PDA

View Full Version : Curtis Main

Mango Man
23-01-2019, 09:24 PM
I would love it if Hibs signed him, he won so many of they high balls tonight, and has a good first touch and is actually quite quick for a big lad.

They had quite a few handy looking players actually.

alihibs1
23-01-2019, 09:26 PM
He’s been woeful for Motherwell all season and Motherwell fans were unhappy that he started tonight.

Played well mind and has done every time against us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forza Fred
23-01-2019, 09:27 PM
I would love it if Hibs signed him, he won so many of they high balls tonight, and has a good first touch and is actually quite quick for a big lad.

They had quite a few handy looking players actually.

don't fancy him myself, but I do agree with what I interpret as a suggestion that we are "lightweight"

Not just up front either.

Mango Man
23-01-2019, 09:28 PM
He’s been woeful for Motherwell all season and Motherwell fans were unhappy that he started tonight.

Played well mind and has done every time against us.

Seen him in quite a few games now, and he is a right handful for defenders, not prolific by any means, but a good option to have.

AllyF
23-01-2019, 09:30 PM
He has scored two league goals this season. Two.

Mango Man
23-01-2019, 09:35 PM
He has scored two league goals this season. Two.

But I think he brings a lot more to the table, he would bring the midfielders in to the game more and would be a good foil for a strike partner too, would be a better option than Maclaren and Shaw, in my opinion.

Babyshamble
23-01-2019, 09:49 PM
Aye.let's sign every player who does well against us.great post 😂😂😂

SMAXXA
23-01-2019, 09:49 PM
He was owned by our centre halfs first game of the season

Hibby Bairn
23-01-2019, 09:56 PM
He was owned by our centre halfs first game of the season

Absolutely bullied them tonight.

Mango Man
23-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Aye.let's sign every player who does well against us.great post 😂😂😂

Seen him in quite a few games against other opposition this season and last, and he has been decent most times, just think he would be a good option to have.

oldbutdim
23-01-2019, 11:21 PM
Missed two sitters.

A fat huddie.

I'm probably talking about someone else............. the no.9 who runs as if there's a coathanger in his shirt and another one up his arse?

The 90+2
23-01-2019, 11:33 PM
Missed two sitters.

A fat huddie.

I'm probably talking about someone else............. the no.9 who runs as if there's a coathanger in his shirt and another one up his arse?

He brought the others into the game for numerous chances. Our equivalent is nothing like the player yet we tried to deploy that tactic when it wasn’t passed to the worst crosser of a ball since Alan O’Brien