PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian football club I love you.

The 90+2
26-01-2019, 12:22 AM
Regardless of the manager.

With LD in charge I’ve never been more confident than the bird have the best interests of the club and the playing side at heart. They have made this decision in the best interests of the club, of this I’ve no doubt at all.

Onwards and upwards.

May21/05/16
26-01-2019, 12:36 AM
That's me finished no more for me

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Jones28
26-01-2019, 12:38 AM

Ok, nighty night then.

WeeRussell
26-01-2019, 04:40 AM

Enjoy - 6 nations is just round the corner at least.

BILLYHIBS
26-01-2019, 07:44 AM

FFS!

Cheer up!

Cheer up!

The boys will see you through

The boys will beat The Rangers and the Glasgow Celtic too

Cheer up!

Cheer up!

The boys will see you right

The boys who wear the colours

The colours green and white

Oh I don’t know why The Rangers say they have always hated green?

Cos greens the finest colour that I have ever seen!

Gie the ba tae Reilly!

The HIBS go marching on!

hibbysam
26-01-2019, 07:48 AM

With LD in charge I’ve never been more confident than the bird have the best interests of the club and the playing side at heart. They have made this decision in the best interests of the club, of this I’ve no doubt at all.

Onwards and upwards.

What decision? Yet again the going has got tough and we’ve heard absolutely heehaw from the club. Who’s our boss on Sunday? Who’s in the door/out the door? Leeann has been fine when the tide is going our way, now we’re swimming against it and she’s nowhere to be seen.

Pretty Boy
26-01-2019, 07:49 AM
I support Hibs. Not Neil Lennon, not David Gray, not Flo Kamberi and not any other individual named in the rumours.

It's a total mess, it's a sad end to a generally good period at the club and I'm sure a few things that are hard to stomach will come out.

Hibs will still be here tomorrow though. Managers, players, boards and pie sellers come and go. The fans are the constant that make a club and that is bigger than any individual. Anyone giving up because a manager is leaving needs to take a look at themselves. Grow a set ffs.

Bangkok Hibby
26-01-2019, 07:50 AM
FFS!

Cheer up!

Cheer up!

The boys will see you through

The boys will beat The Rangers and the Glasgow Celtic too

Cheer up!

Cheer up!

The boys will see you right

The boys who wear the colours

The colours green and white

Oh I don’t know why The Rangers say they have always hated green?

Cos greens the finest colour that I have ever seen!

Gie the ba tae Reilly!

The HIBS go marching on!

Nice one
🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Northernhibee
26-01-2019, 07:51 AM
Yep. 100%. To suggest otherwise is to suggest that one individual is bigger than the club and it’s not true. I back the team 100%.

GGTTFn’H

Pretty Boy
26-01-2019, 07:53 AM
What decision? Yet again the going has got tough and we’ve heard absolutely heehaw from the club. Who’s our boss on Sunday? Who’s in the door/out the door? Leeann has been fine when the tide is going our way, now we’re swimming against it and she’s nowhere to be seen.

The news broke late last night and it's not even 9am yet. A statement will come but if it relates to an ongoing disciplnary matter Hibs will be ensuring it is legally watertight.

hibbysam
26-01-2019, 07:55 AM
The news broke late last night and it's not even 9am yet. A statement will come but if it relates to an ongoing disciplnary matter Hibs will be ensuring it is legally watertight.

They don’t have to tell us what happened, I doubt anyone expects that, what we do expect is to know what is happening with a huge game tomorrow afternoon. Not fussed what time it was, football isn’t a 9-5 business, if he was suspended last night then we should’ve been advised of that immediately.

JimboHibs
26-01-2019, 07:56 AM

Onwards and upwards.

You feel better getting that off your chest.

zitelli62
26-01-2019, 08:00 AM
I support hibs not one individual yes there has been great players and managers but they come and go hibs will Always be there.

The Spaceman
26-01-2019, 08:04 AM

Thanks don’t let the door whack you on the way out. Tosser.

snedzuk
26-01-2019, 08:15 AM
I support Hibs. Not Neil Lennon, not David Gray, not Flo Kamberi and not any other individual named in the rumours.

It's a total mess, it's a sad end to a generally good period at the club and I'm sure a few things that are hard to stomach will come out.

Hibs will still be here tomorrow though. Managers, players, boards and pie sellers come and go. The fans are the constant that make a club and that is bigger than any individual. Anyone giving up because a manager is leaving needs to take a look at themselves. Grow a set ffs.

Nooooooo! - the pie sellers arent suspended are they!

BILLYHIBS
26-01-2019, 08:21 AM
Does this mean Chips are back on the menu West South Lower? :greengrin

CLASS OF 72 -73
26-01-2019, 08:22 AM
If I were going to Paisley tomorrow like the 2013 cup final loss to Celtic at the final whistle I would be lifting the roof off that we will support you ever more to lift the players:flag:

pacoluna
26-01-2019, 08:30 AM
You sound like john Knox.

mjhibby
26-01-2019, 08:35 AM
Let's look at it as a new beginning.
GGTTH

Bangkok Hibby
26-01-2019, 08:38 AM

How long have you supported our great club?

Weegreenman
26-01-2019, 08:41 AM
I’m a season ticket holder, have been for years. I’ve missed several home games this season because of one thing or another, mostly work related. Now usually if I know I’ll miss a home match I’m really gutted but of late I can’t say I’ve been all that bothered.

Now this news! and I’m buzzing again. I’m actually looking forward to bringing in a new manager that isn’t the next Celtic boss in waiting

Lemonade
26-01-2019, 08:43 AM

wow. Incredibly short tenure :greengrin

Lemonade
26-01-2019, 08:46 AM

Kind of of agree with most of that but , Sir David Gray ? Cmon man :-)

staunchhibby
26-01-2019, 08:46 AM
Will continue to give my support to the team as I have done through the dark days and the good days.

Eyrie
26-01-2019, 09:51 AM
I'm a Hibs fan. It's part of my identity.

So when I got in last night I saw the headlines about Lennon. However I then bought my ticket for the Raith game before coming here for some details/rumours about what happened.

KWJ
26-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Yup. Be mighty impressive if George Craig and Leeann can make it 3/3 on manager hires.

hibsdaft
26-01-2019, 11:29 AM
Nobody is bigger than the Club. No player, no manager. I've loved Lennon's time at the Club but if things have now come to a head, so be it.

NAE NOOKIE
26-01-2019, 11:51 AM

You said that on another thread.

How appropriate that the date of the greatest day in the Hibs supporting life of practically everybody on this forum ( certainly mine ) is your username. Half of the crowd that day comprised of folk who had stuck by the club through times that make this current situation look like a spat at a Sunday morning kiddies league match.

If you haven't realised by now that this is what being a Hibs fan ( hell, a fitba fan ) is all about and you are going to walk because a manager you happened to like looks like getting the boot then I doubt you were one of the ones whose undying support has kept this club … OUR CLUB … going over all those pre 21/05/16 years anyway … in short, you wont be missed …. cheerio :bye:

heretoday
26-01-2019, 12:05 PM
It's just ridiculous. We were beating Celtic five minutes ago.

Someone sort this out FFS.

Lancs Harp
26-01-2019, 12:07 PM
While I'm worth my room on this earth, I will be there with you.

BH Hibs
26-01-2019, 07:21 PM

**** off then ya Hearts ****

Betty Boop
26-01-2019, 07:24 PM
**** off then ya Hearts ****

:faf:

WhileTheChief..
26-01-2019, 07:29 PM
Are you all feeling more or less optimistic about the future now?

I think things will get a lot worse over the next few years than they would have been had we stuck with Lennon.

Fergos
26-01-2019, 07:29 PM

Beautifully put.

Hibernian Forever.

Bangkok Hibby
26-01-2019, 07:58 PM
While I'm worth my room on this earth, I will be there with you.

Understand the sentiment but check the lyrics

SideBurns
26-01-2019, 08:20 PM
My first Hibs game was in 1978, under Eddie Turnbull. We've had 19 managers (not including stand-ins) during that period to date. There have been more downs than ups, but the ups have been amazing.

Anyone who claims Lennon's departure is some kind of disaster needs to get a grip. Hibernian FC will move on and the next man to become manager should regard it as a privilege. Because that is what it is.

Glory, Glory to the Hibees.

May21/05/16
27-01-2019, 06:29 AM

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkI posted this when I had to much drink I was angry about hearing the news about Neil Lennon being suspended he is the best manager we've had since Turnbull and if what I've read in today's papers are true about senior players going to Leanne and complaining about Lennon I'm sorry she should have told them to deal with it as you can't have players in charge of the dressing room because if Neil is going to be sacked then when a new manager is appointed and he falls out with players what then bunch of snowflakes players nowadays

And if people don't agree with this reply then that's fine there's no need to accuse me of being a charity robbing club fan as I've been a a season ticket holder for over 30 years and a HSL member and still pay monthly contributions

BILLYHIBS
27-01-2019, 06:35 AM
I posted this when I had to much drink I was angry about hearing the news about Neil Lennon being suspended he is the best manager we've had since Turnbull and if what I've read in today's papers are true about senior players going to Leanne and complaining about Lennon I'm sorry she should have told them to deal with it as you can't have players in charge of the dressing room because if Neil is going to be sacked then when a new manager is appointed and he falls out with players what then bunch of snowflakes players nowadays

And if people don't agree with this reply then that's fine there's no need to accuse me of being a charity robbing club fan as I've been a a season ticket holder for over 30 years and a HSL member and still pay monthly contributions

So are you still giving away your ST and cancelling your HSL,subscriptions or are you now hanging about with the rest of us with bated breath to see what happens? :greengrin

May21/05/16
27-01-2019, 06:43 AM
So are you still giving away your ST and cancelling your HSL,subscriptions or are you now hanging about with the rest of us with bated breath to see what happens? :greengrinI will still continue to pay to HSL and will renew my season ticket I was just disappointed about hearing the news about Neil getting suspended
Today's team line up will be interesting I wonder if kamberi and the senior players that went to Leanne will play

Bangkok Hibby
27-01-2019, 06:48 AM
I will still continue to pay to HSL and will renew my season ticket I was just disappointed about hearing the news about Neil getting suspended
Today's team line up will be interesting I wonder if kamberi and the senior players that went to Leanne will play

I hope they do. Not sure I agree with you that players are in charge and they are snowflakes. Lennons relentless slagging the players (some more than others) became toxic for the whole team.
Welcome back 😀 Onwards and upwards

May21/05/16
27-01-2019, 06:59 AM
I hope they do. Not sure I agree with you that players are in charge and they are snowflakes. Lennons relentless slagging the players (some more than others) became toxic for the whole team.
Welcome back [emoji3] Onwards and upwardsI suppose me being a moaning auld get is that I think the modern day players are mollycudded far to much

I'm of to chapel then through to paisley to see the family then on to hopefully a win as it's been a **** weekend so far GGTTH

James Stephen
27-01-2019, 07:04 AM
I posted this when I had to much drink I was angry about hearing the news about Neil Lennon being suspended he is the best manager we've had since Turnbull and if what I've read in today's papers are true about senior players going to Leanne and complaining about Lennon I'm sorry she should have told them to deal with it as you can't have players in charge of the dressing room because if Neil is going to be sacked then when a new manager is appointed and he falls out with players what then bunch of snowflakes players nowadays

Out of interest, i keep reading this best manager since Turnbull line...

What makes you say that?

Im not disagreeing by the way, its your opinion. Im just curious why you think that?

May21/05/16
27-01-2019, 07:15 AM
Out of interest, i keep reading this best manager since Turnbull line...

What makes you say that?

Im not disagreeing by the way, its your opinion. Im just curious why you think that?I don't know if you seen his team but they should have won more trophys than they did
They were are great team I asked my all time favourite player pat Stanton who was the best manager Turnbull or Stein his reply was Turnbull was a better coach but Stein handled players in the man management department

JimboHibs
27-01-2019, 07:26 AM

Wouldnt lose any sleep about here,theres no need to disclose your commitment on here,certainly not to the bell ends calling you a tosser & telling you to ****-off.

LancsHibs
27-01-2019, 07:41 AM
Whatever has gone on off the pitch today we have a massive game over in Paisley and we need to get behind the team on the pitch and the club in general. ‘Mon the Hibees:thumbsup::flag::flag:

flash
27-01-2019, 07:47 AM
Are you all feeling more or less optimistic about the future now?

I think things will get a lot worse over the next few years than they would have been had we stuck with Lennon.

We will never know. From everything I have heard there will be a much lighter atmosphere about the place now if nothing else.

Eyrie
27-01-2019, 09:26 AM

That makes it sound like you will always back the manager over the players. Would you have done so when Butcher was here?

I'll wait for more evidence before taking sides.