PDA

View Full Version : Scott Allan instagram

SChibs
27-01-2019, 03:10 PM
He's put up a video of his son kicking a ball around his living room... but in the background he's got the Hibs vs Celtic game from December on tv with Flo's goal being shown. Is he trying to send a message? Weird to just randomly be watching that game

hibee_girl
27-01-2019, 03:11 PM
The highlights from that game were on sky just before our game started today.

CallumLaidlaw
He's put up a video of his son kicking a ball around his living room... but in the background he's got the Hibs vs Celtic game from December on tv with Flo's goal being shown. Is he trying to send a message? Weird to just randomly be watching that game

Or it’s an old video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MWHIBBIES
Probably just shown before the game on sky

Blaster

It was on sky just before the main coverage started

bingo70

I noticed that and thought the same thing.

Reckon it was a wee show of support for Flo.

SChibs
27-01-2019, 03:13 PM
The highlights from that game were on sky just before our game started today.

Ah fair enough, just looked at it now and didn't realise it was from 3 hours ago!

hibee_girl
27-01-2019, 03:13 PM
I noticed that and thought the same thing.

Reckon it was a wee show of support for Flo.

I think you're reading too much into it :greengrin

Hibbyradge
27-01-2019, 03:15 PM

Tinker, tailor, Allan, spy. :greengrin

bingo70
27-01-2019, 03:16 PM

Yeah, as per posts above I didn’t realise they showed that game just before our match came on so thought it was a random recording he was watching.

Oops

SChibs
27-01-2019, 03:19 PM
Yeah, as per posts above I didn’t realise they showed that game just before our match came on so thought it was a random recording he was watching.

Oops

At least I wasn't the only one

lyonhibs
27-01-2019, 03:31 PM
Sky teased us with a "look what you used to have" reel of the Celtic victory highlights.

If Allan arrives before the window "slams shut" I'd **** myself silly. Fingers crossed, but not expecting much on that front.

CapitalGreen
27-01-2019, 03:32 PM
Sky teased us with a "look what you used to have" reel of the Celtic victory highlights.

If Allan arrives before the window "slams shut" I'd **** myself silly. Fingers crossed, but not expecting much on that front.

Never tried that method myself

Hibbyradge
27-01-2019, 03:50 PM

:tee hee:

WoreTheGreen
27-01-2019, 03:56 PM

You do yoga?

Tobias Funke
27-01-2019, 04:13 PM

:top marks

WoreTheGreen
27-01-2019, 04:25 PM
Just him/herself apparently

👌