PDA

View Full Version : Raindrops keep falling on my head

Steven79
24-01-2019, 01:16 PM
The new super duper stand along the road is leaking on the fans below.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/181192-raining-inside-the-main-stand-last-night/

To be fair it's about time some of them had a wash!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT1HCQcSHW0

24-01-2019, 01:24 PM
The new super duper stand along the road is leaking on the fans below.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/181192-raining-inside-the-main-stand-last-night/

To be fair it's about time some of them had a wash!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT1HCQcSHW0

I seem to recall several people saying when it was getting built the steps were too steep and looked like they'd get slippy.

CMurdoch
24-01-2019, 01:27 PM
On a sensible note that is pretty poor and dangerous. Their club don't appear to be in a hurry to put it right which will leave them in an untenable position if folk fall and hurt themselves given that they are aware of the issue.

Bostonhibby
24-01-2019, 01:36 PM
It's a unique, one off development mere mortals cannot comprehend. Perhaps this is another feature like the school view lounge or the escalator to nowhere.

It's not as if a roof without leaks has been invented yet, especially in cutting edge design projects like this. I'm sure there's an explanation.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
24-01-2019, 01:49 PM
for those of us that refuse to visit a heartz fans site can we get a few copy and pastes please instead of musical videos, that would be nice :wink:

Steven79
24-01-2019, 01:52 PM
for those of us that refuse to visit a heartz fans site can we get a few copy and pastes please instead of musical videos, that would be nice :wink:

"
New stand is less than impressive and now we're stuck with it.

Sat high up last year and it takes an age to get out, I never actually got my own seat last year as the three big guys next to me needed three and a half seats as there no space between them. Moved to Section PR this season this season to get a bit more space and be lower down.

Access and egress is a liability, toilets are second rate and still no bookies!

Oh and 6 mill extra!"

Mick O'Rourke
24-01-2019, 01:56 PM
So Hertz, eh?
It never rains, but it.......
One :jamboclow:kbacker:put it all down to condensation, as the temperatures had dropped ! :ostrich:

Queen Ann wont be pleased this has leaked out.:panic:

Steven79
24-01-2019, 01:58 PM
So Hertz, eh?
One :jamboclow:kbacker:put it all down to condensation, as the temperatures had dropped ! :ostrich:

Queen Ann wont be pleased this has leaked out.

:thumbsup:

cabbageandribs1875
24-01-2019, 02:02 PM
"
New stand is less than impressive and now we're stuck with it.

Sat high up last year and it takes an age to get out, I never actually got my own seat last year as the three big guys next to me needed three and a half seats as there no space between them. Moved to Section PR this season this season to get a bit more space and be lower down.

Access and egress is a liability, toilets are second rate and still no bookies!

Oh and 6 mill extra!"

ta, not surprised at that one, the good doctor tried to shoehorn as many seats as possible in to the new superstand to try match the capacity of the largest football stadium in the city, to hell with comfort, hows that view of the castle coming on, or is it still just a view of a school for the perverts.

Bostonhibby
24-01-2019, 02:06 PM
So Hertz, eh?

Queen Ann wont be pleased this has leaked out.:panic:Doubt it's condensation[emoji5]

Maybe it's chip fat? They've surely been frying loads since Mrs Budge's announcement.

Not In The Know
24-01-2019, 02:11 PM
One says “I take a wee cup for the drips, it stops the splashes”

lol

Billy Whizz
24-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Was it raining last night, or was a gathering of water from a few days ago?

Mick O'Rourke
24-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Annie kept that one quiet

No mention of swimming pool above the sky lounge.

Seriously though, the multitude of H&S issues that have been raised since the stand opened should be a real concern for Hearts and of course the people who use it.

There appears to be as many concerns about the safety of this new stand as there was for some time over the old one.

Fans over there should be contacting Health and Safety Executive before a major incident occurs.

I remember back in the 70s, an office block (big one, too) being constructed at St Andrews Square ended up being demolished before it ever was put to use,due to poor construction/foundations.

The stand at Tynie has had issues from the outset.
Maybe it is already... not fit for purpose.

Borderhibbie76
24-01-2019, 08:04 PM
Well hasnt this cheered me up after last night...what a farce [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Glory Lurker
24-01-2019, 08:12 PM
The building that NASA construct rockets in in Florida is so huge that it gets condensation rain inside it. The enormostand at Tynecastle surely can't be much smaller than that, so I could understand if it has similar conditions.

Bostonhibby
24-01-2019, 08:16 PM
Is water getting in through the periscope holes they use for the views of the castle?

Scouse Hibee
24-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Gary Locke has moved seats in order to be directly below the showers of water.

Criswell
24-01-2019, 11:31 PM
ta, not surprised at that one, the good doctor tried to shoehorn as many seats as possible in to the new superstand to try match the capacity of the largest football stadium in the city, to hell with comfort, hows that view of the castle coming on, or is it still just a view of a school for the perverts.

They would have been far better off just copying our main stand. It was, as far as I know, built on time and within budget and does not have any major design flaws or H&S issues and has a practical capacity.

Glory Lurker
25-01-2019, 12:01 AM
They would have been far better off just copying our main stand. It was, as far as I know, built on time and within budget and does not have any major design flaws or H&S issues and has a practical capacity.

Aye, but it is rammed full of moany aggro merchants :greengrin

Mixu62
25-01-2019, 06:05 AM
On a sensible note that is pretty poor and dangerous. Their club don't appear to be in a hurry to put it right which will leave them in an untenable position if folk fall and hurt themselves given that they are aware of the issue.

They won't be high and dry anyway

cocteautwin
25-01-2019, 07:53 AM
I only hope the guy who has been dripping cash anonymously in to HMFC was sitting under the leak contemplating a wet defeat to the bottom of the league side and wondering if his £10m was money well spent.

AltheHibby
25-01-2019, 09:56 AM
The peasants are revolting. Okay, so we knew that already.

At the risk of offending fellow Hibees in the IT world, what did we expect from a project run by an IT bod?

Runs away before the flak starts flying...

cabbageandribs1875
25-01-2019, 10:28 AM

indeed, but it's still pretty steep and a booger for codgers like me that need to reach for the inhaler anywhere above row Z :greengrin