PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of showing our presentation DVD to a couple of new strikers?

Scotty Leither
23-01-2019, 11:51 PM
...and maybe a winger who can cross the ball as well? Or are we waiting to the end of the window (again)?

Ringothedog
24-01-2019, 07:07 AM
...and maybe a winger who can cross the ball as well? Or are we waiting to the end of the window (again)?

After that inept performance last night we need more than 3 new players. The majority of them are awful. Our back 4 is slow and ponderous, there is no fight, pace or creativity in our midfield and our forwards are just poor.

Last night was that bad that instead of being really annoyed at the performance I feel that I should just give up and spend my money on something else. I won’t but that’s how I feel.

BILLYHIBS
24-01-2019, 08:04 AM
WELCOME TO HIBERNIAN FOOTBALL CLUB

https://youtu.be/EJ9yAV8uQ7g

Greenbeard
24-01-2019, 01:39 PM
I'll be disappointed if we have seen the last of the FloMac combo up front. I don't think they have had a decent chance this season as a pair. The little time they have had together, one or the other has not been 100% and they have sorely missed decent service from midfield. I'd like to see them playing with Gauld, Wee Tam Pong and Omeonga (judgement still reserved) providing better service (maybe Allan too?).
I also think MacLaren would have put away that late chance for Shaw last night that flashed across the goal. Not the first chance like that where Shaw has not reacted fast enough. MacLaren's reactions are better.

Hibbyradge
24-01-2019, 01:49 PM

Why would they wait till the end of the window, if they could get players in now?

:dunno:

SRHibs
24-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Must be Oscar worthy to get Gauld into this ****-show.

Scotty Leither
24-01-2019, 02:59 PM
Why would they wait till the end of the window, if they could get players in now?

:dunno:

£££££ maybe?

Keeping with the theme, we've been in this movie before...Celtic are holding out for a rumoured £200k for Allan.

Just maybe take the hit and pay it and try and make the top 6?

Get him in and other targets in before Saturday (as they should have been in before the game with Elgin and certainly before the two games scheduled for this week).

Two/three league games after the split at ER with crowds of 15 - 20k or 2/3 meaningless bottom 6 fixtures with crowds as low as 10/11k?

Differentials in revenue would pay his fee straight off - or am I being too simplistic?

Borderhibbie76
24-01-2019, 08:02 PM

:dunno:Errm because we have previous for doing this?? And Lennon has bemoaned the fact our strikers are useless for months yet 3/4 Of way thru the window and we've done nothing to address this issue??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk