PDA

View Full Version : Whittaker & Mcgregor

AugustaHibs
23-01-2019, 09:19 PM
Sorry boys, I appreciate yous have both had good careers but now are absolute dinosaurs of the modern game.

Does Mcgregor have feet?

Scouse Hibee
23-01-2019, 09:21 PM
Sorry boys, I appreciate yous have both had good careers but now are absolute dinosaurs of the modern game.

Does Mcgregor have feet?

Do you have a sense of perspective?

cleanyman
23-01-2019, 09:22 PM
Both were good players in their day

It's time for them to depart in May

Babyshamble
23-01-2019, 09:24 PM
Time they both moved on.

hibee-boys
23-01-2019, 09:28 PM
Can't see Darren getting a contract extension and we should just cut our losses with Whittaker. Darren has been a great servant and although I have no doubt Steven has tried his best he's becoming a liability more often than not.

Forza Fred
23-01-2019, 09:29 PM
BIT HARSH ON McGregor,but I do think Whitty should make it a priority to obtain his coaching badges.

Lost count of the number of times he passed the ball to the opposition or out for a throw in tonight.

Ozyhibby
At least it is just this season that McGregor has faded. Whittaker has been brutal for 18 months now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sahpaton
Playing side by side as well :panic: Their build up play was slow, sideways and repetitive and whenever we lost it they were liable to get caught out as both have lost their legs. Lennon hasn't hinted toward signing any defenders but we really shouldn't be this heavily dependent on 33 and 34 year old defenders who are regularly injured.

snedzuk
23-01-2019, 09:32 PM
Both were good players in their day

It's time for them to depart in May

I, for one, wont be over the moon

If both of them are here in june.

Scottie
23-01-2019, 09:34 PM
I feel dirty for saying this because they have been model professionals for the club but its time they were moved on. Age and injuries have caught up with them both unfortunately. :boo hoo:

cleanyman
23-01-2019, 09:35 PM
I, for one, wont be over the moon

If both of them are here in june.

They better leave soon

Or we are going doon

calumhibee1
23-01-2019, 09:36 PM
They better leave soon

Or we are going doon

This is way better than pun after pun

Unfortunately Whittaker and McGregor are done.

Smartie
23-01-2019, 09:37 PM
I think McGregor still has a lot to offer in the right team and doesn't deserve to be lumped in here.

Whittaker is useful back-up for a few positions when we have bad injury problems but shouldn't be starting ahead of anyone.

We should also be careful about playing this pair together as they do each other no favours.

LaMotta
23-01-2019, 10:09 PM

Rarely have i seen a performance so ****ty,

As the one I saw tonight from Whitty.

Borderhibbie76
23-01-2019, 10:22 PM
Playing side by side as well :panic: Their build up play was slow, sideways and repetitive and whenever we lost it they were liable to get caught out as both have lost their legs. Lennon hasn't hinted toward signing any defenders but we really shouldn't be this heavily dependent on 33 and 34 year old defenders who are regularly injured.And now Porto could be out for the season...we really are in trouble

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

CapitalGreen
23-01-2019, 10:25 PM
At least it is just this season that McGregor has faded. Whittaker has been brutal for 18 months now.

Easy now, you’ll be hounded for criticising Whittaker like that.

Ozyhibby
23-01-2019, 10:39 PM
Easy now, you’ll be hounded for criticising Whittaker like that.

Again?[emoji23]
Whittaker, Milligan and McGregor all past their best but people just can’t see it for some reason.
Bartley not good enough either.
We have went backwards alarmingly from last season.

Hermit Crab
23-01-2019, 10:50 PM
Hanlon had an absolute mare as well, again!

neil7908
23-01-2019, 10:50 PM
I think in modern day football it's very hard to get away with a defence that has no pace, especially at fullback.

23-01-2019, 10:51 PM
Whittaker has his moments but the reality is he's finished. Grateful to his service to the club, especially his first stint where he was part of a truly wonderful group of young players who were a joy to watch and of course won us our first piece of silverware in 16 years. Great memories but it's time for him to hang up his playing boots I'm afraid.

As for McGreagor, yes it's obvious to see that he's past his best but I still reckon there's another season left in him to be honest.

Ozyhibby
23-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Whittaker has his moments but the reality is he's finished. Grateful to his service to the club, especially his first stint where he was part of a truly wonderful group of young players who were a joy to watch and of course won us our first piece of silverware in 16 years. Great memories but it's time for him to hang up his playing boots I'm afraid.

As for McGreagor, yes it's obvious to see that he's past his best but I still reckon there's another season left in him to be honest.

There isn’t. That’s your heart ruling your head. He’s finished now.

oldbutdim
23-01-2019, 10:54 PM

He did - first twenty minutes in particular.

Glad you found your bus home Hermit, I was genuinely worried that you would be stranded and I'd have to offer you a lift.

:wink:

3pm
23-01-2019, 10:54 PM
Thought Darren was OK tonight. Certainly not the worst by a long way.

hibsbollah
23-01-2019, 10:56 PM
Thought Darren was OK tonight. Certainly not the worst by a long way.

:agree: Daz looked more composed than Paul Hanlon for a start. Even when moved back to CB. He just seems indecisive these days.

Hermit Crab
23-01-2019, 10:57 PM
He did - first twenty minutes in particular.

Glad you found your bus home Hermit, I was genuinely worried that you would be stranded and I'd have to offer you a lift.

:wink:

Bus was parked at he usual place behind the fire station

You seem to know me, not sure I can place you though. :greengrin

percy veer
23-01-2019, 11:16 PM

Does Mcgregor have feet?

harsh on darren

Viva_Palmeiras
23-01-2019, 11:37 PM
Do you have a sense of perspective?

Obv not

The 90+2
23-01-2019, 11:42 PM
I feel dirty for saying this because they have been model professionals for the club but its time they were moved on. Age and injuries have caught up with them both unfortunately. :boo hoo:

There will be nobody hurting like Daz. He knows this though and knows he’s not getting a new contract. He’s still trying to do his job plus playing for us. Whittaker I will expect to retire in the summer. Boys a millionaire and is done.

The 90+2
23-01-2019, 11:43 PM

The back four Mackie aside look like they are going through the motions and aren’t playing for the manager. Unless they are told to back off back off back off

Ozyhibby
24-01-2019, 12:53 AM
The back four Mackie aside look like they are going through the motions and aren’t playing for the manager. Unless they are told to back off back off back off

They back off because they don’t have the pace if they get turned.

The 90+2
24-01-2019, 01:08 AM

Hanlon should. If injuries done him for a few more months get it over with instead of just smashing him in the firing line first at left back to get torn to shreds off a pacey player what has to be expected. Why hold you take Hanlon out the side for not being fit then put him at left back? It’s shocking management.

WeeRussell
24-01-2019, 05:48 AM
Whether or not either of them have a hibs future after this season, due to their ageing bodies, may be up for debate...

But our cup winning centre half has become an “absolute dinosaur”!? As if they’re players from the 70s that don’t understand the modern game all of a sudden.

Crap post.

MWHIBBIES
24-01-2019, 07:37 AM

Obviously. Few defenders have that pace. Diving in is not how to defend.

BILLYHIBS
24-01-2019, 07:54 AM

Is this you warming up for Burns Night Calum? :greengrin

Captain Trips
24-01-2019, 11:23 AM
SW performances remind of some folk at work who come in on a Monday and tell you they won £300 on a football coupon at weekend then tell you the same thing again 2 months later. They never tell you what went on in between and thats how I see SW 1 good game then several of below average then a good one again that seems to have him justified.

He is a liabilty in a defensive wide position and will cost us if continues.

WeeRussell
24-01-2019, 01:40 PM
SW performances remind of some folk at work who come in on a Monday and tell you they won £300 on a football coupon at weekend then tell you the same thing again 2 months later. They never tell you what went on in between and thats how I see SW 1 good game then several of below average then a good one again that seems to have him justified.

He is a liabilty in a defensive wide position and will cost us if continues.

To be fair £300 every two months is good going :)

Captain Trips
24-01-2019, 02:18 PM
To be fair £300 every two months is good going :)

Not if in the months between you are spending £500+.

IGRIGI
24-01-2019, 02:44 PM
Whittaker on a 3 year deal gets me every time :faf:

HibeeHibernian4
24-01-2019, 02:53 PM
Whether or not either of them have a hibs future after this season, due to their ageing bodies, may be up for debate...

But our cup winning centre half has become an “absolute dinosaur”!? As if they’re players from the 70s that don’t understand the modern game all of a sudden.

Crap post.

Chris Dagnall was a cup winning striker. Being part of a team who achieved something is not a pass for being good at football.

JimBHibees
24-01-2019, 02:55 PM
Chris Dagnall was a cup winning striker. Being part of a team who achieved something is not a pass for being good at football.

Too harsh on Darren he has and continues to be an excellent servant for the club. Whittaker is really for cover though defending isnt his strength. Was amazed how poor he was with the ball yesterday as usually good on it.

SChibs
24-01-2019, 02:59 PM
Both give away too many needless fouls for me.

Hermit Crab
24-01-2019, 03:03 PM
Both give away too many needless fouls for me.

And both just kick or head the ball the way they are facing.

Here’s Lucy!
24-01-2019, 04:29 PM
harsh on darren

It's really not.

He's done.

Here’s Lucy!
24-01-2019, 04:32 PM
Whittaker on a 3 year deal gets me every time :faf:

Sadly, he's probably laughing about it just as much as you. :agree:

Imo, he's been very poor for 18 months now.

Heisenberg
24-01-2019, 04:34 PM
It's really not.

He's done.

I agree. He’s a legend for what he’s done at the club but I don’t think it’s harsh to point out that he’s nowhere near the level he has been at previously.

DetroitHibs
24-01-2019, 04:37 PM
I'd be happy to get rid of both and give Efe there wages.

pacoluna
24-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Yup 8 months and McG is suddenly **** and finished.

Ozyhibby
24-01-2019, 05:08 PM

It happens to every player eventually. There should be no surprise when it happens.

Here’s Lucy!
24-01-2019, 05:15 PM

It's sad, but that's how it is I fear.

WeeRussell
24-01-2019, 05:56 PM

You don’t think Darren contributed to us winning the cup?!

He may not be the player he was now, but doubting what he has done for the club previously is just ridiculous.

Tambo
24-01-2019, 06:00 PM
I'd be happy to get rid of both and give Efe there wages.

Keep daz as back up but definitely Whittaker has to go.

Weegreenman
24-01-2019, 06:50 PM
I’m just going to come straight out with this and I know I’ll get plenty of stick but I don’t really care. Whittaker, McGregor, Hanlon, Gray and Stevenson, they’re best days are well and truly behind them. Time for change.

HibeeHibernian4
24-01-2019, 06:51 PM
You don’t think Darren contributed to us winning the cup?!

He may not be the player he was now, but doubting what he has done for the club previously is just ridiculous.

That wasn't my point at all, he did contribute to winning the cup, but that doesn't mitigate for him being a good or bad player.

If the team loses that final against Rangers and he plays exactly the same, then the only difference is that Gray scored the winner and he's part of a winning team rather than a losing one, isn't it? It bears no real impact on his performance.

For what it's worth, this in the semi final was some of the most amateurish, embarrassing defending ever and he's very lucky it didn't cost us: https://youtu.be/S-b5zdCokYg?t=140

Ozyhibby
24-01-2019, 06:52 PM
I’m just going to come straight out with this and I know I’ll get plenty of stick but I don’t really care. Whittaker, McGregor, Hanlon, Gray and Stevenson, they’re best days are well and truly behind them. Time for change.

There is still time for Hanlon and Stevenson but the other three need moved on.

Cameron1875
24-01-2019, 06:55 PM

It's hard not to agree with most of them except we could squeeze another season out of Hanlon or Gray.

The reason people are seething about the thought of McGregor is because it is gutting he's getting old. He was outstanding for us when he came in but father time is catching up with him.

Weegreenman
24-01-2019, 08:21 PM
It's hard not to agree with most of them except we could squeeze another season out of Hanlon or Gray.

The reason people are seething about the thought of McGregor is because it is gutting he's getting old. He was outstanding for us when he came in but father time is catching up with him.

I agree but we are once again a soft touch. There can be no room for sentiment in this cut throat league or we may well find ourselves sinking even deeper.

Weegreenman
24-01-2019, 08:24 PM

I’ve lost count of how many goals Hanlon has shipped since he came back from injury. The final straw was the Hearts goal. Really poor from a defensive point of view. Time for a change next season.

MWHIBBIES
24-01-2019, 08:26 PM
I’ve lost count of how many goals Hanlon has shipped since he came back from injury. The final straw was the Hearts goal. Really poor from a defensive point of view. Time for a change next season.
No you haven't

LaMotta
24-01-2019, 08:30 PM

Gray? Really?

Nicho87
24-01-2019, 08:34 PM
Everyone can see Hanlon is not a left back. Lennon dogging his own grave imo Nelom on the bench a natural left back not getting his game. Mackie who was magnificent against Celtic all be it in a more unfamiliar left of a diamond midfield has never been seen there since. Lennon not helping himself.

Ozyhibby
24-01-2019, 08:44 PM
Gray? Really?

Absolutely. Hibs can’t afford to keep players on a top wage who play less than half our games. We are just not that rich a club.

Smartie
24-01-2019, 09:15 PM
Absolutely. Hibs can’t afford to keep players on a top wage who play less than half our games. We are just not that rich a club.

If he's not fit then I'd be inclined to agree.

I'm convinced the reason he hasn't played more is because of Lennon playing silly beggars.

B.H.F.C
24-01-2019, 09:25 PM
If he's not fit then I'd be inclined to agree.

I'm convinced the reason he hasn't played more is because of Lennon playing silly beggars.

When Lennon had one of his rants he spoke about players needing to be more robust, be available more often etc.

Given Gray’s injury record since the start of last season I reckon he must have been one of the players that comment was being aimed at. I remember him saying that Gray pulled out on the morning of the Kilmarnock match, when we got battered 3-0. I wonder if that tipped him over the edge.

Gray wasn’t a first pick at the start of the season. He never started the first two European games. Remember we even had the absolute disaster of Slivka playing at wing back in the Asteras game. Gray came on and changed the game, went on to play that well that he couldn’t be left out if available. I don’t think Lennon rates him as highly as us. Or there is something personal.

Bobby's Cinema
24-01-2019, 09:37 PM
This is an interesting thread but you are missing one.

The game I watched Hanlon was the worst offender.

Efes abscence was already glaring on many occasions the lot of them had space to drive in to and either passed side to side or punted it straight out.

snedzuk
24-01-2019, 10:39 PM
Everyone can see Hanlon is not a left back. Lennon dogging his own grave imo Nelom on the bench a natural left back not getting his game. Mackie who was magnificent against Celtic all be it in a more unfamiliar left of a diamond midfield has never been seen there since. Lennon not helping himself.

If lennons out dogging as well, no wonder he isnt focused.

allmodcons
24-01-2019, 10:46 PM

Your very own little kangaroo court. Embarrassing post.

hibsbollah
25-01-2019, 07:26 AM
This is an interesting thread but you are missing one.

The game I watched Hanlon was the worst offender.

Efes abscence was already glaring on many occasions the lot of them had space to drive in to and either passed side to side or punted it straight out.

:agree: Completely agree. I think some people are cutting Paul some lack because Lennon had him out of position, but in honesty he wasn't much better when he moved back across to CB. He's badly off form.

oldbutdim
25-01-2019, 08:03 AM
:agree: Completely agree. I think some people are cutting Paul some lack because Lennon had him out of position, but in honesty he wasn't much better when he moved back across to CB. He's badly off form.

Since he came back from injury he has made quite a few 'noticeable mistakes' which in some cases cost goals too.

He was never perfect, and could be beaten, but I was never so aware of his errors as I have been recently.

Maybe still a niggle with his injury?
Or possibly fit but not 'match fit'.

Liberal Hibby
25-01-2019, 08:16 AM
Since he came back from injury he has made quite a few 'noticeable mistakes' which in some cases cost goals too.

He was never perfect, and could be beaten, but I was never so aware of his errors as I have been recently.

Maybe still a niggle with his injury?
Or possibly fit but not 'match fit'.
I suspect confirmation bias is playing a part here. We're struggling for form so we see all the mistakes and errors rather than players positive attributes.

SChibs
25-01-2019, 08:25 AM
And both just kick or head the ball the way they are facing.

Around half way through the second half on Wednesday the ball came to daz in acres of space and he just planted a header back up the pitch and we lost it. All he had to do was take it down and we could have built from the back. He does the dirty side well but we need defenders who are comfortable with the ball at their feet and can start attacks from the back

Hermit Crab
25-01-2019, 08:38 AM
Around half way through the second half on Wednesday the ball came to daz in acres of space and he just planted a header back up the pitch and we lost it. All he had to do was take it down and we could have built from the back. He does the dirty side well but we need defenders who are comfortable with the ball at their feet and can start attacks from the back

And on another occasion he just headed it high into the main stand when he could have brought it down and also shanked one into that East stand in the first half under no pressure. Our defence as a unit is not good enough. Reinforcements required.

Smartie
25-01-2019, 08:54 AM
I suspect confirmation bias is playing a part here. We're struggling for form so we see all the mistakes and errors rather than players positive attributes.

Hanlon is in his worst run of form since he broke through.

He may still be carrying an injury, he may be fit but not match fit, he may be struggling from having to adapt to having different players in different positions around him every time he takes to the field, he may be struggling due to the decline of certain players around him.

I don't think he's become a bad player overnight and he's done enough for us in the past to deserve the opportunity to play through this dodgy spell and recapture his form of old.

There is no confirmation bias or anything going on though. He's not playing well, although he has been a bit unfortunate in that his biggest mistakes seem to be punished by goals. Efe, for example, got away with quite a lot of his.

HibeeHibernian4
25-01-2019, 02:58 PM

He does this every time without fail (that or put it out for a throw in), I said this months ago after a lot of people seemed to be praising his performance at Tynecastle where he actually had been a complete liability who should've had a penalty given against him for good measure.

Smartie
25-01-2019, 03:24 PM
He does this every time without fail (that or put it out for a throw in), I said this months ago after a lot of people seemed to be praising his performance at Tynecastle where he actually had been a complete liability who should've had a penalty given against him for good measure.

I like a defender who defends first, especially in derbies at Tynecastle where I thought he played well.

If he's not comfortable bringing a ball like that down then he should do exactly as he did and send it back the other way.

If Neil Lennon or our recruitment team think they can get someone who defends as well as McGregor but can also play football on our budget then they should do so.

Darren McGregor has been as good at basic defending - winning headers, interceptions, tackles, clearing his lines and winning his personal battles as almost any defender we've had in my time watching Hibs. He's a good, old-fashioned, non-nonsense, aggressive defender and it is in my opinion nonsense to point out that he's not the best at bringing the ball down and playing with it.

Obviously at his age time will catch up with him at some point, but his dip in performance level is no greater than Hanlon, Whittaker or Flo. Flo's not finished, Hanlon shouldn't be anywhere near that conversation yet, Whittaker is the one in our squad who looks most like he's struggling due to diminishing physical capabilities.

vercol36
25-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Whitty needs to pack it in. Hanlon, Gray, Stevenson and McGregor should be allowed to stay as long as they like. I’d go through 10 more seasons of mid table mediocrity to relive that cup final again. Those gents are Hibs legends.

Hibi
25-01-2019, 04:59 PM
Whitty needs to pack it in. Hanlon, Gray, Stevenson and McGregor should be allowed to stay as long as they like. I’d go through 10 more seasons of mid table mediocrity to relive that cup final again. Those gents are Hibs legends.

I’m with you sir, long live those 4.

Here’s Lucy!
25-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Whitty needs to pack it in. Hanlon, Gray, Stevenson should be allowed to stay as long as they like. I’d go through 10 more seasons of mid table mediocrity to relive that cup final again. Those gents are Hibs legends.

:top marks

Weegreenman
25-01-2019, 07:13 PM
[QUOTE=allmodcons;5675669]Your very own little kangaroo court. Embarrassing post.[/

It’s fitba forum, it’s about having opinions. Deal with it.
Or even better why not try and explain why you think my opinion is so embarrassing. I think our current lot ( defenders) have been around far too long. We’re a soft touch at the back, time to get some new blood in our defence.

Weegreenman
25-01-2019, 07:18 PM

Mid table mediocrity, if that’s what your happy with, then you’ll be happy right now! Nobody’s questioning any players legendary status, it’s time some were moved on. I want to see us win more trophies, I want us to play in Europe. That won’t happen unless we sort our defence out.

B.H.F.C
25-01-2019, 07:21 PM

Whittaker is also a cup winning legend who made the club a lot of money as well.

But when your time is up, it’s up. That goes for them all.

Weegreenman
25-01-2019, 07:25 PM
Whittaker is also a cup winning legend who made the club a lot of money as well.

But when your time is up, it’s up. That goes for them all.

Couldnt agree more.

allmodcons
25-01-2019, 07:27 PM
[QUOTE=allmodcons;5675669]Your very own little kangaroo court. Embarrassing post.[/

It’s fitba forum, it’s about having opinions. Deal with it.
Or even better why not try and explain why you think my opinion is so embarrassing. I think our current lot ( defenders) have been around far too long. We’re a soft touch at the back, time to get some new blood in our defence.

Judging by the goals against column in the league table our defence is better than average, so your agrument that we're a soft touch at the back doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

If anything our problem at the moment is our lack of cutting edge in the final third.

You're angry, I get that, but having a wild, attention seeking, go at most of our defenders is embarrassing.

Weegreenman
25-01-2019, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=Weegreenman;5676692]

Judging by the goals against column in the league table our defence is better than average, so your agrument that we're a soft touch at the back doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

If anything our problem at the moment is our lack of cutting edge in the final third.

You're angry, I get that, but having a wild, attention seeking, go at most of our defenders is embarrassing.

Oh please give it a rest. You seem to be in denial. Have a look at the bloody league table you fool. Listening to sports sound this evening and the panel actually said we’re a team that leaks goals. So, they must all be angry attention seekers like me eh? :aok:

allmodcons
25-01-2019, 08:46 PM
Oh please give it a rest. You seem to be in denial. Have a look at the bloody league table you fool. Listening to sports sound this evening and the panel actually said we’re a team that leaks goals. So, they must all be angry attention seekers like me eh? :aok:

You ask for a response and then tell me to give it a rest :faf:

Quality comeback from someone who thinks because he hears something on Sportsound it must be gospel. You check out the table and tell me how many teams have conceded less goals than Hibs. Is our defensive record above average in the table or not?

As I said in response to your post (after you asked me to reply) our problems of late have been in the final third, not defensive frailties.

With regard to attention seeking, check out your opening line and don't die of embarrassment:-

"I'm just going to come straight out with this and I know I’ll get plenty of stick but I don’t really care".

allmodcons
25-01-2019, 09:01 PM

In our last 5 league matches we've conceded 4 goals and scored 2. This is not information gained from mouthpieces on Sportsound but hard facts.

Given that I'm a fool can you, oh wise one, tell me where does that suggest to you that we are having problems?

Weegreenman
25-01-2019, 11:13 PM
In our last 5 league matches we've conceded 4 goals and scored 2. This is not information gained from mouthpieces on Sportsound but hard facts.

Given that I'm a fool can you, oh wise one, tell me where does that suggest to you that we are having problems?

Your absolutely deluded my friend. I can’t take you serious. Eighth in the league is all the stats I need to go by. Oh and having watched them play on a weekly basis. Hanlon has shipped at least three goals in as many appearances and Whittaker, well the less said about his defending against Motherwell the better. Keep taking the mushrooms though mate, all is good :aok:

allmodcons
26-01-2019, 07:30 AM
Your absolutely deluded my friend. I can’t take you serious. Eighth in the league is all the stats I need to go by. Oh and having watched them play on a weekly basis. Hanlon has shipped at least three goals in as many appearances and Whittaker, well the less said about his defending against Motherwell the better. Keep taking the mushrooms though mate, all is good :aok:

I would have liked you to at least have tried to argue with the facts regarding our lack of cutting edge (i.e. - 2 goals in last 5 matches) but appears you are more interested in personal abuse than debate. Easy option in debate, "you're a fool, you're deluded, keep taking the mushrooms, blah, blah, blah". It says a lot about you as an individual.

I don't disagree that Gray should start ahead of Whittaker and we all know that Hanlon has been struggling since he came back from injury but your generalisation that Stevenson, Gray, Hanlon, Whittaker and McGregor are not good enough was, and still is, embarrassing.

If you can't debate the issues don't come onto the forum. As I've already said personal abuse is easy and, as I'm sure you're aware, is really easy when you're sitting at home behind a keyboard.