PDA

View Full Version : Fans behaviour

Navids Numpties
23-01-2019, 10:38 PM
Outrageous. One hibs youngster snuck into the motherwell singing section and started fighting with them, around 20 lads hitting him inside ground I believe it was someone who had a lifetime ban from hibs and was in the papers for an assault on a player. Then outside there was a falkirk esque dance off. Get a grip lads it’s not the 80’s.

HibeeHibernian4
23-01-2019, 10:39 PM
That's all we needed. :rolleyes:

CB_NO3
23-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Tbf they were 16 yr old wee boys. Not condoning their actions. All very embarrassing.

Nakedmanoncrack
23-01-2019, 10:43 PM
Footage of scuffles on Fb.

Hibernian Verse
23-01-2019, 10:47 PM
1 policeman against about 40 Hibs/Motherwell fans. Absolutely embarrassing, dancing on either side of the road.

They weren't all 16 either, some fully grown adults (physically not mentally).

**** off out our support all of you.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

green&left
23-01-2019, 11:04 PM
Outrageous. One hibs youngster snuck into the motherwell singing section and started fighting with them, around 20 lads hitting him inside ground I believe it was someone who had a lifetime ban from hibs and was in the papers for an assault on a player. Then outside there was a falkirk esque dance off. Get a grip lads it’s not the 80’s.

Wish the team showed as much bottle as him.

DH1875
23-01-2019, 11:13 PM

So one guy went in amongst the motherwell boys and then kicked off? Sounds like a good idea, what would you expect to happen :confused:

.Sean.
24-01-2019, 02:10 AM
Footage of scuffles on Fb.
Link?

Tricla
24-01-2019, 06:56 AM

Wow

WeeRussell
24-01-2019, 06:58 AM

Deserves a bigger thumping than the team. Idiot.

Hedlund12
24-01-2019, 07:01 AM
Just woke up to a message that (after the game) my best friends son had his car window (driver side) smashed and other damage to the car by the so called Motherwell fans! (Fans ain't the word she used to describe them).

Luckily he wasn't personally injured. (Apart from a police cone smacking him on the head).

Makes my blood boil!

Wembley67
24-01-2019, 07:40 AM
Shadwell army!

Langlee Hibs
24-01-2019, 09:17 AM
Just woke up to a message that (after the game) my best friends son had his car window (driver side) smashed and other damage to the car by the so called Motherwell fans! (Fans ain't the word she used to describe them).

Luckily he wasn't personally injured. (Apart from a police cone smacking him on the head).

Makes my blood boil!

Was in the car behind when this happened. Was pretty much in full view of plod as well and they were more intent on getting the lads in the car away from the scene! The Motherwell lot had of course scarpered by then.

Hedlund12
24-01-2019, 09:56 AM
Was in the car behind when this happened. Was pretty much in full view of plod as well and they were more intent on getting the lads in the car away from the scene! The Motherwell lot had of course scarpered by then.

Thanks for this, I hope it gets reported to their club too. Not that it will make any difference. No place in football for wee @$$0!€$ like that. Cameron is a great young lad (quiet, laid back and harmless). Works his backside off as a trainee plumber, supports the team when he has the cash ... goes to an away game and gets his car tanned..

Fortunately he is ok but it still infuriates me (As you can probably tell... overprotective auntie!!)

To add... A few hundred pound out of pocket to fix his car and his car off the road until it's fixed isn't great either.

Carheenlea
24-01-2019, 10:15 AM
First time I’ve seen any disorder at a game for a while. All a bit embarrassing - lame pavement dancing and posturing and too many viewings of Green Street.

Mr_F
24-01-2019, 10:18 AM
'well away, laaav it

Frazerbob
24-01-2019, 10:39 AM
First time I’ve seen any disorder at a game for a while. All a bit embarrassing - lame pavement dancing and posturing and too many viewings of Green Street.

Who needs all the barriers, horses etc the police use at Easter Road for Derbies.....all you need is a road to separate the wee scamps. It seemed to act as an invisible forcefield. Hilarious!

Pretty Boy
24-01-2019, 11:24 AM
The footage on Facebook was hardly The Den circa 1987. A bunch of young guys shouting at each other and playing up to their mates. It's the kind of thing that's been a rite of passage for many for decades.

My real worry is one of these laddies is going to get seriously hurt. They are basically playing at being casuals but there is always one who takes it too far and someone will be on the receiving end.

Billy Whizz
24-01-2019, 11:33 AM
The footage on Facebook was hardly The Den circa 1987. A bunch of young guys shouting at each other and playing up to their mates. It's the kind of thing that's been a rite of passage for many for decades.

My real worry is one of these laddies is going to get seriously hurt. They are basically playing at being casuals but there is always one who takes it too far and someone will be on the receiving end.

One lad was face down on the freezing road, held down by a Policeman
Wasn’t sure if he was a Motherwell or Hibs fan though, as he was showing no colours

green with envy
24-01-2019, 12:05 PM
One lad was face down on the freezing road, held down by a Policeman
Wasn’t sure if he was a Motherwell or Hibs fan though, as he was showing no colours

It was the idiot that thought it was a good idea to run into the Motherwell end. Seen him getting huckled and screaming like a pig as I was leaving the ground.

Billy Whizz
24-01-2019, 12:25 PM
It was the idiot that thought it was a good idea to run into the Motherwell end. Seen him getting huckled and screaming like a pig as I was leaving the ground.

Was he in the Hibs end to start with, then move into the Motherwell end near full time?

matty_f
24-01-2019, 12:42 PM

Just say no, kids.

IGRIGI
24-01-2019, 01:06 PM
Where's Danny Dyer when you need him?

green with envy
24-01-2019, 01:17 PM
Was he in the Hibs end to start with, then move into the Motherwell end near full time?

That's the one.

BoomtownHibees
24-01-2019, 01:19 PM
That's the one.

I’m sure I read he was already in the Motherwell end because of a previous ban?

Keith_M
24-01-2019, 01:20 PM

Maybe snorting sumthin B4 the game.

andrew70
24-01-2019, 01:21 PM
I’m sure I read he was already in the Motherwell end because of a previous ban?

I think he was in the Hibs end but was chucked out for vaping then managed to get into the Motherwell end.

Hibernian32
24-01-2019, 01:33 PM
What a wee nutter hahaha mon the hibs

Hibernian Verse
24-01-2019, 02:20 PM
It was the idiot that thought it was a good idea to run into the Motherwell end. Seen him getting huckled and screaming like a pig as I was leaving the ground.There was another boy face down on the road outside the ground as well. He was 100% a Hibs fan.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mick O'Rourke
24-01-2019, 02:44 PM
Thanks for this, I hope it gets reported to their club too. Not that it will make any difference. No place in football for wee @$$0!€$ like that. Cameron is a great young lad (quiet, laid back and harmless). Works his backside off as a trainee plumber, supports the team when he has the cash ... goes to an away game and gets his car tanned..

Fortunately he is ok but it still infuriates me (As you can probably tell... overprotective auntie!!)

To add... A few hundred pound out of pocket to fix his car and his car off the road until it's fixed isn't great either.

So many consequences to such incidents these bamsticks see as a "bit of fun"
Not just the damage to the car,but the possibility of your nephew being seriously hurt.
As another poster mentioned, the polis saw this and stood by while the bams got away.

A day in court for the eejits responsible and your friend getting compensation would have been an ideal outcome.
Hope Cameron is ok today.
He must have got a real fright.

Hedlund12
24-01-2019, 07:41 PM
So many consequences to such incidents these bamsticks see as a "bit of fun"
Not just the damage to the car,but the possibility of your nephew being seriously hurt.
As another poster mentioned, the polis saw this and stood by while the bams got away.

A day in court for the eejits responsible and your friend getting compensation would have been an ideal outcome.
Hope Cameron is ok today.
He must have got a real fright.

Thanks for your good wishes 're Cameron. He has minor cuts to his hands and gutted that his car is off the road and will cost just short of £1000 to fix.

He reported the incident at a Police station in Motherwell and they called him when he got back to Edinburgh with the incident number.
I hope the little @!@#$ get karma.

Billy Whizz
24-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Thanks for your good wishes 're Cameron. He has minor cuts to his hands and gutted that his car is off the road and will cost just short of £1000 to fix.

He reported the incident at a Police station in Motherwell and they called him when he got back to Edinburgh with the incident number.
I hope the little @!@#$ get karma.

Lots of fans were taking photos/videos post match. Anything turned up that you can use

Hedlund12
24-01-2019, 10:46 PM
Lots of fans were taking photos/videos post match. Anything turned up that you can use

BW, if anyone has anything they can share please let me know if pm me.

I've to ask Cameron to contact the head of security at MFC too, the woman I spoke to there suggested that if police had been involved they could probably check their CCTV around the ground.

Thanks again.