PDA

View Full Version : Mikey Stewart rips Potter

The 90+2
25-01-2019, 06:42 PM
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3794531/michael-stewart-criticism-craig-levein-hearts-deflecting-truth-latest-attack/

Would love to see him taste that elusive success before he finishes his career😂😂

Levein is a bully and it’s great he’s being called out for what he is.

Scouse Hibee
25-01-2019, 06:46 PM
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3794531/michael-stewart-criticism-craig-levein-hearts-deflecting-truth-latest-attack/

Would love to see him taste that elusive success before he finishes his career😂😂

Levein is a bully and it’s great he’s being called out for what he is.

Levein’s response to Stewart on TV tonight was decent.

tamig
25-01-2019, 06:53 PM

What did he say? Not seen it. The point was made on Sportsound last night that the guy has had five months to make sure he was in shape for arriving at hertz. He was called out for bragging on twitter how he was going to tear up the league and be top of the scoring charts at the end of the season. On the other hand innthe same programme, Levein was called out for starting him as he’d had him training for a couple of weeks so had to take some of the blame. Sounds like a match made in heaven 😀

The 90+2
25-01-2019, 06:59 PM

That was Mikeys response to the Levein comments. Stewart is right though, you see the lump in training, know he’s not match fit yet make the call to play him. Makes little sense.

Bostonhibby
25-01-2019, 07:04 PM
That was Mikeys response to the Levein comments. Stewart is right though, you see the lump in training, know he’s not match fit yet make the call to play him. Makes little sense.Family yam texted me to say the big guy is totally useless, off the pace, lightweight and couldn't control a fish supper. He also said Hibs could have him!

Sounds like doctor football bought another lemon.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
25-01-2019, 07:10 PM
Family yam texted me to say the big guy is totally useless, off the pace, lightweight and couldn't control a fish supper. He also said Hibs could have him!

How long a deal is he on

The 90+2
25-01-2019, 07:11 PM
Family yam texted me to say the big guy is totally useless, off the pace, lightweight and couldn't control a fish supper. He also said Hibs could have him!

Fantastic news 👍 Potter must have the worst transfer record in Scottish football and cost them millions.

The 90+2
25-01-2019, 07:12 PM
How long a deal is he on

3 and a half years. The guy was decent in Czech Rep, shows how **** a standard that league is.

Bostonhibby
25-01-2019, 07:12 PM
How long a deal is he onNo idea about the big lump, but I'm stuck with the family yam for as long as it takes the sister in law to dump him[emoji6]

Scouse Hibee
25-01-2019, 07:21 PM
What did he say? Not seen it. The point was made on Sportsound last night that the guy has had five months to make sure he was in shape for arriving at hertz. He was called out for bragging on twitter how he was going to tear up the league and be top of the scoring charts at the end of the season. On the other hand innthe same programme, Levein was called out for starting him as he’d had him training for a couple of weeks so had to take some of the blame. Sounds like a match made in heaven 😀

He said Stewart didn’t have the intelligence or the guts to go into management so why should he listen to him. Then said “ It would be like me listening to advice on politics from errr........Michael Stewart” 😂

Scottie
25-01-2019, 07:26 PM
He said Stewart didn’t have the intelligence or the guts to go into management so why should he listen to him. Then said “ It would be like me listening to advice on politics from errr........Michael Stewart” 😂
Great response to be fair from Pep Potter :faf:

The 90+2
25-01-2019, 07:33 PM
Imagine the toilet ****ter going on about guts 😂

Northernhibee
25-01-2019, 07:36 PM
Is Malaury Martin still at that lot?

Billy Whizz
25-01-2019, 07:40 PM

He was recalled after Dunfermline sacked Potters pal Allan johnson

SRHibs
25-01-2019, 07:49 PM
3 and a half years. The guy was decent in Czech Rep, shows how **** a standard that league is.

He’s only played 2 games, lol.

Smartie
25-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Were there not reports questioning the accuracy of some of his goal scoring stats?

Some would have you believe he was a goal machine, the others would suggest otherwise.

EastCalderHibby
25-01-2019, 08:43 PM
That was Mikeys response to the Levein comments. Stewart is right though, you see the lump in training, know he’s not match fit yet make the call to play him. Makes little sense.

he played the full 90 v livi ... does his fitness get worse after each game

tamig
25-01-2019, 08:44 PM

He also set up one of the goals.

EastCalderHibby
25-01-2019, 08:47 PM
He also set up one of the goals.

exactly not fitness problem then

The 90+2
25-01-2019, 08:51 PM

Probably if he’s not kept himself in shape. I didn’t see either game so couldn’t comment or judge though. The management should know based on training who is starting the next match mind you.

hibees 7062
25-01-2019, 08:51 PM
He’s only played 2 games, lol.

1 and a third :greengrin

The 90+2
25-01-2019, 09:06 PM
“I won't be playing against Greg personally, unfortunately."

Steve Clarke, a no-nonsense defender in his day, joked he'd love to pull the boots back on at Pittodrie.

CMurdoch
25-01-2019, 09:43 PM
How long a deal is he on

I think i read somewhere that it is an 18 month deal with a year option on top

CMurdoch
25-01-2019, 09:44 PM

Still has another 18 months left on his three and a half year deal

Billy Whizz
25-01-2019, 09:48 PM
Still has another 18 months left on his three and a half year deal

On big wages too

Smartie
25-01-2019, 09:56 PM
Malaury Martin's not as funny now we have a highly paid set piece expert of our own on a long contract.

Jack Hackett
25-01-2019, 10:21 PM
Malaury Martin joined Dunfermline for an undisclosed fee last summer... Just sayin' likes :wink: