PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | RAITH ROVERS AT HOME

RSS Bot
25-01-2019, 03:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9660)

SteveHFC
25-01-2019, 03:32 PM
Reasonable pricing.

wookie70
25-01-2019, 03:34 PM
Better pricing

Famous Fiver
25-01-2019, 03:49 PM
Cheaper than Elgin.

Wonder what the mighty McGlynn makes of that?

matty_f
25-01-2019, 03:50 PM
Hibs have got that bang on, IMHO. Well done.

JXM73
25-01-2019, 04:15 PM
3pm saturday too, sweet

green day
25-01-2019, 04:16 PM
I am sure all the greetin faces off the Elgin thread will be along soon to praise Hibs and Petrie.......................

kaimendhibs
25-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Cannae get into e ticketing

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Keith_M
25-01-2019, 05:17 PM
Cheaper than the Elgin game.

Maybe an indicator of who insisted on the maximum pricing for the last round.

Since90+2
25-01-2019, 05:28 PM
Surprising that Raith agreed to the reduced pricing ,after all it was all big bad Elgin's fault previously....

Newhaven
25-01-2019, 05:32 PM
Much better after the farcical pricing of the past round and folk happy to see Elgin rip us off so they can be set up for the year.

Baldy Foghorn
25-01-2019, 05:51 PM

Ditto, what a piece of nonsense

Hiber-nation
25-01-2019, 05:59 PM

Not working on Chrome for some reason but as usual not a peep on the official site.

Works ok on Edge.

Keith_M
25-01-2019, 06:06 PM
Ditto, what a piece of nonsense

What time did you try?

Seems to be working fine now.

kaimendhibs
25-01-2019, 06:27 PM
Ditto, what a piece of nonsenseEventually got in but had to download a browser called opera

Baldy Foghorn
25-01-2019, 07:14 PM
Eventually got in but had to download a browser called opera

Managed to get in and purchase.

Kojock
25-01-2019, 07:39 PM
Elgin City Prices: Prices are set at £22 for adults and £12 for concessions. Season ticket holders get a discounted rate of £20 for adults and £10 for concessions.

Raith Rovers Prices: Season Ticket holders can purchase tickets from now until the day of the game for £18 for adults and £9 for concessions until the day of the match.

So a grand saving of £2 for adults and £1 for concessions and everybody appears to be happy. What a fickle bunch, be interesting to see the crowd numbers.

tamig
25-01-2019, 07:42 PM
Cheaper than Elgin.

Wonder what the mighty McGlynn makes of that?

Looking forward to seeing what attire the fashion icon is decked out in.

bigwheel
25-01-2019, 07:45 PM
Managed to get in and purchase.

me too and a couple for Celtic also ! delighted

Baldy Foghorn
25-01-2019, 07:49 PM
me too and a couple for Celtic also ! delighted

:aok:

Baldy Foghorn
25-01-2019, 07:49 PM
Elgin City Prices: Prices are set at £22 for adults and £12 for concessions. Season ticket holders get a discounted rate of £20 for adults and £10 for concessions.

Raith Rovers Prices: Season Ticket holders can purchase tickets from now until the day of the game for £18 for adults and £9 for concessions until the day of the match.

So a grand saving of £2 for adults and £1 for concessions and everybody appears to be happy. What a fickle bunch, be interesting to see the crowd numbers.

Good point G

BILLYHIBS
25-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Got mine!

Billyhibs does not do walking away :greengrin

JXM73
25-01-2019, 07:54 PM
Just logged in bagged mine no bother...

SideBurns
25-01-2019, 07:58 PM

You're being slightly disingenuous. For Elgin, the discount for ST holders expired 8 days before the game. This time they apply until the day of the game (as you say).

People are happier because it appears the club have acknowledged the prices were too expensive for the last round. And more fans have money in their pockets again having received their first wage since Christmas & New Year.

Not too hard to understand, is it?

H18 SFR
25-01-2019, 08:03 PM
In Amsterdam for this one; apologies in advance for 3 empty seats in the famous five lower 😂

JXM73
25-01-2019, 08:04 PM
In Amsterdam for this one; apologies in advance for 3 empty seats in the famous five lower 😂

call yersel a fan, disgrace 🙃

Kojock
25-01-2019, 08:10 PM
You're being slightly disingenuous. For Elgin, the discount for ST holders expired 8 days before the game. This time they apply until the day of the game (as you say).

People are happier because it appears the club have acknowledged the prices were too expensive for the last round. And more fans have money in their pockets again having received their first wage since Christmas & New Year.

Not too hard to understand, is it?

Even if it had been £18 and £9 for Elgin it would've had no effect on the numbers attending. Folk were apoplectic on here about the Elgin prices but save two quid and it's great pricing. Not too hard to understand, is it?

The 90+2
25-01-2019, 08:13 PM

Raith wouldn’t allow a drastic price cut and why should they as they get half the gate receipts. We draw Celtic or Huns away I wouldn’t want any price drop either.

SideBurns
25-01-2019, 08:18 PM
Even if it had been £18 and £9 for Elgin it would've had no effect on the numbers attending. Folk were apoplectic on here about the Elgin prices but save two quid and it's great pricing. Not too hard to understand, is it?

In your opinion it would have had no effect. You don't know that though, do you? And the ST holder deadline for discount has been extended on this occasion. The pricing is better and the crowd will be bigger. You were happy with the pricing for the Elgin game and it was affordable for you, so don't why you've got such a bee in yer bonnet about those with different circumstances.

danhibees1875
25-01-2019, 08:23 PM

£4 (18%) discount for a game a stage further in the tournament against a better standard opposition whom we've had a fair amount of recent history with and with all those extra signings we're about to make playing. Good deal. :greengrin

I wasn't annoyed at the Elgin prices, although I thought them a little steep and I'm not ecstatic about these but they're not too bad - I think being the right side of £20 helps perception.

Kojock
25-01-2019, 08:27 PM
In your opinion it would have had no effect. You don't know that though, do you? And the ST holder deadline for discount has been extended on this occasion. The pricing is better and the crowd will be bigger. You were happy with the pricing for the Elgin game and it was affordable for you, so don't why you've got such a bee in yer bonnet about those with different circumstances.

I have no bee in my bonnet, what folk do with their money is no business of mine. My point is that in the big scheme of things two quid isn't really that much of a saving but folk on here seem to be so much happier with the Raith pricing.

SideBurns
25-01-2019, 08:35 PM
I have no bee in my bonnet, what folk do with their money is no business of mine. My point is that in the big scheme of things two quid isn't really that much of a saving but folk on here seem to be so much happier with the Raith pricing.

You're right in that it's not much of a saving but for folk who take one or more kids the saving rises; and the club has given more time for ST holders to exploit the discount. I don't see people doing proverbial cartwheels, but it's surely easy to understand why fans are happier about the pricing for this game.

Borderhibbie76
25-01-2019, 08:52 PM
I am sure all the greetin faces off the Elgin thread will be along soon to praise Hibs and Petrie.......................Absolutely much more sensible pricing...good to see they have reacted to the poor Elgin crowd

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

marinello59
25-01-2019, 08:56 PM

I asked twice during the endless debates about the Elgin ticket prices what price would people say was acceptable. I know the answer now.