unlike Arnold so Rod may be interested in a cheap hire...

Leith Green
27-01-2019, 08:15 PM
Oh dear....!

Waxy
27-01-2019, 08:16 PM
Well gday lads. Just stuck the ball over the posts and we’ll throw another shrimp on the barbie.

hibs#1
27-01-2019, 08:20 PM
I wouldnt take Arnold....but Ange Postecoglu on the other hand...superb manager at Brisbane Roar, had Arnold on toast whenever they met his Mariners team and went on to manage Victory and then Socerroos...very much ahead of his time in Australia in wanting to play the game properly...grumpy sod too so would make transition from Neil quite smooth...and out of work I think unlike Arnold so Rod may be interested in a cheap hire...

Sure he was quoted for the rangers job in summer.

Hibernian32
27-01-2019, 08:29 PM

DetroitHibs
27-01-2019, 08:33 PM
So did Men at work

Who can it be now?

brisbanehibs
27-01-2019, 08:35 PM
Sure he was quoted for the rangers job in summer.
Yes he was...would be great to see him at Hibs

Bangkok Hibby
27-01-2019, 09:01 PM
Have you tried Vegemite? It's horrible compared to Marmite - I love that stuff....:greengrin

Its absolutely rank isn't it? I picked a jar up in Thailand where it seems to be more popular.....awful

bubblesmorrison
27-01-2019, 09:28 PM
Nope, no, na.

Forza Fred
27-01-2019, 10:57 PM
Most clear example of a writer ‘making things up’ that even the Donald would be proud of.

Not one quote from Arnold.

So who told the writer this......

“A Source” is the suggested provider of this information.

Well, it must be true then😂

ozwoody
27-01-2019, 10:58 PM
Arnold found his level in the A league , was a disaster first time around as national manager and lasted a month in Japan. This time around the national team failed to score in 3 out of 5 games versus very poor teams due to his tactics of two passes sideways and one pass back.

Forza Fred
27-01-2019, 11:45 PM

If he’s out of work someone better tell his Japanese club they need a manager....

ozwoody
28-01-2019, 02:13 AM
Most clear example of a writer ‘making things up’ that even the Donald would be proud of.

Not one quote from Arnold.

So who told the writer this......

“A Source” is the suggested provider of this information.

Well, it must be true then��

It wouldn’t surprise me if the “source” is someone associated with Arnold , such as his manager.
He could be putting feelers out regarding jobs so clubs know he will be available in the near future. it won’t surprise me to see “sources” putting his name forward for more manager positions in the very near future

cabbageandribs1875
28-01-2019, 04:53 AM
Mare chance of Tony Blackburns auld dug gettin' the job!

we could do with Harry Redknapps Dug, *Rosie has plenty of Readies

*assuming Rosie is still with us

Austinho
28-01-2019, 06:42 AM
General consensus seems to be he’s been pretty poor as a national team manager, but great at club level in the A-League.

Future17
28-01-2019, 07:08 AM

He isn't French though. ;-)