PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrows game

26-01-2019, 09:10 PM
The last couple of days have been chaotic, nobody quite knowing exactly what has been going on behind the scenes but I hope tomorrow the players put it to the back of their minds and pull together for a much needed win. The season is far from over.

If I was David Gray, as captain, I would be getting everybody together tonight and saying just that. If Lennon is away, which looks most likely, nows a chance for everyone to start on a clean slate, a fresh start and opportunity to impress the new manager coming in.

Come on hibs, give us something to smile about this week :flag:

B.H.F.C
26-01-2019, 09:13 PM
If it’s true that the players wanted him gone they have their wish. Time for them to step up. They’re far from blameless for our current league position. Hopeful we will see a reaction tomorrow.

26-01-2019, 09:38 PM
If it’s true that the players wanted him gone they have their wish. Time for them to step up. They’re far from blameless for our current league position. Hopeful we will see a reaction tomorrow.

If that's the case then now they have no excuse. As you say, many of them are far from blameless and need to take some responsibility.