PDA

View Full Version : Support your club

elevengoats
26-01-2019, 07:53 PM
The club needs our support. Especially now with all the mess around. I will go to St Mirren Park tomorrow, I will buy my 2019/20 season ticket and I will probably donate some money to Hibernian Supporters Limited to buy more shares in the club.

I've only been following this club for a few months now but I know that this club is more than a few bad decisions this season. Most of you follow it longer than I do, so I imagine you understand this. Support your club.

Hibernia&Alba
26-01-2019, 08:01 PM
The club needs our support. Especially now with all the mess around. I will go to St Mirren Park tomorrow, I will buy my 2019/20 season ticket and I will probably donate some money to Hibernian Supporters Limited to buy more shares in the club.

I've only been following this club for a few months now but I know that this club is more than a few bad decisions this season. Most of you follow it longer than I do, so I imagine you understand this. Support your club.

Why is that? What brought you to Hibs late on?

elevengoats
26-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Why is that? What brought you to Hibs late on?

Moved to Edinburgh and decided I should start following Scottish football. The more I learn about the history of this club, the more happy I am about my decision. I've attended most games this year, home and away, and I'm baffled by the huge negativity in some of the threads. Sure, results could be better but I hope most fans realise that the team will only move forward (and upward) with support from the fans.

Jones28
26-01-2019, 08:37 PM

I admire your optimism! Well said, no one is bigger than the club.

Scouse Hibee
26-01-2019, 08:48 PM
Moved to Edinburgh and decided I should start following Scottish football. The more I learn about the history of this club, the more happy I am about my decision. I've attended most games this year, home and away, and I'm baffled by the huge negativity in some of the threads. Sure, results could be better but I hope most fans realise that the team will only move forward (and upward) with support from the fans.

It’s infectious mate, started I out just like you following Hibs when I moved to Edinburgh. Did you follow another team previously before coming to Edinburgh?

Scotty Leither
26-01-2019, 09:01 PM

Good on you pal.

Anyone with a user name like yours is good value for me and Welcome to Hibernian, and to the broad church of reasoned debate and discourse that is Hibs.net.

JXM73
26-01-2019, 09:04 PM
I've only been following this club for a few months now

You and me both, the new generation lol

Juice-Terry
26-01-2019, 09:08 PM

Well done buddy! We need more people like you. Welcome to the family. GGTTH!

southsider
26-01-2019, 09:34 PM
Good on u mate Where did u move here from ? Just interested on why new fans choose Hibs.

elevengoats
26-01-2019, 10:07 PM
It’s infectious mate, started I out just like you following Hibs when I moved to Edinburgh. Did you follow another team previously before coming to Edinburgh?

Yes, Manchester United. :)

elevengoats
26-01-2019, 10:10 PM
Good on u mate Where did u move here from ? Just interested on why new fans choose Hibs.

I wanted to support a local Edinburgh team and I felt I could relate to Hibs history, their values.

allmodcons
26-01-2019, 10:14 PM

I hope you understand you've stepped up a level going from Man Utd to Hibs.

Doubt you'll get anymore contact from Scouse Hibby :greengrin

CLASS OF 72 -73
26-01-2019, 10:20 PM

Lots of scouse Hibees on here just not in username. Love Olie not United though :na na:

Swedish hibee
26-01-2019, 10:40 PM
Absolutely well said! I'm another fell in love with the hibees whilst living here. Let's win this Hibs.

Tornadoes70
26-01-2019, 10:48 PM

January post of the month, easily. Well said mate.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

:flag:

Weegreenman
27-01-2019, 12:49 AM

Aw ffs! :cb

NAE NOOKIE
27-01-2019, 01:59 AM

Jeez mate … This post is so positive I still haven't convinced myself you aren't joking or trolling.

I've Just spent a couple of hours on Facebook and its infested with folk moaning about the club, the players, the board, HSL, ponzi schemes, the club selling west stand stones, the murder mystery night and f knows what else … hardly a bloody single post reminding folk what being a Hibs fan, a fitba fan, is supposed to be about and that's sticking with it through thick and thin.

5 minutes in the door and your already a better Hibby than half the bitching moaning faint hearts infesting social media just now …. good for you :aok:

BILLYHIBS
27-01-2019, 07:26 AM

Welcome to the Hibernian family

You are an extremely welcome and valuable addition and I have to say you are like a like a breath of fresh air on this Forum.

You put your more experienced bed wetting contemporaries to shame who are handing back their season tickets in droves at the first sign of a dark cloud on the horizon

Players and Managers come and go but our great club is still here the Stadium is still here and most importantly we the fans are still here

Chic Charnley once said he did not realise how big HIBS were as a club until he actually signed for us.

If you could have seen the crowds that lined the streets on Sunday 22/5/2016 along the Royal Mile down the Bridges down Leith Walk along to Leith Links you too would have to agree that we truly are a sleeping giant

The HIBS go marching on!

Borderhibbie76
27-01-2019, 07:29 AM
Jeez mate … This post is so positive I still haven't convinced myself you aren't joking or trolling.

I've Just spent a couple of hours on Facebook and its infested with folk moaning about the club, the players, the board, HSL, ponzi schemes, the club selling west stand stones, the murder mystery night and f knows what else … hardly a bloody single post reminding folk what being a Hibs fan, a fitba fan, is supposed to be about and that's sticking with it through thick and thin.

5 minutes in the door and your already a better Hibby than half the bitching moaning faint hearts infesting social media just now …. good for you :aok:Mate do yourself a favour and delete that Hibs FB page...full of utter roasters and keyboard warriors just looking for an argument. Deleted it ages ago and never looked back

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bangkok Hibby
27-01-2019, 07:39 AM
Mate do yourself a favour and delete that Hibs FB page...full of utter roasters and keyboard warriors just looking for an argument. Deleted it ages ago and never looked back

100% agree with this. I left said group/s because of the utters bams who lived there. I took it a step further too and binned FB.....Freedom 😂😂😂

Borderhibbie76
27-01-2019, 07:47 AM
100% agree with this. I left said group/s because of the utters bams who lived there. I took it a step further too and binned FB.....Freedom [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]Good on you mate...wise decision

jakedance
27-01-2019, 08:49 AM
This is just the way it is. I’ve been going for over 25 years and we’ve underachieved for probably 20 of them (relative to club size/wages budget). I still enjoy it though. Nothing quite like it and I enjoy the wins more than I hate the defeats, these days.

I don’t go to a lot of away games but I’m off to Paisley today. Lennon was good for Hibs but I’m over it already. Thank u, next.

SonOfDavidFrancey
27-01-2019, 09:29 AM
Go goats! A voice of reason, well said.

ALF TUPPER
27-01-2019, 09:46 AM
Anyone know if At Midden are operating PATG today. Im going.
GGTTH !

The Spaceman
27-01-2019, 09:50 AM
Would love to see big support for players like Gray, Mallan, and in particular, Kamberi today.

It sounds like Lennon has been shredding their confidence. Think it has been clear from what I've seen of Flo this season is that it isn't a lack of trying or ability that's his issue, it has been the tactics, formations, and having his confidence dented multiple times in a very public way. Lennon is a winner, but sounds like he took things a bit far!

southsider
27-01-2019, 09:57 AM
Seems our fans are pulling out the stops today to go support the Club. A big thank you to every fan that travels. Well done GGTTH.

Billy Whizz
27-01-2019, 10:02 AM
Seems our fans are pulling out the stops today to go support the Club. A big thank you to every fan that travels. Well done GGTTH.

All that matters today is 3 points, that’s why we go, to watch our team winning

Ronniekirk
27-01-2019, 10:29 AM
GGTTH !

They always do if tickets left which their will be Thete is a wee window at the away end where they sell them from

hibIBZ
27-01-2019, 11:26 AM
On the way through, hoping there is tickets for sale through there, on the match day info it said there was tickets for sale from the north stand booth

Keith_M
27-01-2019, 11:29 AM
GGTTH !

They are, Hibs announced it yesterday.

elevengoats
27-01-2019, 11:41 AM

Hahaha, 100%, I’m addicted to this team now.

27-01-2019, 11:43 AM
If anyone’s getting the train, it’s replacement bus between Glasgow and paisley.

Hope flo is playing and scores a hat trick to get it right up Lennon.

elevengoats
27-01-2019, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the Hibernian family

You are an extremely welcome and valuable addition and I have to say you are like a like a breath of fresh air on this Forum.

You put your more experienced bed wetting contemporaries to shame who are handing back their season tickets in droves at the first sign of a dark cloud on the horizon

Players and Managers come and go but our great club is still here the Stadium is still here and most importantly we the fans are still here

Chic Charnley once said he did not realise how big HIBS were as a club until he actually signed for us.

If you could have seen the crowds that lined the streets on Sunday 22/5/2016 along the Royal Mile down the Bridges down Leith Walk along to Leith Links you too would have to agree that we truly are a sleeping giant

The HIBS go marching on!

Thanks. :) Gotta wake the sleeping giant properly in the coming years!

elevengoats
27-01-2019, 11:45 AM
If anyone’s getting the train, it’s replacement bus between Glasgow and paisley.

Hope flo is playing and scores a hat trick to get it right up Lennon.

Do you know if the buses go from Glasgow Central or Queen St?

davhibby
27-01-2019, 11:49 AM

Central

27-01-2019, 11:52 AM

We’re just getting a taxi after few pints in city centre. Can’t be arsed with bus!

elevengoats
27-01-2019, 12:00 PM
Central

Thanks!